It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Finally Met Them"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A friend of mine, around this time last year, introduced me to ATS. I have to admit I came aboard as a skeptic until I decided to do some 'researching' myself. I have memories of something happening to me, the problem is I dont remember if it was for real or just a dream.

But anyway my story goes accordingly like this:

I remember being at work. There was day light out and I was outside with a co-worker smoking a cigarette. Out of nowhere someone starts yelling, "LOOK! It's a UFO!". There was some guy standing in the middle of the parking lot pointing his finger up to the sky. I looked up to what looked like a star. The star started twinkling very bright. It was the most beautiful star, I have ever seen. I said, "It's probably Venus or Mars." I knew they were visible around this time of year. At lease in S. Florida. Then I remember seeing the object drop and shoot diagonally up again. My co-worker next to me said " Nope, I don't know what that is, but it is what it is. It's a UFO." Then like if I were in a 'dream' I was running away from what looked like a beam of light coming from the sky. After that I don't remember
My 'dream' started changing into something else. I dreamed I was jumping around ancient buildings, having a blast. I was jumping very high, not to sure how high. I remember chasing something. I was also caring what seemed like a weapon. I remember my intentions weren't harmful, because I knew the weapon was fake.

After I woke this morning I felt so energetic. I don't know If I was dreaming or if I was 'dropped' back in time. I honestly don't even care if you believe me or if you think I'm crazy. I just felt I should share my experience with everyone.

Does anyone seem to find my experience slightly familiar, or was I just having the best of REM sleep?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Of course you did, outside smoking a cigarette. Im having one right now, and laughing. Hysterically. 'lulz'

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

"Crazy" is a term we throw around entirely too much around here, I've had countless "jumping" dreams...not quite flying, but sort of in control of how I land. Which is odd because I don't handle that pit-of-your-stomach-tickle you get from free-fall. But in dreams I feel it, and I'm not scared. I've never seen a UFO, but I've had many a dream that dealt with ET. i.e. meeting with them, smiling at them and seeing them smile back, speaking with them, understanding their language somehow. Kinda leaves you wondering if maybe they are making a sort of subtle-contact. Y'know, testing the waters before they jump in.
You're not crazy, friend. In fact, the more accounts I read on here about similar encounters...the more I start to think that "they" are the crazy ones!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
reply to post by Solo954

, I've had countless "jumping" dreams...not quite flying, but sort of in control of how I land. Which is odd because I don't handle that pit-of-your-stomach-tickle you get from free-fall.

So have I. I've dreamed falling and getting that "pit in my stomach" and wanting to wish I was somewhere else. But last night was different. I felt like I can handle high altitudes and land w/o fear. Almost like flying...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Just outta curiosity...you wouldn't happen to know your bloodtype would you?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
All the actions you describe look EXACTLY like this game?!!

www.gametrailers.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

Nice try bud...but the lil alien guy in this game doesn't jump. I'm probably running it into the ground, but I can't help but feel like there's something to that whole high-jumping thing, like it's significant somehow

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

I believe every night our soul seperates from our bodies, so when you dream of flying, and it's a lucid, or real sensation, you are just aware of this fact. When I became aware, in my dream state that it, I was terrified. After time I've learned to enjoy it for what it is. Maybe this isn't the case at all, but it's what makes sense to me. Also during sleep, while out of body, you delve into different realms. Seeing E.T.'s wouldn't surprise me one bit, as mind creates matter, you could see whatever it is you desire. Just some thoughts. Cheers.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
He absolutely jumps and carrys a big weapon. Watch the video.

Nice try bud...but the lil alien guy in this game doesn't jump. I'm probably running it into the ground, but I can't help but feel like there's something to that whole high-jumping thing, like it's significant somehow

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You sure you're not looking for the Comedycentral.com site?

To tell someone, that you think his/her story doesn't add up us one thing, but to redicule people as you do is a no go from me.

Your posts is pretty NOT necessary. You made your point, you don't believe in him.

Welcome to ATS btw, try to have a nicer attitude towards others eventhough their believes doesn't match yours.

Back to topic.

I often have those jumping dreams aswell. And the jumps are not the tiny human like jumps but major leaps of faith.I also can remember the tingeling feeling in the stomach while approaching the surface again.
The landing is always soft in a way no matter how high you jump.

Weird dreams really.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Oh, what...he jumps about as high as Mario jumps. Woot. No way, the kind of jumping we're referring to, means clearing the ground by a good 75-100ft and landing like there's springs in our shoes....lets see your lil angry alien do that!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I dreamed I was jumping around ancient buildings, having a blast. I was jumping very high, not to sure how high. I remember chasing something. I was also caring what seemed like a weapon. I remember my intentions weren't harmful, because I knew the weapon was fake.

Sounds like Halo 3.

Sure it's not a misremembered lucid dream?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
Of course you did, outside smoking a cigarette. Im having one right now, and laughing. Hysterically. 'lulz'

Let's see, you have been a member for 11 days; do you have a clue what the grey area forum is for????

obviously not, just as you don't have a clue about courtesy, manners, or decourom; try reading the stated rules and accepted guidelines for this area and maybe you can ask one of the grown ups to help you figure it out.

seeker

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

hypnotic regression might help you recover all your memories and let you see if you were just having a lucid dream or perhaps an abduction experience, solo.

thanks for sharing with us.

seeker

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have had these sort of dreams before I thought they were so freaking cool... I have a feeling a starsyren is right in the belief that there is something to it... With my interpretation of how my dream went down it was as though the barriers of reality had been taken down... I really pushed the jumping thing in my dream but it was I think a lucid dream... the whole dream took place at my 7th grade school and I would continue to push the limits of how high I was getting. It happened not even a year ago also I remember in the dream I was talking to some friends walking through a park with them and I said it's all about just letting go to them and I did this sort of meditation technique and it was like I stepped on to thin air then told them you just push off like so and I ended up crashing into a tree on my way down...

But I know these dreams very well I have since studied ancient meditation techniques and what not to figure out what sort of meditation would be needed... But then again these dreams with me could all stem from a pretty cool child hood experience I had that involved jumping and defying

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Solo954

Just outta curiosity...you wouldn't happen to know your bloodtype would you?

I know I was born in Honduras. My parents are from there. I came here when I was little. I was 3.

When I was a child I remember dreaming I was in my parents room. I was waiting for something and my mother was crying. I kept asking her what's wrong but she would say nothing. I was in her room and all I felt was a calling... sort of like I knew I had to go. Then I remember looking at my arm. I had white spots all over it and it had read some words clearly reading : Bodo Bodo. After that I don't remember.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azteroth

But I know these dreams very well I have since studied ancient meditation techniques and what not to figure out what sort of meditation would be needed...

I want to get into something like this, but I feel like I just recently learned how to properly meditate. What would the best way be?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja

I dreamed I was jumping around ancient buildings, having a blast. I was jumping very high, not to sure how high. I remember chasing something. I was also caring what seemed like a weapon. I remember my intentions weren't harmful, because I knew the weapon was fake.

Sounds like Halo 3.

Sure it's not a misremembered lucid dream?

Possibly. I played Fall Out 3 this past week. However I was still jumping around like I had no fear. Like if teleporting. I would look somewhere and just 'jump'. I felt EVERYTHING in my dream. Spider-Senses going CRAZY! Kind of like that.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

One of the most beneficial meditations forms I have found to do some pretty amazing things is Energy Focusing...

it involves a few different techniques

One important thing is Chakra based meditation and that just focuses on the 7 major energy points of the body...

Crown: located at the top of the head
Third Eye: located between the eyes about an inch up
Throat: located at the base of the throat
Heart: Center of the chest around where your heart is located
Solar Plexus: This is usually around direct center of your body
Sacral: Located around the lower abdomen
Root: This is at the base of your spine

Now the only reason I told you all those is that one of the main things with getting Energy Focusing to work is that depending on what the reason behind your needing the the use of the energy you can tap into those particular Chakras...

Crown chakra is also called the god head and it allows you if you are focusing directly on it which varies in height above the head you are able to increase your understanding of particular things by opening up to what is called the god consciousness/mind... the possibilities of what can be found in said consciousness are pretty much endless... another words if it is known most likely it is there

Third Eye chakra is the one that most people attribute intuition and clairvoyance (clear seeing) and that is pretty much what it does. Astral projection is something that could result from this although I haven't got that to work to well for me but my wife says that I have been in places when she went in even though I was across country just messing around to see what she was doing... thought it was cool to hear that from her

Throat chakra is your place of creativity and communication focusing on this area during writers block is a pretty good thing. I also use it what coming up with new website designs... but it also will help you get your word across to other people alot easier like say you got a meting with a boss or something focusing on this area like an hour before you go in for a good 10 min will allow you to clearly speak to the boss/person.

Heart chakra is your place of love... and an important thing that I do know about this is that your healing energies come from there. Believe me when I tell you that your heart chakra is very powerful I have used it before with Energy Focusing to heal my wife. Have also used it to with my daughters n several different occasions and like I said it is very powerful... but in using it on others you will drain your bodies own healing abilities which can leave you vulnerable to many different sorts of attacks.

Solar Plexus I usually associate this as your center it is the place of will. Focusing in this area can have effect such as mood stabilization and can attribute to having a strong head when going into situations.

Sacral... Yeah this has alot to do with desire and sexuality and such... don't really know what to say about it as it I would assume is pretty self explanatory... increase drive... lol

Nor for the last one this one is very important in that it is your grounding and stability... This is your Root chakra and it is pretty much you connection with your mother and mother earth by what they say... I just know that this is the first area to focus on when doing energy focusing as it will keep you safe from things like what I mentioned with the heart chakra. Also it is very good to use when using the third eye as you should always have a starting point when trying to see thing at a distance...

Ok now that I gave you an explanation of things there are still things to look for as I did when I started on a metaphysical journey... When things just as like I mentioned Energy Focusing are what you are after then these are the terms to look up... Getting short on space...

Chi/Ki/Prana

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Maybe jumping high for you was fun but in one of my 'jumping dream'. I was trying to run fast, so little by little I was making larger and faster strides but not higher.

I ran faster and faster until I took off the ground eventually, became airborne and flew. Love those flying dreams

top topics

<<   2 >>

join