It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Interpretation Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is something that I'm having trouble understanding.

I know that certain things may mean something in dreams but this one I am not sure of.

I was dreaming a few nights ago and when I woke up I couldn't remember anything but the fact that in this dream I had written down the phrase "GOLDFISH 208".

What this is I have no idea, I was wondering if anyone could give me any feedback.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The best advice that can be given would be for you to recall what has happened in the past few days that could have related to a goldfish etc...the number may be more difficult to recall.

Dreams are just a physical process where recent experience is 'downloaded' into long term memory (so the amygdala may access them for reference regarding how to immediately respond to a set of stimulii; most reactions today are tame at least in the civilized world).

I constantly have pretty strange dreams but often I can trace my dream symbology to specific conversations/experiences within a few days.

I recommend this excercse everyday as it helps to focus on what the lower levels of consciousness are up to...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thanks

It was just really strange because it is very rare that I remember an exact figure in a dream. Strange. I'll get thinking.

new topics

join