It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dow plunges 679 points

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I just laughed at that one because is one of them that I remember from Home Depot that is still receiving millions of his separation entitlement.

This people are under contracts, contracts that were made before they took their CEO jobs and those contracts are not breakable.

Now some of the big 3 are getting their revenue to counteract the loses in the US from their very profitable businesses abroad.

Actually the may be losing in the US but they are far from banckrupt.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
How long before people barricade themselves in their homes with stockpiles of food and ammo?

In my case, since 1997 or so.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Originally posted by aleon1018
How long before people barricade themselves in their homes with stockpiles of food and ammo?

In my case, since 1997 or so.

I was just listening to the web bot guys interview and they said to prepare now for next year.

I'm paraphrasing....people will arm themselves and board up homes at night in fear of "beings not from here"

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Very Astute point.

I just prefer Silver.
MBU has a crush on Gold.

We all have our fixes.

Obama prefers Rhodium I hear.

Thank you. Haha. I far prefer silver from an aesthetic point of view (I wear it - but wouldn't wear gold), but when looking into precious metals investment was told that silver is for getting rich and gold is for preserving. I'm not knowledgeable enough to know which is true but I went with gold. I'm watching silver for a good entry point though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join