It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carlyle Group seeking to buy stake in Irish Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Carlyle Group seeking to buy stake in Irish Bank

www.rte.ie

The private global investment firm Carlyle Group is seeking to buy a majority stake in Bank of Ireland, the countrys oldest bank.
Labour TD Sean Sherlock stressed in the Dail this week that the Goverment should be "very careful" about who it does business with.
Tim Shorrock, author of the new book Spies for Hire, estimates that of the $50bn US intelligence budget, 70% goes to private contractors like Carlyle.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is very worrying news. The financial crisis is only giving the NWO opportunities to infiltrate other countries economic systems.
I hope my fellow countrymen will see this deal for what it really is and send them packing.
This is the NWO working machine, fronted by the political puppets who earn extra money by implementing the plan of greed.
The Carlyle group have done very well since 911!!Interesting!
Too many Irish have died so we could have independence, now the threat is coming from the other side!!!
I hope they did not die in vain!!!

www.rte.ie
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Irish Matador]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
and so the plan marches on, the public totally unaware of what unfolds before their very eyes...how easy a game it has become! tallyho, good show!

join