It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We were trained by Pakistani Navy": Captured terrorist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

"We were trained by Pakistani Navy": Captured terrorist

www.disclose.tv

Azam Amir, the terrorist who was held by the Mumbai Police, has made some striking revelations regarding the Mumbai terror attacks.

Azam has disclosed that the Pakistan Navy had trained the terrorists in boating and swimming to carry out the attacks in Mumbai. Azam was arrested on Wednesday from Girgaum Chowpatty in an encounter with the police. Ismail Khan, an accomplice of Amir, reportedly died in the gunbattle.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I guess that doesn't mean they provoked them to do it..
But they were Trained by them

I mean Taliban were trained by USA..
Does that mean the U.S encouraged them to attack neighboring countries..
[Besides Russia lol]

www.disclose.tv... D21356%26Itemid%3D1%26sectionid%3D4

www.disclose.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Azam has disclosed that the Pakistan Navy had trained the terrorists in boating and swimming to carry out the attacks in Mumbai.

OK now how does this training apply to taking over a hotel?

Did I miss something here?

They had the pool covered!!

[edit on 1-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You're right, training someone on how to use a boat and swim has nothing to do with terrorist attacks.

Imagine if they shut down yacht clubs across North America, because somebody who used their boat in an attack learned how to sail here in Canada.

lol.

This is just the media trying to vilify yet another country using no more evidence than "They both know how to swim".

lol.
Next they'll go after the lifeguards for teaching them how to tread water.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So what exactly did the Navy train them to do?

Inflate a dhingy? Do the backstroke?

C'mon... The navy doesn't just go around 'training' people... I mean who were these people and what did they need training in exactly???

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by xbranscombex

Azam has disclosed that the Pakistan Navy had trained the terrorists in boating and swimming to carry out the attacks in Mumbai.

OK now how does this training apply to taking over a hotel?

Did I miss something here?

They had the pool covered!!

[edit on 1-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

It would apply because they stormed the hotels from the sea on three sides.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So all the rest of them carried on killing until they were killed, and the one that is left can spill all the beans. I can just feel things clicking into place here.

First I will say that this sort of training is always compartmentalised, so no one would know the whole picture - they then could of gotten legit training from the Pakistan navy at some time, even the would be attackers would not know anything real - so no beans to spill.

Maybe in the final plan 1 or 2 were supposed to be captured. Am I right in thinking this one man was captured alive quite early in the whole drama? cos if that's the case the rest could know one has been captured alive - all the rest fight to the death. Just my tuppence.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It just gets curiouser and curiouser and on top of this the terrorist that looks like a Romulan is sporting a sacred Hindu wristband. For a Muslim fundamentalist , Al Qieda, Taliban or whatever, it is a very odd thing even if he was trying to blend in.

Not all Hindus wear this wrist band all the time and I don't see why a terrorist landing on Mumbai on a stolen fishing boat would bother disguising himself to the n'th degree.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thats BS!!! The Pakistan's Navy Special Operations unit the Special Service Group Navy don't know how to train their troops in special operations. They suck! The only way that a couple of gunmen can take on a city would have to training from the U.S. military or the CIA. Not by Pakistan's special operations units.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The people that were part of the terrorist group that did the attack in India, were well trained and well funded, they were not amateurs and neither looks like they were from any back road terrorist camps in Afghanistan.

All this has been already told in the news, that is why they are linking them to a new terrorist group that could be base in the UK.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If Pakistan had supplied them with intelligence, weapons and resources, then there would be a case for "state sponsored terrorist acts" having been carried out.

How many US military staff have gone on to commit a crime? Because they were trained in something by the military does not mean the military colluded or supported their future actions.

This means nothing. And if India try to use this as "evidence" that Pakistan (leadership) were involved in this attack, I sincerely hope allies of India point out their error.

But I guess it will all depend on what other nations will get out of a conflict between India and Pakistan. If the US or UK will benefit from such a conflict, they'll agree that this is clear evidence of a Pakistan Military involvement.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

They arrived by boat guys, come on read the articles it's all there.

This would not surprise me. Somebody is trying to start a war there, and drag the US into it.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I wouldn't be surprised at all if these terrorists are in some way connected to here in the UK. I've known plenty of muslims in my life, the older generation are to be fair quite admired, all lovely people. The younger ones though are different and I've chatted to quite a few and after careful investigation found some to be very politically motivated by world issues. They have a chip on their shoulder and this results in things like 7/7.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This reeks of BS to me.

Maybe it went down like this:

Interrogator: "Assuming you don't work for the CIA or MI6, we want you to tell everyone Pakistan trained you. You see, we were a bit fast on ppointing fingers, and, well, we need you to back our story up."

Gunman: "Er... ok."

Or maybe like this:

Interrogator: "I see you came through the mission unscathed. I am glad to be of assistance in this endeavor. I am sure India's cooperation in pointing fingers at the Pakistanis who have been a consistant pain in the behind recently for your troops in their own country will bring our two nations closer together."

Gunman: "The CIA thanks you for your assistance."

But who knows...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
ufoorbhunter, one thing that worries me is who in the UK will be backing up and sponsoring this group.

How is the money been funneled to them through the system when we globally have "tied standards" since 9/11 when it comes to suspected money financing terrorist organizations.

If they are base in UK I mean.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

I wouldn't be surprised at all if these terrorists are in some way connected to here in the UK. I've known plenty of muslims in my life, the older generation are to be fair quite admired, all lovely people. The younger ones though are different and I've chatted to quite a few and after careful investigation found some to be very politically motivated by world issues. They have a chip on their shoulder and this results in things like 7/7.

I am black and British and it is exactly what racists used to say about black youth. Usually it is the cocky contempt for bigots that confuses things.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Deltaboy, you are overestimating what the terrorists achieved here. They attacked at multiple points, but this has been done before in this city. The multiple attacks were not coordinated.
They chose defenceless and hard to secure targets. Great planning but not evidence of specops. The killed a lot of defenceless people and used human shields. No big deal. Their most impressive achievement IMO was actually landing in Mumbai. Overall, great planning, decent para-military weapons training but nothing that made me think they were elite SF operators. Or I might be missing your sarcasm

Edit : @detachedindividual, why would any military be training random people? The captured terrorist had a fourth grade education. He is not ex-military. if the allegation of training is true it is damning.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by gooberiffic]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The possible backers in the UK? There's loads of them, just individuals who join clandestine groups affiliated to mosques, etc. Marg I've heard the young say real bad things, after 7/7 "there's more to come" with a glint in the eyes and another geezer "I'd love to rape a Jew" when I mentioned Israel. There is hatred out there, there will be money to fund such a terror event. Our muslim youth has a chip on their shoulder, I expect there's stuff brewing now for the future.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I couldn't give a whatever about your visual status, infact it was a black geezer who once told me that the muslim asians of today are exactly at the point of the blacks in the late seventies, early eighties. To quote him "they have a chip on their shoulder."

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

The possible backers in the UK? There's loads of them, just individuals who join clandestine groups affiliated to mosques, etc. Marg I've heard the young say real bad things, after 7/7 "there's more to come" with a glint in the eyes and another geezer "I'd love to rape a Jew" when I mentioned Israel. There is hatred out there, there will be money to fund such a terror event. Our muslim youth has a chip on their shoulder, I expect there's stuff brewing now for the future.

Sounds to me that you were being play with; it's not like terrorists or even false flaggers will disclose their nefarious plans to a group of yoofs.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join