It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its DEC. 1st..Wheres the Birth Certifercate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Its DEC. 1st..Wheres the Birth Certifercate?
I been waiting on this day for Obama to show his birth certifercate to prove his citizenship.
If you have any new information regarding this issue please post.
Thank You.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You mean they haven't received it yet? Obama sent it via the US postal service 7 days ago. I betcha Bush had something to do with it not getting there..

Seriously, I haven't heard anything. Supposedly this was some kind of deadline, but it could have been a deadline to reply to a reply. You know how the court system works.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I am looking for info on that, do you know exactly to whom he was to show it? Where?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
According to the Supreme Court website, Berg request was denied. I can't find anything on a pending case at all.

origin.www.supremecourtus.gov...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding me? After all of that fuss? Just proves to me that they sweeped it under the carpet.
He was supposed to have it in the courts hands today.
Maybe they paid someone off, or "appealed it"..
I am of no suprise here, but thanks for looking, Im going to continue to find answers also.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Just found this:

www.thebulletin.us...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
[edit on 1-12-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
[edit on 1-12-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Plaintiff: PHILIP J. BERG
Defendant: BARACK OBAMA, THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION and DOES 1-50 INCLUSIVE

Case Number: 2:2008cv04083
Filed: August 21, 2008

Court: Pennsylvania Eastern District Court
Office: Other Statutory Actions Office [ Court Info ]
County: Montgomery
Presiding Judge: HONORABLE R. BARCLAY SURRICK

Nature of Suit: Other Statutes - Other Statutory Actions
Cause: U.S. Government Defendant
Jurisdiction: U.S. Government Defendant
Jury Demanded By: 28:2201 Injunction
Date Filed # Docket Text
August 21, 2008 1 COMPLAINT against all defendants ( Filing fee $ 350 receipt number 951001.), filed by PHILIP J. BERG.(tj, ) (Entered: August 22, 2008)
August 21, 2008 2 MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER AND FOR EXPEDITED DISCOVERY filed by PHILIP J. BERG,MEMORANDUM. (Attachments: # 1 Memorandum)(tj, ) (Entered: August 22, 2008)
August 21, 2008 Summons 5 Issued; 4 Mailed to counsel and 1 Forwarded to the U.S. Attorney's Office 8/22/08 as to BARACK OBAMA, THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION. (tj, ) (Entered: August 22, 2008)
August 21, 2008 DEMAND for Trial by Jury by PHILIP J. BERG. (tj, ) (Entered: August 22, 2008)
August 22, 2008 3 Minute Entry for TRO Hearing held before HONORABLE R. BARCLAY SURRICK held on 8/22/08. ESR. M. FINNEY: MR. BERG ADDRESSES THE COURT. COURT DENIED PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER. (jpd) (Entered: August 22, 2008)
August 22, 2008 4 ORDER THAT UPON CONSIDERATION OF PLAINITFF'S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER (DOC. NO. 2) AND AFTER HAVING A HEARING IN OPEN COURT IT IS ORDERED THAT THE MOTION IS DENIED. SIGNED BY HONORABLE R. BARCLAY SURRICK ON 8/22/08. 8/22/08 ENTERED AND COPIES FAXED FROM CHAMBERS. (jpd) (Entered: August 22, 2008)
August 22, 2008 5 Acceptance of Service by U.S. Attorney Re: accepted summons and complaint for THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION on 8/22/2008, answer due 10/21/2008. (jpd) (Entered: August 25, 2008)
September 2, 2008 6 Praecipe for Reissuance of Summons by PHILIP J. BERG. (BERG, PHILIP) Modified on 9/3/2008 (le, ). (Entered: September 2, 2008)
September 3, 2008 2 Original Alias Summons Issued as to DEFENDANTS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION. Forwarded to Counsel on 9/3/08 (jpd, ) (Entered: September 3, 2008)
September 9, 2008 7 Affidavit of Service of BRANDON A. SNESKO re: service of Alias Summons and Complaint, Memorandum in Support of Plaintiff's Motion for Temporary Restraining Order and for Expedited Discovery; Plaintiff's Motion for Temporary Restraining Order and for Expedited Discovery upon INDIRA HENRAD on behalf of DEFENDANT BARACK OBAMA, and upon AMANDA LAFORGE on behalf of DEFENDANT THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE by PERSONAL SERVICE on 9/4/2008, answer due 9/24/2008. (jpd). (Entered: September 9, 2008)
September 9, 2008 8 MOTION to Expedite Discovery, Extensive Discovery and Appoint A Special Master filed by PHILIP J. BERG.Memorandum and Certificate of Service.(BERG, PHILIP) (Entered: September 9, 2008)
September 11, 2008 9 Reissuance of Summons for the FEC by PHILIP J. BERG. (BERG, PHILIP) (Entered: September 11, 2008)
September 11, 2008 One Alias Summons Issued as to THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION. Forwarded To: Counsel on 9/12/08 (sc, ) (Entered: September 12, 2008)
September 15, 2008 10 ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE BY PLAINTIFF PHILIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE REGARDING SERVICE OF PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR EXPIDITED DISCOVERY UPON DEFENDANT BARACK H. OBAMA BY FAX AND UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE EXPRESS MAIL AND DEFENDANT DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE BY FAX AND UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE EXPRESS MAIL. (FAX TRANSMISSION LOG AND EXPRESS MAIL RECEIPTS ATTACHED). (jpd) (Entered: September 16, 2008)
September 18, 2008 11 APPLICATION BY PAUL ANDREW MITCHELL FOR LEAVE TO INTERVENE AND FOR WRIT IN THE NATURE OF PROHIBITION, CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE. (jpd)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I found this. Somebody, I think Federal Election Commission submitted a waiver after Berg was denied and some response is still expected on DEC 1. It may take time for that response to show up on website.

origin.www.supremecourtus.gov...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
alright, thanks guys, I just read that they moved it to Dec. 5th now. It was the 1st. Sorry If I posted a bogus thread but I like to keep up on things(you know how it is)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
From what I understand in the Berg vs Obama his deadline to respond was December 1st and another court case I believe in New Jersey they are meeting on it on December 5th

I believe he is hiding something truly, other wise give up your records!
but i do not believe anything will happen of this!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It can take awhile for them to update things online, so he may very well have responded or whatever it was he was supposed to do today and it just isn't showing up. Or with Berg going through the appeals process, Obama may not have had anything he had to do or show today. Best bet is to just check the dockets every few days and be patient. If anything happened with Berg's case it will show up eventually.

The case that the Supreme Court is convening about on the 5th is the Donofrio case, but they are only going to decide if they are going to hear the case. They won't be deciding anything about Obama either way on the 5th. And actually, Donofrio's case is against the Secretary of State in N.J., not against Obama.

join