It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government already tested out their next false flag operation (2003) ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Think about it...

I need your help actually, I'm trying to compile a list of videos, news articles, and especially PICTURES related to the NYC Blackout on August 14th 2003.

www.camworld.com...

(Good Pics here)

So the theory is that you will wake up one day without electriity, however you will think that it's only temporary. It won't be. Can you imagine the city you live in without electricty for several months? Not knowing what the hell is going on?

The next false flag opperation compareble to 9-11 won't be blamed on any terrorist organization. It will be blamed on a system failure.

A blackout is in our future. That's my opinion. (and it will be a false flag opperation)

How massive it will be?... I don't know. The whole country? Probably not.

My only advice is to prepare for one like your living in the movie Die Hard Four.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Watch the video... trust me.

It will happen in your city.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Ahhh, the good ole "trust me".

Why should I trust you? Give me 1 good reason why.

I just got finished reading a post from you, where you were saying we were being desensitized for things to happen, and that the internet is bad.

Then I come to the next thread, and here you are doing the same thing.

And I remember a thread not too long ago where you said you were leaving after people not just outright agreeing with you in a thread.

Why in the world should I trust you? Because you are able to point out the obvious? Because you make claims that things will happen to things people regularly use? I don't even see any research or anything behind this, just a - oh people care about electricity, lets put in fear that they will lose it if they don't comply.

Is there any real point to this?

join