It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captain Caveman, I am sorry!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Captain Caveman,

Dude, I don't know what exactly it was that I did to piss you off so much that you put me on ignore, aside from confuse you with an American for 5 minutes!

I've tried sending you U2U's to clear the air, but I just get back "I can't read your U2U's as you are ignored for being Ignorant".

Again, I am not sure what it was that I did and I don't know why you seem to be stalking me on the boards telling all and sundry to ignore me as I am mentally retarded, but whatever it was, I am sorry!

Isn't it better to talk things out, rather than ignore me and spread malicous nonsense?

Stuart

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
if he's put you on ignore,then he won't see this. (I think) End of the day,you can't get on with everyone,and that works both ways. No need to make any sort of deal out of it,just take it on th chin,and have 1 less person in your life to deal with.

*tries to take own advice*

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind so much if he just ignored me and moved on, but he is going onto threads and telling people I am mentally retarded, ignorant and should be put on ignore, all because I confused him with an American yesterday!

I don't like people bad mouthing me and me not having any kind of recourse to resolve the issue.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Apology accepted.
You are still on Ignore.
For being Ignorant.
Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

But "why" am I ignorant? Please, I don't know what it is I did!!!!! I would like to resolve it, but your actions are not helping and you spreading malicious nonsense around is not very nice.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

Tis Tis thats not very nice, at least stumason has tried to resolve the situation like a gentleman and not by neanderthalic behaviour

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

This guy owns you...

Don't let anyone live in your head and not pay rent...move on.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I don't think you are really on his ignore list - or ever were.

I used the same tactic in the past; Telling people they are on ignore and sending them a u2u notifying them or w/e and then still being able to read their post. Priceless.
then he can laugh about how you plead with him and tell other people how he put you on ignore. 'tis fun to watch you squirm.

I think you have fallen victim to someone who uses this tactic, which explains why he has been replying to your posts on this and that other thread.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Canadianduder]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hmm, indeed.

Well, I can come out of this silliness with my head held high as I tried to resolve whatever it was that was causing him to try and badmouth me on the board.

If he isn't grown up enough to bury the hatchet, then that's his issue, not mine.

Thanks...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Apology accepted.
You are still on Ignore.
For being Ignorant.
Have a nice day.

WOW!
I believe the ignorance is yours.:shk:

join