It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
reply to post by questioningall

you didn't answer me questioningall.

i asked ... "how are you feeling at the moment"?

and

"and are you still relatively certain that two big quakes are going to hit"?

I am sorry I thought I had answered that, I am hopeful that nothing will occur and not at all certain about anything. All I can do is keep hoping that no earthquakes will happen anywhere.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evil Genius
The following ALTA runs where released thru www.urbansurvival.com with permission from www.halfpasthuman.com

As a little background, these are the runs from early August which people get for being subscribers.

Here's the Aug. 8th, 2008 report...

"December 10th through the 15th of January are especially active with combinations of problems including the [earthquake] already forecast for that period in the 32/thirty-two to 36/thirty-six degrees of latitude band, and also now several large [storms] are indicated to also contribute to the [diaspora] meme at [local] and [regional] levels. There are specific references within the [flowing waters/flooding_induced by storms] which include the [pacific northwest] of the continental USofA, as well as [northern, western europe]. This last is apparently also associated with [storm surge]."

Interesting to note the following article as it could relate to the second half of this ALTA run from August 8th, specifically the mention of "several large [storms] are indicated to also contribute to the [daispora]" and "[flowing waters/flooding_induced by storms] which includes [northern, western europe]. This last is apparently also associated with [storm surge]"

Heavy Rains Pound Italy, Rome Declares Emergency

ROME – Rome declared a state of emergency as the swollen Tiber river threatened to flood Friday and the death toll from the heavy rains battering much of Italy rose to four. The Civil Protection Department said the Tiber had risen about 16 feet (5 meters) in the past two days and warned it might burst its banks. Officials evacuated Gypsy camps along the Tiber's banks and boats broke loose from their moorings in the surging water. The smaller Aniene river, which flows into the Tiber, already overflowed, forcing officials to close down some streets in Rome and evacuate hundreds of people.

"It is as if there has been an earthquake," Rome Mayor Gianni Alemanno told the daily La Repubblica.

Remember the web bot picks up on language and the emotional releases associated with traumatic experiences. The article mentions people being evacuated, ie. diaspora, the phrase "surging water" is found in the article and the Mayor even uses the word "earthquake"...very interesting IMO.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

[edit on 13-12-2008 by holoverse]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am thrilled we are at the 13th and no EQ's have happened that match the language so far for the "twin quakes". I am very hopeful the webbot is wrong on this prediction.

I do want to say - those who do not believe the webbot has been right on anything. Here is one example of them getting it correct.

Right now there are 1.2 million without electricity in the Northeast.

In September - the webbot said:

The Web Bots foresee that the Winter in the Northeast will be very cold this Winter, causing some schools to close, and then later to reopen as shelters for people who can't heat their homes. Language suggests that the shortage will either be caused by supply, cost of fuel, or both.]"

Please see the following link:

www.myfoxboston.com...

Anyone who needs support after the overnight ice storm is asked to dial 2-1-1.

Here is a list of emergency shelters for storm victims:

Amesbury - Amesbury Middle School

North Andover - N. Andover High School

Portsmouth - Portsmouth High School

Worcester - Warming center open until 7P at the Worcester Senior Center at 128 Providence St. Opening 2 overnight shelters opening at 7P - Doherty Memorial H.S., Burncoat High School

Please see new thread with complete news information on the 1.2 million without electricity.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is just one more point of how the webbot has been correct in the past in their predictions, and this is exactly the reason why - I had made preparations for their EQ predictions.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by questioningall]

[edit on 13-12-2008 by questioningall]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Wow...nice work finding that.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Pfff

That just sounds like a long term forecast by any met agency around the world.

We do it at my work

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Pfff

That just sounds like a long term forecast by any met agency around the world.

We do it at my work

Sure a long term forecast of "cold" weather, but "schools turning into shelters" is not a "normal" long term forecast. Besides over a million people being without electricity is not a "long term" forecast either from any meterologist I have seen or heard.

The point is - the webbot - gets the "emotional values" of events before they happen, do most of us understand that? NO - but does it happen - there seems to be very valid evidence it does. Also there are many who have posted and linked to webbot's previous - correct predictions - so I won't go through those again at this time.

The immediate and current happenings - were predicted by the webbot - through the emotions of the people - well in advance.

The fact that the list provided by the news agency of shelters available, are ALL schools - shows the webbot did get this prediction correct and it is happening right now.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well we almost just had a major economic earthquake if the Big 2 had gone down which likely would have caused and still can have a cascade effect of taking multiple other companies down. I don't know if the so called webbots predictions are using metaphors and this may be stretching the predicted earthquake rumor anyway. Major damage in the midwest and up around Detroit. I don't know how well this fits in with all these earthquake predictions but we just had an economic tremor felt around the world when the senate failed to pass any auto bill. A major economic earthquake I believe is still around the corner. In the meantime after the inauguration, I expect people to feel happy again temporarily thinking good times are on their way. Then economic earthquakes strike. Maybe the big 2 go down and take out the remaining textiles, steel and many other industries. Millions of people suffering afterwards. The webbot could be picking up similar words for economic earthquake. I don't know. I'm speculating which it seems like I've been doing too much of lately.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by orionthehunter]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Well we almost just had a major economic earthquake if the Big 2 had gone down which likely would have caused and still can have a cascade effect of taking multiple other companies down. I don't know if the so called webbots predictions are using metaphors and this may be stretching the predicted earthquake rumor anyway. Major damage in the midwest and up around Detroit. I don't know how well this fits in with all these earthquake predictions but we just had an economic tremor felt around the world when the senate failed to pass any auto bill. A major economic earthquake I believe is still around the corner. In the meantime after the inauguration, I expect people to feel happy again temporarily thinking good times are on their way. Then economic earthquakes strike. Maybe the big 2 go down and take out the remaining textiles, steel and many other industries. Millions of people suffering afterwards. The webbot could be picking up similar words for economic earthquake. I don't know. I'm speculating which it seems like I've been doing too much of lately.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by orionthehunter]

Someone had emailed - George about that at urban survival. This is an excert of what the email asked and what George said:

"George,

Have you considered that one of your earthquakes may not be physical? I see from the BBC that Obama isn't British after all, and the court has thrown out the case against him. Now if I understand the system correctly the Electoral College actually meets on December 13th to ratify Obama's election,. What if they don't? Am I right in understanding that the delegates at the meeting are under no Legal obligation to vote the way the people voted? I'm sure I read that when GWB was elected and can remember thinking at the time that it was dangerous and could lead to huge problems. So could one of the earthquakes be a non ratification of Obama? Just a thought....

Also, as an additional comment on apocalypse TV, BBC have remade Survivors, where a virus wiped out 99% of all humans and the survivors (hence the name) try to survive. the original version was about 30 years ago, the new version looks like it's just being brought up to date, this time with the virus being deliberately leaked by someone in the British Establishment."

Yeah, we think about this kind of stuff all the time. Problem is that in modelspace, the values have been piling up in a corner of the model called Terra Entity. If it was an 'earthquake' from some kind of political event (like the Supreme Court decision) it would pop up in the entity USA-pop and wouldn't have the geographical descriptors attached to it. Or concepts like "dancing mountains."

OK, no point dancing around it. Here is an extract from last week's HalfPastHuman ALTA report. Please do not repost it, and any use requires a link both to www.halfpasthuyman.com and to www.urbansurvival.com. OK?

"The data sets associated with [twin earthquakes] continues to grow. The newly supporting sets are within the aspect/attribute sets of [pulsating (motion)], and [rippling (ground)], and [motion (of) sound (in) ground]. This last is supported by aspect/attributes which suggest that it is related to [waves] of [propagation] within the [surface] of the [earth], as well as being a literal/actual reference to [sound (coming up from the) ground] during the [earthquake(s)]. Further support builds under [mountains] where the newly arrived aspect/attributes include [frail crust], and [broken (open) fertile plain]. Other aspect/attribute sets in the supporting chain include [seed(ed) valley] as being the [focus/nexus] of the [most damage], though note that this is not necessarily the epicenter of the earthquake energy.

The data sets in the deep supporting layers include [stripes] as in [tiger stripes] that are forecast to make a [visible appearance] [ed note: most likely after the earthquake]. We also have [vegetable fields] at many different levels of support indicating an agricultural area will be very central to the [visible] aftermath. Deeper into the detail aspect/attribute layers we have descriptors for [images/views] of [humans looking up] and [humans (with) dropped jaws] and [humans with [fixed/glazed stares].

Part of the data sets are now going to the [visible] problems which will result from the [earthquakes]. A very major problem is showing as an [agricultural area] being [so devastated] as to have [problems with production]. Both this last, and the [rebuilding] are indicated to be a [decade, 10/ten years] activity. Other issues include the [immediate needs (of) food] and [shelter] for the [affected humans]. Much of the supporting language is coming in support of the idea of [needing to feed] some large/significant numbers of people post-earthquake. This is shown as being caused by several factors including the [isolation] brought on by the [disruption/destruction] of the [roads]. Some of the detail layers show that many days later, perhaps even [weeks], there will be a [cadre] of [humans] and [animals?] which will [undertake daily walking] to [bring back supplies] to the [affected regions]. The data sets are presenting the idea that even [large amounts] of [helicopter] delivered [food/aid] will still [require/need] to be [hand carried] to get to the [isolated communities]. The local [systems] for everything from [health care] to [fuel delivery] will be [disrupted] for some time in excess of [3/three years] by the [alterations] in the [ground shapes] and [bridges failing]. The data sets are also indicating that [following] the [earthquakes] and the [dancing mountains], the region (and perhaps the whole of the planet) will have a period of [profound rest/quiet] relative to [earthquakes]. This [period of rest/quiescence] is apparently of an emotional significance as the [lack of activity] is indicated to cause its own level of [stress] in the populace of the planet.

There's more in other ALTA reports, but since we're really, really close to the twin quake window, not point being secretive about this. We're planning to watch quake coverage through most of this weekend - and wondering who will be offering the recovery aid and concert for fund-raising that seems to follow big quakes, but I get we will have those answers next week. Cliff, meantime, is hoping like hell he's got it wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
In September - the webbot said:

The Web Bots foresee that the Winter in the Northeast will be very cold this Winter, causing some schools to close, and then later to reopen as shelters for people who can't heat their homes. Language suggests that the shortage will either be caused by supply, cost of fuel, or both.]"

As I am not from the US and I live in an area where it is extremely rare to have snow (twice in 60 years, and the last time it lasted just for less than 5 minutes), I have to ask this; is it abnormal to close schools and use them after as help centres, or is it something that has happened in other occasions?

Also, what was the reason for the lack of electricity that affects those people, supply, cost of supply or both, as the web-bot forecasted (they do not make predictions
) or was it something else?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by holoverse

Does that image mean that you consider the possibility of this earthquake in Greece being one of the "predicted" earthquakes?

If it does then it should not be considered as such, because it was outside the 32 to 36 degrees north that were mentioned and it was not a magnitude 8 earthquake.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have a question...

Why are there so few EQ's right now on the map, when we are in this "Supermoon" phase. In fact it is quieter right now - it seems like - than it has been for the days previous.

That is just a question - due to the gravity pull of the moon right now.

I am just commenting on an observation I see right now on the USGS map.

Anybody out there, know reasons why? Especially since scientist say this is a "window" when more activity occurs - "Supermoon" time.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
We went through an ice storm like that 2 years ago here in Mo. and it was devastating. The aftermath looked like a hurricane. Monday and Tuesday we will be getting another one that is supposed be just like what Europe is experiencing.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by schiass]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There was just a 4.o EQ in Trona, CA
quake.usgs.gov...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by schiass

Is Europe experiencing strong storms?

Here in Portugal we have bad weather, but nothing special, just an old fashion Autumn day.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
OK, I was finally able to get a hold of the earthquake scientist Jim Berkland, the scientist that was able to accurately predict the 1994 Northridge, California earthquake before it happened. I asked him about this issue and everything being said about it.

I was told the following (and PLEASE note that I am NOT trying to make a prediction, nor scare anyone, I'm just stating what he said):

"Based on the nature of the supermoon phase of the period in and around December 12th, 2008, and the relationship of the heavenly bodies' gravitational pull towards the mainly affected fault zones on the Earth, I am able to estimate that there is an 85% probability that a magnitude 8 plus megaquake or a series of magnitude 8 plus megaquakes will strike in the New Madrid fault zone like happened previously in the years 1811-1812. This means that within a period of time from December 12th to roughly 2-3 weeks after that there is an 85% chance that a megaquake or a series of megaquakes will hit in the Arkansas/Missouri New Madrid fault zone area."

Wow, did the guy tell you this by email? I looked on his prediction website and didn't see a thing about New Madrid.

Not that I disbelieve you, but I wonder why he would tell an individual something like that, but not bother to warn all the people affected by it?

By the way, are you in the New Madrid zone?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chickenshoes

"Based on the nature of the supermoon phase of the period in and around December 12th, 2008, and the relationship of the heavenly bodies' gravitational pull towards the mainly affected fault zones on the Earth, I am able to estimate that there is an 85% probability that a magnitude 8 plus megaquake or a series of magnitude 8 plus megaquakes will strike in the New Madrid fault zone like happened previously in the years 1811-1812. This means that within a period of time from December 12th to roughly 2-3 weeks after that there is an 85% chance that a megaquake or a series of megaquakes will hit in the Arkansas/Missouri New Madrid fault zone area."

I don't believe Berkland said this at all. I'm checking on this right now.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Comrad jtma508, in reply to your attack on stikkinikki at the bottom of page 26, whom I don't know, let me state that stikkinikki is correct.

Anyone trained in science, or "with more than half a brain" can see that WEB BOT is not scientific when it comes to predicting earthquakes. The simply logic (scientific or not) is that WEB BOT makes its predictions with not one shred of scientific evidence of an upcoming earthquake.

If WEB BOT was using "some" or "any" scientific evidence, then everyone would already know of the upcoming "HUGE EARTHQUAKES" that this computer program is coming up with, that some computer nuts are trying to make into their own "cash cow" that some gulible individuals are looking up to as their "new GOD", ready to tell them their entire future; what a bunch of gulible people!

Is WEB BOT going to be "your" new "GOD"? Are you telling everyone here on ATS that you are a gulible sucker for something that is not scientific, and does not use scientific data in order to put out horrendous upcoming events.

IF WEB BOT is using "Scientific Data" to come up with its predictions, then why don't "you" give us "your personal inside information" as to where WEB BOT is getting its scientific data that must be entered by some human with that particular data to enter into its system.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

As Jim Berkland 's biographer, good friend...I am going to say that this is a rumor. I do not believe he would have said an 8.0 quake would be the result this month. Look at his forecast. Once again, after posting the below post I will post Berkland's Dec. eq forecast. Also, he forecasts for 4 regions every month; he will make a MOSS prediction sometimes but I doubt that he forecasted such a quake/mag...He is gone till Dec. 19...so no way to know for sure. But I seriously doubt he'd predict a great quake in this manner. Oh, and working with him on The Man Who Predicts Earthquakes...he would never say "heavenly bodies'" or a "series of 8 plus megaquakes."

www.websitetoolbox.com...

So, Cal's telling me this is BS. And she promptly posted it in her forum. How about a little more substance and less hysteria? Attributing false quotes to someone like Jim Berkland, I doubt, will go unnoticed.

[edit on 12/13/08 by kattraxx]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Could people PLEASE stop making useless doom and gloom predictions. The only thing that these achieve is to make people more depressed and anxious. So I don't see anything positive about these false predictions.

On the other hand it has to be kinda safe to predict earthquakes. They will always happen sooner or later. So I shall predict that before year 3000 there shall be huge earthquakes in many places. Mark my words.

And the web bot is basically making predictions based on internet gossip. So now there is a huge amount of "predictions" based on the Mayan calendar ending in 2012. The web bot will pick these up and predict something happens in 2012. Then people will add even more gossip cause "the web bot said so." And the web bot will pick that chatter up and be even more "certain" that something will happen...

I think that the web bot is just a scam based on internet chatter. You can see how it creates a feedback loop increasing the chatter which makes the predictions stronger... The web bot is a hoax in my view.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by ukuli]

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join