It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born at a Military Base...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If you are born at a military base that was known to have Black Ops or heavy involvement in UFOs, do you think that you might have been altered in an experiment?

For serious input only. I know how far fetched it sounds but I was born at Write-Patterson AFB and there are certain things about my life that just.... Um... Seem odd. Kind of like I might be some kind of experiment.

I thought about dodging ridicule through an annonomus post, but I really have to wonder, cold one of the greatest black ops be genetically altering a newborn and watching their procession though it's life?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I doubt it, it would be the first place to look for anyone trying to investigate! Therefore its more likely they would do it to someone 'far away' as possible from the source of the project to further dissipate suspicions!!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Who'se going to be able to investigate? You can't find an area that does not exsist (Hanger 19 or Area 51), the partols are too intense. How could you investigate it? Hypothosis only I'd suspect. Like Area 51. It's the UFO hot spot with the overly long runway, but the UFO wreckage from Roswell was sent to Wright-Patterson, and UFOs don't need long runways.

If you have the resources in an area, why ship them to another area to experiment?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well...

I was born the child of a leading aerospace engineer in San Diego... Often I have thought that something mind conrolish may have taken place back when I was a child... But I guess this is a bit off topic.

Still, I would not be surprised if they mucked around with infants born on base in some areas. Wouldn't put it past 'em in the least.

top topics

join