It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Doner Kebab Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I was going to post this on ATS but thought that it was a little too jokey to be on there, albeit it a serious conspiracy.

What makes Doner Kebab meat?
Most people seem to think that it is majority lamb but it seems they are hazy over the actual ingredients:
Source

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

I've never heard of a Doner Kebab before. I wonder if the recipe in the comments section of that article is correct. I can't imagine it being very far from the truth. Processed meat products have some nasty ingredients.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hmmmm maybe a Doner Kebab is a British Kebab Shop kind of thing. I believe it must originate from Turkey as the majority of Kebab Shops in Britain, I believe, are Turkish owned.
They are disgusting so you are not missing out if you have never heard of them

Doner Kebab

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
That actually looks pretty good. Not what I was expecting to see.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Haha. They are commonly eaten after a few :w: (that picture is a person drinking a beer :-D) and they go down quite well. Best not to think what it is made off when drunkenly devouring one.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I personally go for chicken kebab with garlic sauce though i've had my share of doners, I have found bone shards in doner meat before so I can only imagine how much of the sheep gets ground up, but surely the same goes with burgers.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be a spoof thread on the Donner Party cannibalism incident. Like lamb though.

top topics

join