It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We were trained by Pakistani Navy": Captured terrorist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
One of them had to be captured ..to pin the blame on Pakistan . No point them all dying and nothing but suspicions to go on, they wanted a 'confession' to leave no doubts . He would have been pre selected for this task . One is best . With two or more , you get the chance that the correlation of the tale goes a bit awry . Makes you wonder what happened to those other terrorists they captured from earlier reports that suddenly dissapeared like it never happened. And the other bit .. zionist controlled media , zionist controlled terrorism .. probably why they picked that same guy out every time .

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Well, for instance our Navy trains a little group known as the SEALs, and they can do things like, oh... sneak ashore in the middle of the night, kill 130 people, take over a city with 15 people.

Of course there is no reason for that guy to say anything about Pakistan except as pure misdirection. Or to deliberately provoke a nuclear incident that the western powers can use an excuse to declare martial law.

er....not..whatever.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Three questions: why didn't this guy"off" himself? If he had been trained by Pakistan's military,was he in active service at the time?
If not, doesn't that make Pakistan guilty ,being that he could be called up anytime for active duty or secretly was? Surely Pakistan is at fault ,it's population is rife with radicalism ,and their border security is corrupt or inept.
My guess is that Pakistan could not,and cannot control it's radical population
and this did not come from the top,but if these acts continue ,they(government)will be held responsible.
I sincerely hope this was an independent attack,and will not escalate,nobody wants two nuclear powers,one with the third largest population on the planet,dropping the gloves!

[edit on 1-12-2008 by all2human]

[edit on 1-12-2008 by all2human]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

You know it too and speak the truth Mrlizard. Unfortunately there is a segment of our society, Masonwatcher being the perfect example, which will always look the other way as an appeaser. When unable to take the truth he resorts to slamming me on a personal attack on my colour and class lol! So typical of one who can not take the simple and documented truth that there is a group within the British Muslim community that is planning the mass murder of fellow citizens and those in foreign countries.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

No, actually he's quite right. Go see some of the no-go areas in certain parts of London or the midlands or the north west and you'll see he's very right.

The only no go areas are where the police have failed in there duties. No go areas based on skin colour largely the result of paranoia or you have been watching too many East LA gang films.

In our unarmed country only Freemasons and marauding gangs of angry red faced white males are the problem. Have you gone to any high street of any town on a Saturday evening lately?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

More like we th World bankers united govt will cause another petty war for profit, and to help enslave the world.

Get it?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

So I guess the Yank Crusaders the Queens grunts are going to go kill themselves some Pakistanis.

If people didn't learn from 9/11 then this is going to be another sorry mess yet again.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

No, actually he's quite right. Go see some of the no-go areas in certain parts of London or the midlands or the north west and you'll see he's very right.

The only no go areas are where the police have failed in there duties. No go areas based on skin colour largely the result of paranoia or you have been watching too many East LA gang films.

In our unarmed country only Freemasons and marauding gangs of angry red faced white males are the problem. Have you gone to any high street of any town on a Saturday evening lately?

Wow not often you see someone contradict themselves in their OWN post, but there you go...

No.. I try not to watch a lot of TV, it's bad for the subconscious.

Yes, I have been to a few high streets on a saturday night and have observed trouble, yes it usually is white males who do the kicking off, but these incidents are almost always broken up by the police within minutes.

My point is... Drunken hooliganism isn't the same as mosque funded terrorism.

Oh, and I do agree that some masons are corrupt (like the writhing maggots found inside a rather unpleasant tasting apple), but to accuse all Masons of being 'dodgy' is a little paranoid too, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
It just gets curiouser and curiouser and on top of this the terrorist that looks like a Romulan is sporting a sacred Hindu wristband. For a Muslim fundamentalist , Al Qieda, Taliban or whatever, it is a very odd thing even if he was trying to blend in.

Not all Hindus wear this wrist band all the time and I don't see why a terrorist landing on Mumbai on a stolen fishing boat would bother disguising himself to the n'th degree.

Well in the fanitical mind of his religion he is allowed to blend in and lie to the enemy till he kills them, he may have scripture to back that up. How do we not know if he was not working at one of the hotels? Unless he was Indian and that is why they only went for American, British and Jews.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Mumbai police constable Arun Jadhav, the only survivor from the hijacked Mumbai police vehicle, recovers from wounds received during the terror rampage, at a hospital in Mumbai, India

"The young gunmen said little during the harrowing drive, but spoke Hindi with a strong Punjabi, north-Indian accent."

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Sebastian D'Souza, a picture editor at the Mumbai Mirror,

"There were armed policemen hiding all around the station but none of them did anything," he said. "At one point, I ran up to them and told them to use their weapons. I said, 'Shoot them, they're sitting ducks!' but they just didn't shoot back."

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Mumbai police constable Arun Jadhav, the only survivor from the hijacked Mumbai police vehicle, recovers from wounds received during the terror rampage, at a hospital in Mumbai, India

"The young gunmen said little during the harrowing drive, but spoke Hindi with a strong Punjabi, north-Indian accent."

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by navco786
Sebastian D'Souza, a picture editor at the Mumbai Mirror,

"There were armed policemen hiding all around the station but none of them did anything," he said. "At one point, I ran up to them and told them to use their weapons. I said, 'Shoot them, they're sitting ducks!' but they just didn't shoot back."

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

Shooting induces the condition of being shot at. I don't think chronic poor pay and the lack of decent compensation for being wounded or killed encourages Indian police men to stick their necks out especially in this age of state sanctioned false flag operations. It is a case of everyone for himself.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by navco786

An interesting article from 1990:
India's Growing Peril: Kashmir and Punjab Separatism

LEAD: The Indian Government's increasingly shrill accusations that Pakistan is trying to provoke India into another war over Kashmir are diverting attention from the inability of Prime Minister V. P. Singh's Government to stem resurgent tides of secessionism in not one but two strategic border states, Punjab as well as Jammu and

The Indian Government's increasingly shrill accusations that Pakistan is trying to provoke India into another war over Kashmir are diverting attention from the inability of Prime Minister V. P. Singh's Government to stem resurgent tides of secessionism in not one but two strategic border states, Punjab as well as Jammu and Kashmir.

Seems that the old saying is true.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
DocMoreau

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join