It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch government warning of coming dissaster on the radio!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Adds like these are ALLWAYS from the government.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Well I lived here since 1994 and I never saw anything like this before, maybe you can provide a few examples?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Wow what a thoughtprovoking video!! I can't imagine a way that will begin to wake people up if this doesn't....that being said, i get kind of a "spoon fed" feeling. I don't know if they're laying it on teh awakened or the sheeple but it's doesn't fit their MO to give truthfulness any evidence, even circumstancial evidence (if people out there had even a hint of the NWO and all that prior to watching this, then this would set off alarm bells in peoples heads and send them to jump on the 2012 bandwagon). It's a gut instinct thing and i can usually sense manipulation....

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

What spooks me is, how did they do that?
It was live?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

Some random google results---->
how bout this:
AD
or this:
SG
or this:
Overheid NL
and offcourse this one, wich started my worry:
Denk Vooruit ( think ahead)

As soon as I can i'll record the add and put it on youtube.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by 2Faced]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

You just missed it, it was on NET5 about 15 minutes ago, NET 5!
Good find, although it is easy to find if you speak Dutch!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

Good! I will get the chance eventually, only a matter of time. Glad you saw it yourself. Does it change your opinion? And what are your thoughts after seeing it?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Come on people, we had a threat on this government info-mercial a month ago.

Sure, we (the Dutch) might have another big storm/wet feet, bad enough. But no need for this 2012-BS

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I live in the netherlands and I also saw the advertisement. It is not a commercial action, it is send in goverment information part during the commercials on television.

For those who want to see the commercial and some information about it you can watch it on youtube:

nl.youtube.com...

After 911 we also got these kind of commercials about terrorist attacks in the Netherlands. But now it is a little strange this suddenly on television.

And would they tell us? Just look at the new trailer for 2012:

www.apple.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Isn't weed legal in Holland? What else do you need?

A disaster in Holland would be a disaster for the States because we always have our hands in muddy waters. Hope it's not true for both countries.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Its not legal

its tollerated

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symer

reply to post by jaamaan

The thread linked to below provides some sources. Ads have running on tv and radio for nearly a month now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30/11/08 by Symer]

Thanks for the info, ill have a look right away.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
solar flares are one hell of a drug.
i mean disaster maker.

nations everywhere are preparing for what they know will be some crazy things that happen when the next BIG solar flare eruptions happen.. and their potential impact on our planet, and infrastructure.

-

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

Live American television is fed to a military network for pre-screening. The network is at an instillation called "WhiteSands".

To learn more, watch the documentary about this, called "SPIN"
watch it all online here

In effect, they can manipulate live TV before it actually reaches your TV.

and this is nothing new, it's been around for many many years

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

This is basically what we have over here in the states when it comes to emergency preparedness. What our local authrities focus on is basically what you have posted, the canned food, cash or credit cards, and prescribed medications for people that require them. One thing that they also focus on over here is keeping the phone lines clear for emergency use only.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I am a believer that something very profound is going to happen somewhere around that time.
Oh and this might be related.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
20k Is a lot when you consider how short handed they are in Iraq and Afghanistan.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by foremanator]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Yep, i heard the government infomercial.

It is exactly as stated in the OP.
Strange times.
Is this just to keep the fear levels nicely up or could there be something more real on the horizon.

My feeling says that there must be at least something going on, why else would they start promoting these emergency kids on such a mass scale.

Maybe it will just be a solar flare bringing the elecrical grid down

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced
[...]
But as long as I can remember we allready have a good working (sirene) warning system, wich is tested every first monday of the month precisly at 12:00hrs. When this system goes off on any other day, we dutchmen know we have to close all our windows and switch on our radio and/or TV so that we may be informed. We dutch are verry much aware of the water, our biggest potential threat. But why all the extra fuzz?

When the sirenes went off in 2007, they were massively ignored. Link to news report

A good wake-up call to the government and a strong motivation for awareness campaigns such as the one running right now.

But I guess it means the campaign is successful if running around thinking the government knows something we don't will get you to prepare and buy some basic supplies.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I also heard it on the radio.

I am originally from Belgium, but as we all know .. the dutch and Flemish is practically the same.

I believe this has some connection with "vreemdelingenlegioen".

People sign up and give away their identity for 3+ years.
They have top clearance to information & tools we don't even know about.

It's a really awkward group by how the rumors are flying around, but as it has happened before - They are usually the ones who release information which wasn't meant to be heard by the public - and the best ways of communicating this is via radio. TV is always out of the question as regulations are too strict and closely monitored.

If doom is coming and people know about it, my guess it's a leakage from the vreemdelingenlegioen.

Just my 2 cents ;-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join