It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the most dangerous video on the internet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
So what do you suggest we do? How do we escape? Quit our jobs, pack our bags and flee the planet?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The ideas and principle here in this video are things i have trying to share with people for years but sheeple do not think like that or indeed think at all.
All to often problems are pointed out but no solution is offered however as it finished on reason and courage, i beleive is the way forward and with all we have acheived as a race do you honestly think we cannot find a way to make a new society work?
I have a business within a company as all the others with our teams do, in this company you can only acheive success by helping the person beneath you go further than you who you introduced to it.
The money you can earn is limitless and its every month for life for doing nothing more when you reach a certain level.There are those who are earning 50,000 a month, in a short time you can escape the farm and no its not amway,and with this company being almost 90 years old it just goes to show that revolutionary ideas that work can happen.
Some form of order is needed but such ideas and thoughts like this video and what we discuss here has been referred to as terrorism.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
To offer an alternative plan that would work? I believe this has been done and Congress has been notified and it was itemized and submitted prior to the bail out legislation. check it out
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Thats just what happened once, when your founding fathers created america but the bankers chased them and won.

reply to post by Odette

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
well my opinion is that goverments, even if they aren't corrupt, aren't in control the nwo is comin and he politicians involved dont seem to care about hidin it at all any more. 9/11 on the lone gunman, bin laden's family on a BA plane out of afgahnistan a few days after the attack? whats next ? its plane to see to all but the blind that government is a myth thats widely believed even by most of those imployed and a part of them! its impossible to take the red pill in this matrix no one is free to save us from it and the 'exiles' that try to help are snuffed out or discredited before true awakening can be achieved.
my solution. . .?

let every one who wants to live in freedom of mind body and soul come together and start a new way of life thats easily livable never mind 'do un to others . .yda yda' but do what you want as long as it stops no one doing the same.if you feel the need to kill then we'll find an arena and let people watch him fight a like minded foe, everyone is evaluated in a kinda carear day style way then are found somthing there good at and enjoy doing
1.increasing produtivity
2.quaity
3.less time taken so less work hours per day
joint decissions on policy no leader per say,a collective joint agreement of co-oparation humaneity at last!
then allow aid in acheiving civility to every other nation till the earth is inhabited with humans again instead of these walking invertibrate gorillerz and sheeple
free your mind free the world ,
peace.
mr.50
wana join me or donate lol? hit my myspace/5ive_otoh.com

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

nationalism is pimped-out bigotry designed to induce Stockholm Syndrome in the livestock.

brilliant!

Thanks for posting OP!

I also liked how he referred to our current system as state-capitalism (a socialized capitalism) and has no illusion that we are living in a capitalist society.

S&F

[edit on 2/12/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Nice to hear about things we can do nothing about. If we could....in the face of constant evidence over the years.....we already would have. Just eat your feed and drink from your trough and be as unthreatening as possible I guess untill they cross the line.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
pretty good, however i do feel its attack on religion needs to be clearified
because without a relationship with GOD then you will always be a slave
only GOD can truely set you free
so if this video is trying to say you can be free by rejecting a belief in
the Lord then well, they need to go back and remake this video

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GRANDWORLDDRAMA

Why does a belief in god mean anything I put a belief in humanity before any God.

Besides the Venus project seems logical.
The Venus Project

It's not perfect even they say that but it's alot better than the current establishment.

An economy actually based on something....resources!!! wow...lol

Can't watch the video, damn Dail up.

Anyone else down with the Venus Project over our current way of life????

Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebadon

Thanks for the clip amigo it was brilliantly blunt and a little scary. The matrix is a great metaphor, I use it regularly when discussing the world situation.
The whole 'livestock' idea takes it to another level again.

I have to say that it made a whole lot of sense. The already worrisome situation is seemingly getting worse.

Sure times will be tough if we all take the red pill but it is a sacrifice I would willingly take if it meant we had a chance, one chance at attaining and sustaining a compassionate system.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GodshipForAll

Yea I saw them on Zeitgeist 2 and I must say it sounded wonderfully revolutionary. Much easier said than done though huh. It is going to take a gargantuan effort to wrest control from the inbred rulers of the farm....

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebadon

that's true if you think Humanity can't work together with compassion...

I think through out History we have proven we cannot work together. All things start with a Utopian idea but someone comes along in the future without the same kind of ideals and is intelligent enough with selfish motivsation to gain power for their own wants.

I am sorry I do not believe man can exist in any type of Utopia in the state we are in.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GRANDWORLDDRAMA

Yet your gods (both father and son) seem eerily comfortable with the concept of slavery...

Could it be because the men who developed the Hebrew/Christian mythology were themselves supportive of slavery?

What the author said is:

Religion is pimped-out superstition, designed to drug children with fears that they will endlessly pay to have “alleviated.”

and

The opposite of superstition is not another superstition, but the truth.

You use the word "belief" which is really just an euphemism for the word superstition. I for one, agree 100% with the author's assertions quoted above.

reply to post by GodshipForAll

You can read a transcript on the author's website. (as a matter of fact it's much faster to read it yourself since the author speaks very, very slowly.)

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Perhaps I am a cow on a farm but, at this moment, I am actually quite a happy cow. In what should I place hope that true freedom would supplement the loss of those things I now have that produce said happiness?

Would I be happier without the farm even though it supplies for my every need?

Should that I take the red pill, and wake to find myself in a field with 300 million other cows that are peacefully, happily grazing, procreating and living, then wake them as well? Or is not their happiness, albeit from false pretenses, enough to pay mend to its own imperfections?

The gilded cage is still a cage?

I submit that if I should open his cage and free my pet parakeet, he would soon succumb to starvation, the elements or predation. But within his cage, he is fed, cared for, quite safe and will probably live a long life happily making fun of the poodle who lives in dire fear of the little tyrant; this latter day ancestor of the dinosaurs.

as an article of faith, very few would care to leave the farm... or their cages. If you hope to make any kind of impact, it will require more than a red pill of awareness. It will, instead, require proof that true freedom is better than being a happy slave.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by redoubt]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I forgot to mention that Animal Farm was required reading when I was schooled. The whole premise is a well debated idea.

You make a good point but miss the determining factor which is this.

Firstly 80-90% of the food production/car production products, gas supply, electricity generation is machine operated.

when one used to require a team of 2000 men to operate a car plant or factory, now a team of 20 can do the same, by overlooking the machines.

The material is mined and produced predominantly by machines, that do not require paying if you like, so actually the reason why we pay similar if not higher costs is not because we have to, it is for the profit of the few.

Now actually money is a way of control, because, if the government said, for 4 hours a day you need to do exactly what I say, in the form of labour, there would be resistance, and it is simply not practical, but to take 40% of the money, is effectvely doing the same thing.

Now if governments were to shut down, and every one be free from the prisons, this would ofcourse be ridiculous.

But the point is that we need to be free of our control, not to go back to survival of the fittest, and the two are not synomous. Why is crime committed? Very often it is because of lack of food, money, and so on.

If 80-90% of the entire food and energy production is automated, and the costs reflect that, then well, the corporations who control us would not make money, and then we would, if keeping the monetary system, have to work fewer hours.

Well, what would that do? Well it would give us more time. And time is freedom, free time. The reason why most people can justify that we are free is because we have free time, but there are several reasons why we are not free and why we are being kept as prisoners for no need.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i for one am of getting tired of being labeled a "sheeple" or a "slave", maybe the people that keep using these words do not understand that alot of us understand who we are, and where we stand, in the grand scheme of life. for most people, living a simplistic life is all they want to do. others that have a "we must free the people" attitude don't take into account that there are people that have read the history of "man", and know that "man" cannot have an utopia, because "man" has not evolved enough for that type of living arrangement. greed and violence not only comes from people who are non-educated and wear jeans and a hooded sweatshirt, but from people that are yale educated and wear brioni suits. they differ only in the execution of their philosophies. greed and violence of the few, are what all of us should be fighting, not the governments or institutions that they have comprimised.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebadon

Excellent food for thought. I have always said that we are not truly free, we are merely economic slaves.
While many people seem to think we cannot live without a government for fear of chaos, perhaps at some point in nour evolution we can learn to live with each other with respect and not be so self abosrbed. If we could have the attitude that "true living is living for others", then maybe we could free ourselves and neighbors.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
firstly lets identify by average the percentage of free time if you like we have.

Lets say, that the average person works 9-5, or 40 hours a week.

So, there are 24*7 or 168 hours in a week.

Lets say the average person likes to sleep 8 hours.

Take away 7*8, or 56 +40. That leaves 72 hours a week free so far.

Ok, so that is 72/168 or 43% (2sf) Ok, so lets realistically reduce some more time of that, to how much time can be dedicated to actually free thinking.

Ok. I will presume that a person spends 30 mins washing and bathing, and 1 hour eating and preparing meals a day. And 1 hour driving to and from work or travel. Lets reduce this then by another 2.5hours a day. or 18 hours a week.

Then you have around 54 hours a week. or 7-8 hours a day to think.

Ok, well then that sounds like we have a lot of free time.

we are free then right?

Well, Il chuck in a few other factors, relaxing, destressing, TV, facewank, chatting, dressing, masturbating. Ok whatever, rigtht, we have loads of free time.

I would say that we are about 25% free

And then you have the further limitations.

OK, so lets talk for a moment about why the average person is a slave, and discuss the concept and benefits to the system operators of why free range humans are better.

So you take home 200 pounds a week, you pay for your own accomodation, heating, food, etc.

So you have to work, and further more the people you are working for do not pay any expenses. EG if you were a non free range slave, then you would have your expenses paid for, just the necesary for survival ones.

We agree that food bed and heating is requirement for living. But ofcourse from the £200 you take home a week, you must pay perhaps 75% of that on surviving. say 100 on rent, 30 on food, 20 on travel.

Well. so you have maybe 10 pounds a day to do with what you like. Well that gives you say 25% of the work hours you put in giving you freedom in the monetary controlled system. Ofcourse this is purely theoretical but applies to a majority.

Why is this relevant?

Why does this not have to be the case?

Firstly, it is relevant as money is the means to doing anything in this world. I can think, and when i have had time to think, and identify i have identified the fraudulant world.

it is relevant as with the 30% free time in the waking housr you have, when you are not too tired to focus and think, you are too distracted by other worries tv or the indoctrination to see through the lies. Further more to go back to the subject of being a farm member, and to reiterate on why blaine was incorrect to imply the need for government and hence the need to control, I will say this.

Sceptre vialis, rudementis obsolentalum.

Or in real terms, I am limited, I am vitally depleted so that it becomes statistically or probabilty wise, neigh on impossible to break out from the system, and even more, to realise I am within one.

I will continue.

Why does this not have to be the case? And to go back to the subject of automated production, will be my focus.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Originally posted by jimmyx
greed and violence of the few, are what all of us should be fighting, not the governments or institutions that they have comprimised.

I have to agree that governments are still essential institutions that must be preserved. Especially democratic governments. (the kind that actually hold a referendum when important issues arise, not the kind that attack foreign countries in defiance to its own population's will) A government by the people is really what is standing between us and them.

However some institutions, for example our modern corporations must be reexamined. The corporation's goal is to maximize profits in the shortest amount of time possible. (usually a quarter) These institutions are not simply compromised, their very existence must be redefined. (including the concept of corporate personhood)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join