It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Finally Met Them"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azteroth
reply to post by Solo954

Heart chakra is your place of love... and an important thing that I do know about this is that your healing energies come from there. Believe me when I tell you that your heart chakra is very powerful I have used it before with Energy Focusing to heal my wife. Have also used it to with my daughters n several different occasions and like I said it is very powerful... but in using it on others you will drain your bodies own healing abilities which can leave you vulnerable to many different sorts of attacks.

Thank you for sharing your thought. BTW what do you mean by attacks?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954
Thank you for sharing your thought. BTW what do you mean by attacks?

The sort of attacks I mean based on the heart chakra are illnesses... lke say you work towards healing someone with someone that has a intestinal issue when you manipulate/focus energy usually the practice is to take from your own so you give some of your healing ability to them... but in the process of doing this is not as though the ailment is just gone it transfers like an exchange of energies and if you are not in a good place both physically and mentally(grounded) then you stand the chance of having some sort of intestinal issue as well...

One thing to now for good use of this stuff is the colors of your chakras... and they can vary based on how balanced your system is but let me see if I can find you a couple of sites that give you good info and maybe some good mantras... Will be back shortly to post a few sources for you.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Chakra Purification

This site has some pretty good information on cleansing the chakras... I haven't ever really seen all that much good information on energy focusing online I usually when you type in energy focusing it comes up with a few different research studies about condensed matter and what not... But check this site out and follow the instructions of the purification process and I am sure you will notice the difference in feeling. A once or twice a day around the same time and after a week or so you will even start to notice the difference in the way colors look. Or may even start to see this glow around people that I can only contribute to the Aura or Soul it's some pretty amazing stuff.

Best Regards,
Chris

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The "leap of faith" jump in the game Assasins Creed makes me get the same feeling in my belly as well. Never played Halo 3.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join