It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best 11 9/11 Questions to 'throw back' at 'Official Believers....!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
I'll ask him about that too. And I'll make sure that he knows that you, Jason Griffn, SE, might be misrepresenting his statement to mean that he saw melted steel, I'm sure he'll appreciate that.

Go ahead. But, get it right. It's Jason Griffin, P.E. I've never claimed to be an SE. That would be you putting words in my mouth. I've claimed to be a structural engineer, yes, but the PE gives me that right. Depending on the state. I've thought of getting my SE though. Although, I've been considering going into the fire engineering aspect of things. Who knows what life will bring?

But, anyway, I appreciate you giving me credit.

That IS your point for showing this video, correct?

Do you think this is a threat of some sort? Go ahead and contact the man. I'm sure he'd like to tell you how your full of it and he knows what he was talking about. If not, then the man stands the chance of losing his license. If he was hired to identify steel and he couldn't.

[edit on 1/8/2009 by Griff]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

BTW Seymour, just what the hell gives you the right to blast my name across the internet like that? That's the last straw.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Crikey, why the hissy fit?

You and at least one other guy have dropped your name several times, in an effort to try and give your opinions more weight, I guess. I even saw in an old thread where you posted some college classes. I think I remember you getting a C in some math class, if I remember right. Is that good for a PE?

Anyways, thx for the correction.

So then you agree that he never characterized the meteorite as having been melted, right? That as a professional, he would have mentioned that? Jeeze, you even acknowledged it in the post that I first responded to when you quoted him. I guess maybe that means that you know you're stretching it a weeeee little bit, eh?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

If he was hired to identify steel and he couldn't.

Is this right?

I thought he was hired to collect artifacts of all types for a museum.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Griff

Crikey, why the hissy fit?

Crickey. What's your name Butz? I notice you still have yet to mention either your name or occupation. I wonder why?

You and at least one other guy have dropped your name several times, in an effort to try and give your opinions more weight, I guess.

Please show these "several times" or admit that you are lying.

Also, there's a huge difference between me dropping my own name and you doing it. Again, what's your name? Care to tell me so I can drop it on the internet for anyone to see?

I even saw in an old thread where you posted some college classes. I think I remember you getting a C in some math class, if I remember right. Is that good for a PE?

Since I've earned my degree and my professional license, YES.

Again. Care to name yourself or your own profession? What kind of grades did you receive in college? Did you even go to college?

So then you agree that he never characterized the meteorite as having been melted, right? That as a professional, he would have mentioned that? Jeeze, you even acknowledged it in the post that I first responded to when you quoted him. I guess maybe that means that you know you're stretching it a weeeee little bit, eh?

vids.myspace.com...

"It's this fused element of steel...molten steel, concrete"

Listen to it again and tell me he doesn't say "molten steel". Or again, admit you are lying.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

If he was hired to identify steel and he couldn't.

Is this right?

I thought he was hired to collect artifacts of all types for a museum.

Bart Voorsanger, who headed the team of architects that retrieved trade center steel

www.infowars.com...

cbs4denver.com...

[edit on 1/8/2009 by Griff]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Bart Voorsanger, who headed the team of architects that retrieved trade center steel

Infowars... wow, great research skills there Griff.

query.nytimes.com...

Hallowed Ground Zero; Competing Plans Hope to Shape a Trade Center Memorial

be used in a future memorial.

''We think of it as collecting objects for a museum,'' Mr. Voorsanger said. The committee's members have already tagged remnants of the public art that once stood at the World Trade Center, like Fritz Koenig's ''Sphere,'' for preservation.

The chunks of ruined steel might be used in a memorial in the same way that museums reconstruct ancient pottery, Mr. Voorsanger suggested,

And on and on......

So it seems that not only have you stretched his claim of what he saw... but also stretched what he was hired for. At least you're consistent.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

1-I notice you still have yet to mention either your name or occupation.

2-Please show these "several times" or admit that you are lying.

3-Since I've earned my degree and my professional license, YES.

4-Listen to it again and tell me he doesn't say "molten steel". Or again, admit you are lying.

1- my name is unimportant. I'm a retired rough framing contractor. And yes, I went to college, and received a BS degree, but in a field totally unrelated to what i did for work- biology. I started out working summers for a framing contractor, then went full time after graduation, while I looked for work in my field. But the work was too good, the guy I worked for loved my work ethic so much that he kinda put me in charge of the degenerates on the projects he had. When he retired, I had a lot of his contacts and slid right into his spot by the time I was 25. I ran with it for 20 yrs and called it quits about a couple of yrs ago, after the tremendous building boom, when work started drying up. Now I run my own investments/daytrade for extra cash and to keep me busy. Enough info?

2-www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread where bsbary dropped your name doesn't show up, and neither does this thread, so I don't have much faith in the search engine. But it HAS been several times.

So does that make YOU the liar?

3-Reminds me of my best friend in college. In our entomology class, he got scores of 9, 17, and 22... and yet he got his degree, and, most hilariously, his job/business relies HEAVILY on his knowledge of entomology.
It's been a joke between us for years.

4- sure he says that. But troofers also call the red hot columns being pulled from the pile as proof of "molten" steel. We'll see if he responds to my email.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Infowars... wow, great research skills there Griff.

In true Butz style, you failed to mention the CBS link that says the exact same thing as the infowars link.

So it seems that not only have you stretched his claim of what he saw... but also stretched what he was hired for. At least you're consistent.

So it seams, in true Butz form, that you have failed to read the article you are criticizing me for.

The Port Authority hired architects in 2001 to find historically significant pieces of steel at ground zero, and tag them for removal to the hangar, said agency spokesman Steve Coleman.

Bart Voorsanger was not only part of those architects, he was the lead architect.

Only 2 paragraphs down from the above statement.

Bart Voorsanger, who headed the team of architects that retrieved trade center steel, said resurrecting the facade was "not impossible," but would likely cost several million dollars.

cbs4denver.com...

But, keep twisting my words to make me look like the crazy one.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

2-Please show these "several times" or admit that you are lying.

2-www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread where bsbary dropped your name doesn't show up, and neither does this thread, so I don't have much faith in the search engine. But it HAS been several times.

So does that make YOU the liar?

I have never seen this thread that you claim bsbray did. I didn't see it back in July when you used my name in another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which I had them remove it.

So, this being the 2nd time in 7 months, you have now dropped my name twice as many times as I have here in the last 3 years. Why is that?

And then claim your name is not important.

3-Reminds me of my best friend in college. In our entomology class, he got scores of 9, 17, and 22... and yet he got his degree, and, most hilariously, his job/business relies HEAVILY on his knowledge of entomology.
It's been a joke between us for years.

Since my job doesn't depend on that type of math, you are way out of line and just trying to bait me into a fight. I will not play your games, Butz.

4- sure he says that. But troofers also call the red hot columns being pulled from the pile as proof of "molten" steel. We'll see if he responds to my email.

I'd imagine it takes a lot more heat than "red hot columns" to have the two elements "fused by the heat".

[edit on 1/10/2009 by Griff]

[edit on 1/10/2009 by Griff]

<< 15  16  17   >>

join