It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Yet another quake in Chile this hour a 5.3, I would say with 5 EQ's within 24 hours, the Andes are "dancing" down there.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
For those wondering if the graphs are OK or not, maybe this helps to put things in a different light.

3.6 earthquake in West Texas at 10:33:42 on April 15, 1998

A small test explosion on Kirtland Air Force Base

A large earthquake in Indonesia on May 21, 1998

When seeing that page with the graphs, always click the graph you want to see, sometimes the thumbnails are not updated.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The window is actually until Jan. 3rd - but the prime time of it was Dec. 10th to 15th.

So when is the actual window going to close? When is the absolute last possible date that this thing has predicted for these earthquakes? Because the longer the dates drag on the easier it's going to be for an earthquake to happen within the time frame.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

If you really want to know the truth about the Bible and if the prophecies that are in it are really taking place, down load the following 2 PDF files.

www.gnmagazine.org...
www.gnmagazine.org...

These articles will walk you through archeological proof that the prophecies in the Bible are In-Fact true.
Keep in mind, there are still about 10% of the prophecies yet to be fulfilled.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by MrObserver]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

You quoted the answer to your question. The window lasts till January 3rd.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrObserver

That is supposed to convince me?All I want is ONE CLEAR thing not needing all this true believer explanation.I admit I could not watch the entire thing,it is so obviously written for the flock.Let's drop this and concentrate on the web bot prediction.Have you looked at all the big quakes in the past two weeks?Many more than the past two years! And the undersea cables severed just today,said to be from natural (seismic) causes?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So what is predicted in the bibble then? Short versions only please.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by coolvibe

Short answer – The map for our existence.

Example: When Jacob (Gen 11:48)blessed his grand kids and made the prophecy about their future, Ephraim,(who is Great Britain Reff. www.gnmagazine.org...) and Manasseh, ( who is the USA) he said Manasseh would be the greater nation.

Joseph’s modern descendants are the easiest to identify of all
the lost tribes of Israel because the specific blessings they were
to receive stand out so distinctly from those of the other tribes.

It even describes your destiny reff: www.gnmagazine.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Ok, but it is a pain to read the pdf.
Can you give me a short version as above what is going to happen now.
We all simple humanbeing that can think, do feel that something is going on and the end of this mess wil end soon.
Do you have an explanation/prediction what it is going to be?
I guess you can read all the stuff in the bibble and what it exactly is, because you mentioned also only 10% to go.
If i count some numbers the bibble say also the end is in 2012?
Or are i'm totaly wring in this?
Why must the people wait another 4 years?
If i take a look at ordenary people in the mall or street they seem like kind of zombie/ghost.
Maybe i see it only it's posible. If answer is a no where are we waiting for then.

It's a little off topic but my best guess is a nuke somewhere but it's not realy human thing to do, so the next thing posible ... huge quake.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Ok, but it is a pain to read the pdf.
Can you give me a short version as above what is going to happen now.
We all simple humanbeing that can think, do feel that something is going on and the end of this mess wil end soon.
Do you have an explanation/prediction what it is going to be?
I guess you can read all the stuff in the bibble and what it exactly is, because you mentioned also only 10% to go.
If i count some numbers the bibble say also the end is in 2012?
Or are i'm totaly wring in this?
Why must the people wait another 4 years?
If i take a look at ordenary people in the mall or street they seem like kind of zombie/ghost.
Maybe i see it only it's posible. If answer is a no where are we waiting for then.

It's a little off topic but my best guess is a nuke somewhere but it's not realy human thing to do, so the next thing posible ... huge quake.

EDIT: hmm sign? strange double post or kind.... And the post's are realy after each other.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by coolvibe]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The Bible does give some time lines but not a lot.

Really until the prophecy about the sacrifices being stared up again in Jerusalem happens (which if you look at current events may not be to far off) we really have no time line to go by. Once this happens the bible indicates 1365 days of really bad times before it gets better.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Litle bummer but a bright shine ... So in a couple of months the things get worser as we can see. I agree.
Then 3,5 years later it's get better... if i takes some days and years we are then in 2012.
But then the earth seems to vanish(?) or something like that

Or we all go to heaven then?

But in the meantime the quake signs are verry strange.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Mod's must be on X-mas vacation.

Can we Please stop with the proselytising?This thread is about predicting EQ.There are lots happening right now.The window(not adjusted after the fact of the tenth coming and going with no biggie's)was until early Jan.I think one's gonna happen tomorrow,based on TWZ graph showing a really sharp deviation then.Much more pronounced an angle of departure than on the tenth.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Strange reaction the mod's are certanly on vacation.
Did you read my posts,comments?
I guess no... I have told that it is going to happen a day or 2 before christmas and i have the dec 22 in my head after read a hole lot of stuff.

And i have did comments on some guys about the real window so don't tell me you actualy read the whole thread.

Oh pssstt did also read some explanations that it is actualy 2 nuclear nukes/weapons.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil Genius
The prediction is what it is, no getting around that. Just curious, what is your definition of significant?

The prediction is what it is, but a good scam artist always has a plan b.
By significant I mean the kind of earthquake which is described in the prediction

That way if you get it wrong we can rake you over the coals as much as the web bot has been.

But I won't get it wrong
. There will be no huge earthquake as described by the webbot. I'm still waiting for their October 7th prediction to come true

And while we're at it, lets at least try and get a decent sample size so we can get a true reading on your predictive talents. For some reason 2 for 2 doesn't impress me. Just ask any baseball player and they'll agree.

Well it's 100% so far, what more do you want?
Soon it will be 3 for 3
And if they make another prediction in the future then my record will get even better

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox
The prediction is what it is, but a good scam artist always has a plan b.
By significant I mean the kind of earthquake which is described in the prediction

So what's your plan B? I mean, you've got the scam down pat, just take the high probability safe bet and call it a prediction. But, what's your plan if the low probability event actually happens? My guess, is you'll deny it ever happened.

But I won't get it wrong
. There will be no huge earthquake as described by the webbot. I'm still waiting for their October 7th prediction to come true

Look at that, evidence of your plan B in action. Denying that nothing happened around the Oct. 7th date of tension release. I can almost hear you using the old Officer Barbrady..."Nothing to see here...move along!"

Well it's 100% so far, what more do you want?
Soon it will be 3 for 3
And if they make another prediction in the future then my record will get even better

So, where were you when they predicted the quake in May? Missed out on that one huh? Convenient, because that would have really ruined your percentage.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

So what's your plan B? I mean, you've got the scam down pat, just take the high probability safe bet and call it a prediction. But, what's your plan if the low probability event actually happens? My guess, is you'll deny it ever happened.

I don't need a plan B
. You just said that I chose the highest probability - that's the whole point. There will be no huge earthquake as described by the webbot. If there is, then I'll come on this thread and say I was wrong.

Look at that, evidence of your plan B in action. Denying that nothing happened around the Oct. 7th date of tension release. I can almost hear you using the old Officer Barbrady..."Nothing to see here...move along!"

lol...
Ok then, what did happen on Oct. 7th?
No massive event happened on the 7th as was described.
The webbot also said that by mid November, our economy would collapse.
yeah...

So, where were you when they predicted the quake in May? Missed out on that one huh? Convenient, because that would have really ruined your percentage.

I started following the predictions with the Oct. 7th fiasco...
If you make enough predictions, you'll eventually get right
I predict that there will be a fairly massive hurricane next year...
And there will be wars and rumors of wars...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox

I started following the predictions with the Oct. 7th fiasco...
If you make enough predictions, you'll eventually get right
I predict that there will be a fairly massive hurricane next year...
And there will be wars and rumors of wars...

That explains why you know so little about what was actually predicted. Like many, you might have been waiting for some 9/11 life-altering type event here in the U.S. That's just not the case. Oct. 7th was a tipping point, a place where the language went from "tension building" to "tension release". Ultimately, the economic crash of the dollar and the overall global market was described as a "crashcade" where one event lead to another event over the course of the next 5 months (from Oct.) Sometime in March would be when everything hit bottom. The week of Oct. 7th was a real bad week globally, specifically Iceland which went bankrupt. The bailout propped things up for a bit, but it's only a matter of time before more dominoes fall and things go south again. There's a ton of info on the entire week here.

On a side note, the web bot guys were on Coast to Coast AM on Sept. 21 and here is a summary of what was said...

"Beginning on October 7, 2008 and running through March 2009, they foresee a calamitous period on an epic scale. America will be beset by a variety of problems, which they broke down as 45-48% related to the economy, 40% concerning the military, and the rest associated with natural disasters. Between 2 and 22 million lives could be lost or seriously impacted, they estimated, possibly related to a "global coastal event" in 2009. On Dec. 10-12th, 2008, a large quake could hit the Pacific Northwest, they added. "

Economy problems: check
Examples include: Dow drops, Bailout, Auto Industry Bailout, Ponzi Scheme, Unemployment numbers

Military: check
Examples: F-18 Crash, Military training exercises for civil unrest, 1st active duty unit on U.S. soil

Natural Distasters: check with more coming apparently
Examples: 800,000 without power in NE, currently a huge "Mega Storm" approaching Pacific NW

They did miss the small window for the quake. No doubt about that. But, as said before, the full window given was until Jan. 3. Hopefully, they get that one and the Global Coastal Event wrong as no one wants to see 2 or 22 million lives affected by such things.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

That explains why you know so little about what was actually predicted.

I had researched the previous predictions and was somewhat impressed.

Like many, you might have been waiting for some 9/11 life-altering type event here in the U.S. That's just not the case. Oct. 7th was a tipping point, a place where the language went from "tension building" to "tension release".

Plan B.
There are two different predictions concerning Oct. 7th if you look at it closely. The one I was reading, he said a massive event would happen on the 7th. That week was actually relatively calm in the whole economic meltdown - most of the damage had happened in the previous weeks.
The other prediction (plan B) says that Oct. 7th is only the start.
Textbook scam artists.

You also said nothing about the mid November prediction.
We're supposed to be eating out of trashcans right about now.
Or is there a larger window for that one too?

On a side note, the web bot guys were on Coast to Coast AM on Sept. 21 and here is a summary of what was said...

Yep. They initially say a massive event will happen on the 7th (to get your attention) and then once it comes close to crunch time, they say that date is only the beginning.

They did miss the small window for the quake. No doubt about that. But, as said before, the full window given was until Jan. 3.

Yay. So I only have to wait another 2 weeks?
Or will there be an even larger window by then?
Better check the fine print...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I have actually re-read every post in this thread several times.Some are written and edited so as to be completely coherent,others not so much.Some on topic,others derailed.We're all in this,just not all together.

For instance alot of people are eating much less than a year ago,the eating out of dumpsters(actually not so bad,that is where most grocery stores hide their truly ripe produce so to have their product not seem so flavorless by comparison.Oh yeah they're blemished too)will take awhile to seem a good idea as the nourishment of pride fails and actual starvation becomes a spectre in the face."I would never do THAT" turns into sneeking a peek,then when you see others already in there or MY GOD all that wasted food!... It's real and it's happening right now.Speaking of happening right now check out the EQ map.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join