It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images of wonderful December 1st

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hello, everyone, I saw this thread on the cosmic wonder happening today, and the sun has set here and I have taken some images of the wonderful sky and I thought that I would start the thread to post the images, I have captured so far,

Note: all the images below were taken by a mobile phone camera from my home.

Here's the first one, this image was taken on my fathers mobile, it was taken in automatic mode and so, not much detail.

The second one, which was also on my fathers mobile was taken with the night mode,

The third one, is with a little zoom,

And then, the following ones are taken in my mobile,

This one with a little zoom,

Looks more like a ufo, because of the camera shake.

This was all I could get in the city, so if you all have wondeful images, please do post them.

On a side note, when I was returning home from college, I was on the foot over bridge at the railway station and had this amazing view, but I didnt have my camera mobile at that time, and everyone started staring at me as if I was a insane person. So, I couldnt enjoy it for a long time.

[edit on 1/12/08 by peacejet]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ok, so my image isn't exactly what I'd call "wonderful," but it's an image of tonight's event. I would have gone for a longer exposure to make an extreme HDR, but clouds were threatening to cover everything up by the time I got home. I decided to just take some short exposures from a standard tripod rather than risk missing it altogether while setting up my telescope for tracking.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thank you for posting it here. Your's is far better than mine, I removed my images because it was of low quality and considering many other good images were posted, I thought that it would be better to remove mine..

[edit on 1/12/08 by peacejet]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to one of these ongoing Threads:

Look up on december 1 2008

Dec1st,2008 – Venus, Jupiter and Moon form “smiley face” - images

--------- Thread closed -------------

[edit on 2/12/08 by Jbird]

new topics

top topics

join