It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a correlation between UFO sightings and HAARP activity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I believe HAARP could be a rudimentary method of uncloaking alien craft within our atmosphere. This goes on the assumption that their cloaking technology relies on a fundamental process that could be interfered with by HAARP. Has anyone ever crosschecked HAARP activations with UFO sightings? This could also explain why some sightings appear and disappear (HAARP activating and deactivating)..

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If HAARP's activities and schedules were published and were public knowledge then I suppose we could make a correlation between the two.

For some reason I don't think that will happen.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Your probably already aware that HAARP is not the only Ionospheric Heating facility in operation at this time. The US currently has three such facilities, HAARP, HIPAS (ALaska), Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico.

Europe has EISCAT (European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association) based in Norway that is said to also operate at over 1GW effective radiated power, then there is Russia's mighty Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility in Vasilsursk near Nizhniy Novgorod. There could well be other, less powerful Ionospheric Heating facilities out there that are not yet known.

Without direct proof, it would hard to say which of the above known facilities does what to this planet's outer shield and its consequential effects. But if you combine their efforts that's a LOT of power being beamed up into the upper atmosphere to heat and move it around!.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfempty
I believe HAARP could be a rudimentary method of uncloaking alien craft within our atmosphere. This goes on the assumption that their cloaking technology relies on a fundamental process that could be interfered with by HAARP. Has anyone ever crosschecked HAARP activations with UFO sightings? This could also explain why some sightings appear and disappear (HAARP activating and deactivating)..

Wow... so your proposing that HAARP uncloaks UFOs while in thesame thread basicly stating that you have no idea of the mechanism by which this would occur?

Furthermore has it even been proven that UFOs "cloak"? NO. That is pure Non sense. I remember a book by Budd Hopkins, the name eludes me but if someone else remembers feel free to state it where Hopkins basiclly says that UFO sightings are as "wide pread" now as they were in the 50-60s etc because they are now cloaking themselves.

Right..... they are invisible now, so we cant see them!
Yet doesnt supply any mechanism or postulation of how this occurs.

So mind control, andnow uncloaking UFOs..what other silly things will people say about HAARP?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
yes wow, imagine.. people on a conspiracy based forum discussing out of the square concepts for strange and unknown anomalies.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Lots of UFO sightings before HAARP was ever even considered to be built.

I'd have to say no.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

I think your skepticism regarding the cloaking of UFOs is a little unfounded.
The military is working on cloaking tech as we speak (if they don't already have working tech)...
The premise of this thread requires you grant the idea of UFOs in the first place. IF we are to assume that even SOME UFOs come from places outside this planet Earth, we have to assume their tech is better than ours. It isn't an illogical jump to assume they can cloak.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Everyone knows that a tachyon sub-space burst from the main deflector dish invariates the sublimated inverse proportional fields that all cloaking devices use.

Phase the array with multi-numinal values and any cloak in the perimeter will be dropped due to subversive nominal decay but only if you attune your tertiary sensing systems to compensate for the quadralinear flux.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by halfempty

Wrong. It's a conspiracy THEORY forum. The word theory implies that there is at least some evidence to help support the idea.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ufo sightings probably correlate with insanity. I'm sure the authorities will allow you to test that.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by halfempty

Wrong. It's a conspiracy THEORY forum. The word theory implies that there is at least some evidence to help support the idea.

don't shoot the messenger..

AboveTopSecret.com is the Internet's largest and most popular discussion board community dedicated to the intelligent exchange of ideas and debate on a wide range of "alternative topics" such as conspiracies, UFO's, paranormal, secret societies, political scandals, new world order, terrorism, and dozens of related topics with an impressive demographic mix of members.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by NavalFC

I think your skepticism regarding the cloaking of UFOs is a little unfounded.
The military is working on cloaking tech as we speak (if they don't already have working tech)...
The premise of this thread requires you grant the idea of UFOs in the first place. IF we are to assume that even SOME UFOs come from places outside this planet Earth, we have to assume their tech is better than ours. It isn't an illogical jump to assume they can cloak.

I am not saying cloaking is impossible. What I am saying is we are really expected to believe that aliens have had cloaking technology all the time and then only recently began using it? So aliens were allegedly going through the 50s and 60s and all those times, and then one day this conversation happened o board a UFO? :

UFO conversation:

Merv: Gee, Bob..hiding fom these humans is hard

Bob:yea..our ships have big bright lights..whos idea was that?

Merv: hey bob whats this do?

Bob: what? a button..whats it say.. C - L - O -A -K

Merv:wow, a cloaking device, we have one of those?

Bob. lets turn that sucker on

Merv: wow I didnt even know we had one...does it come standard or was it a special option?

Bob:I dont know. My brother bought this at a going out of business sale, gave h a good deal..4.5 interest

Merv:Ook, lets hit t!

bob:wow hiding from humans is so much easier

Merv: crap...look down Below.. Its Budd Hopkins..he saw us ust turn on the cloak

Bob:crap hes going to write another book

Merv:should we take him?

Bob: NO! Frank took him years ago and said he must eat alot of mexican food..he had the worst gas.

furthermore a civilization having more advanced technology isnt a guarantee of the types of technology they will have. You cant assume they can do X thing because they are more advanced. Its a false dichotomy.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
We have to think in logical terms even if we have to deal with UFOS or "out of the box and way out there somewhere lost in the woods" type of thinking.

In case we have higher technologically advanced civilization visiting or passerby en route to elsewhere and their life could be depending on their abilities to pass undetected and somehow we managed not only to discover in detail their clocking weaknesses but also been able to focus our technology in compromising their safe passage, a sure bet would be that some facilities being responsible for such disruptive operations would have been err..for example bombarded by orbit and this capability would have perished by seemingly very "natural" causes, even probably after a relatively little time after an supposedly suspicious operation had been captured and verified by concerned individuals (aliens). Also UFOs whatever they are, have been witnessed to posses both the abilities and the moral inclination to haul around asteroids and usually destroying them before they reach the surface which we use to dwell.

How difficult would be to move an asteroid to a certain trajectory, angle and speed if you have a technology capable of doing what some UFOs have been witnessed to do.

So they could have the motive and the ability to deny our race this kind of advantage over them and also make it look like some natural disaster. It should be expected that even civilizations capable of behaving in only a couple of notches higher technical levels from our own technical levels should have been capable of doing this. So I believe what the OP claims would be absolutely and totally impossible.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by spacebot]

Also
to the poster above me that in other words has mentioned that if UFOs wouldn't want us to see them, we wouldn't see them no matter what.
Maybe it is some intergalactic flight law, like "when you visit lower level civs. you turn your lights on at all times while at their space".
Yep, that could make a lot of sense.

So, many UFOs might be glowing for reasons totally different from what we may expect, like, not because of their type of technology for example.
But it seems we may have imagined a whole religion revolving around glowing craft and glowing people or species inside them. Reminds me of this African tribe that used to worship clay models of WWII airplanes not so long ago.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreelancerThere could well be other, less powerful Ionospheric Heating facilities out there that are not yet known.

There are and they are known but I doubt they have much to do with UFO's as UFO's have been around a long time before even SURA fired up 12 years before HAARP. I have pictures of many such sites

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well sure, that is understandable. I'm just saying it isn't an illogical conclusion. False Dichotomy or not. It is a speculation. Not an unreasonable one either.

Anyhow, HAARP being used to uncloak ships is a ridiculous notion. I must have misunderstood you the first time, because we are in partial agreement. I thought you were arguing that UFOs/alien vehicles, couldn't have cloaking devices.

Eh, it is a silly premise anyways.

Edit - Reply to NavalFC

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey, this is only partially off-topic, but do you know of any in Southern Missouri?

The reason I ask is because on the way to a job-site a couple of weeks back, I spotted what looked like, at first, just your average electrical sub-station, but as we got closer, it began to look like a scaled-down version of the HAARP facility. I think we'll be going back by there soon and if I can remember, I'll get some photos.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
Hey, this is only partially off-topic, but do you know of any in Southern Missouri?

Hmmm not that I have found...

There is this on the West side about center

NOAA's National Weather Service
Missouri Basin, Pleasant Hill River Forecast Center
1803 North 7 Highway
Pleasant Hill, MO 64080-9421

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
hi.

haarp is there to shut down flying objects...

I guess one would have to broadcast in many frequencies many "peace, don't shoot me, I'm from earth too" messages.. and also keep moving erratically so they cant aim at you..

check these two videos in this order..

au.youtube.com... or search "haarp shooting at ufo"

and this is what happens if you hover over america or canada or alaska.. maybe also I guess over any continent where american have bases..

au.youtube.com...

It will be interesting to read later what you think of this info...

top topics

join