It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: Above Politics Show 42

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Above Politics Show 42

Martin continues on vacation and this week we have ATS Member and Moderator Neformore Co-hosting.
Nef and Homer give us a rundown on the continuing Bailouts as well as a British Royal Marines Heroic actions. We get a European Round up from Neformore and a look at politics from “Down Under” with XPERT11.
This week, instead of a Homer Rant, we have a “Cross-Fire” between Chissler and Homer on the issue of potentially closing Guantanamo Bay and it’s effect on the future of President Elect Obama.

International Reporters wanted for The Above Politics Show thread

The Above Politics Show Web Site

BUY The “Above Top Secret” Book NOW!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Or Our RSS FEED Where They Are Available For Download To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ABOVE POLITICS Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ABOVE POLITICS Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 74:41
file: atsmix_3157.mp3
size: 26258k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/30/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
They're paying them to sit around and do nothing so that those same union members can continue to pay their Dues ... thereby ensuring the salaries of those "representing" them.

Unions == Big Business

... whereby concern for the "working man" went by the wayside Years ago.

Once again ... all about the money and "power" that comes as part thereof.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Hey, that Nef guy is good!!!!

I agree with him completely

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
That Nef guy was pretty good!!!

I really liked the "Crossfire"

Keep it up guys

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Seems I need to get back in the show. Chissler and Nef have done great jobs.

Thanks guys

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Great show all.

I liked the crossfire section too, good and spirited.

My opinion on Gitmo, close it. Half of the people held there have been released without charge. Very few have been charged and fewer still have seen trial. Even fewer have been convicted. Omar Khadr, a child soldier when captured, has been there for 6 years without trial.

With the money spent on the war on terror, there is no reason a supermax prison couldn't be built on American soil to house the real threats, doesn't have to be the continental US. The rest should be charged and tried.

Yes, I know that Gitmo is technically on US soil but come on. America has had an embargo against Cuba since the '60's, but they'll gladly hold there prisoners of war there. Or enemy combatants, or non enemy combatants, or what ever you deem them.

top topics

join