It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob justice on Mumbai gunman!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Now thats horrible. Thats violating human rights. That man has rights. What he did was his job, which is fighting against India. The mob have no right to beat him up.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
That video could be depicting anything, from what is claimed in the title, to a fight outside a club.

But, going on the understanding that it does depict what is suggested, and sensing the sarcasm in your tone, this was self-defense.

I am all for Human rights, and innocent until proven guilty, but I also expect people to defend themselves against attackers, and to assist in the detention of said attackers.

Note that he wasn't killed.
He was subdued and detained.

If he was one of the attackers, any one of those people could have used his weapons against him. They could have killed him, and under the laws of nature they should have been excused for doing so in an act of self-defense.

Perhaps they chose not to kill him because they had the immediate situation under control and knew that capturing him alive would assist.

When terrorists attack a large group of people, the Human Rights of that individual are null and void. Whether you agree with that legally is neither here nor there. They have acted against the masses in an act of wanton violence, and those masses will respond in kind.

It is Human nature.
Legal or not.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Did anyone read the comments about the video? jesus,now im reminded why the world is going to hell in a hand basket,absolute unfiltered ignorance...im angry...but cant be bothered creating an account to correct them all.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Rights???You keep believing that.Go to jail and then tell me ur rights.
As far as I am concerned he lost his rights once he started killing.
This video made me smile and made my day.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Rights?

I'm sorry I'm not even living in that part of the world I say take him out back and beat the tar out of him!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
On second thought your right!

I would read him his rights then take him out back and beat the tar out of him!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Did anyone read the comments about the video? jesus,now im reminded why the world is going to hell in a hand basket,absolute unfiltered ignorance...im angry...but cant be bothered creating an account to correct them all.

I've seen way worse on that website before. I even made a thread about all these war videos on there and the disgusting comments of people laughing and making jokes at videos of people dying and getting killed in wars. My thread got deleted because a mod thought the subject was a bit too much. That's how disgusting it was.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There's no evidence that video depicts what it claims - I thought the only mass murdering scumbag to be captured alive was caught by Indian special forces?

But those who indiscriminately murder women and children for fun have no rights.

He deserves to be placed in the stocks, in total discomfort and public humiliation - and left there till dead.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

No no this was not self defense. Hes already being detained. It be like cops beating a blackman on the street while he is already in cuffs.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Little bit of a difference beating a black man and a man that just went on a shooting spree. He's lucky he didn't get set on fire or something.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

With all that rage, they weren't thinking straight about burning him.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
With what those guys did, a good beatdown by an enraged mob barely scratches the surface of what he ought to endure.

I hope it hurt like hell though.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by detachedindividual

No no this was not self defense. Hes already being detained. It be like cops beating a blackman on the street while he is already in cuffs.

Sorry. but you're wrong IMO.

This man has opened fire as a terrorist in a public space killing and wounding people.
He could have a bomb in his bag, or on a vest.
The public have acted to defend themselves and each other from the threat of an explosion.

How many guns does he have? How many grenades?
These people worked to subdue him in a chaotic situation, and any court would deem this self-defense against an unknown capability.

Incidentally, I think absolute commendation should go out to the Indian people for how they protected each other, and how so many risked their lives to save others, including foreign tourists.

There are some remarkable stories coming out of India; the Hotel staff who disregarded their own safety to help others, tourists protected and sheltered by Indian families, and these brave souls depicted in the video who acted to prevent more carnage while risking their own safety.

Such examples of bravery and selflessness should remind all of us that so many other disagreements are frankly ridiculous in comparison.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Having read delta's posts for a while, I'm pretty sure he was just being sarcastic to try and make a point

I doubt he actually feels much sympathy for this piece of %#%

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Having read delta's posts for a while, I'm pretty sure he was just being sarcastic to try and make a point

I doubt he actually feels much sympathy for this piece of %#%

Well, I did figure as much, but thought I'd play the game anyway for any future readers who come along expressing a genuine view.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Good old mobs...

Serves the twisted little bastard right, i'd have kicked him too and i'm more or less a pacifist.

Go figure.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here we go again.........

What if they made a mistake.....(we can't even tell from the video if this was one of the terrorist or the paperman)...ooops sorry 'bout kicking your teeth out, no hard feelings right???

Justice should be left to a court......!!!!! (oh boy this'll make me popular)

Don't get me wrong. I understand the people for reacting in this way but that doesn't make it right and neither do all your remarks.

[edit on 2/12/2008 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
He can't be classified as Human nor an Animal.

He's just a scum and should be treated in such...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
But seriously here folks......

Show a video of a UFO and within two minutes you'll have 20+ people saying it's a fake and debunking it.
Show a video of some guy getting beat up and all of a sudden you get 20+ post with replies as:

"He's just a scum and should be treated in such..."
"Serves the twisted little bastard right, i'd have kicked him too"
"I hope it hurt like hell though"......

What ever happened to "keep an open mind" and "deny ignorance"....

I'd really like to know were all you people live so i can stay out of those places in case someone ever mistook my identity and started beating the crap out of me for no reason.......

I once saw a angry mob in africa who tied a guy to tree and put a car tire around his neck and set it on fire....turned out he was innocent!!!

Sleep well.........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join