It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Star Misreports: Robbie Williams Hunts Aliens On Jet Ski with ATS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik
reply to post by Acidtastic

The reason I posted that is because I happen to dislike Robbie Williams intensely.

there are quite a few reasons to 'dislike rw intensely' -- but i don't think you know any of them.
even if the story was true so what? he's rich and rich people love eccentric hobbies for their greatest enemy is called 'boredom'.
they change their hobbies and their friends with the same speed they change their thoughts just to avoid feeling bored. so let them have their fun, with aliens or without. it's all about distraction, that's all.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by White Star

The reason I posted that is because I happen to dislike Robbie Williams intensely.

there are quite a few reasons to 'dislike rw intensely' -- but i don't think you know any of them.
even if the story was true so what? he's rich and rich people love eccentric hobbies for their greatest enemy is called 'boredom'.
they change their hobbies and their friends with the same speed they change their thoughts just to avoid feeling bored. so let them have their fun, with aliens or without. it's all about distraction, that's all.

Don't want this thread to become a debate about who likes RW and who doesn't....but I just cannot see how anyone could deslike someone intensely when they don't even know them!!!
It is a free world and we all have opinions,but unless you have met a person on a personal level then it is unfair to say you deslike them...
Whitestar....you don't have to be rich or famous to have eccentric hobbies
we make our own lives,some of us need more stimulation in our lives then others as we have a low boredom factor,I for one can relate to that....The difference is the tabloids like to exploite a famous or person who happens to be in the public eye because it sells their papers.....They would have a total field day I can tell you if I were one of those "famous" people ha,ha,ha....

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The reason I posted that is because I happen to dislike Robbie Williams intensely. I find him to be a self obsessed philistine of questionable intelligence and yes I am ashamed to be part of a site that would welcome him with open arms.

Maybe if you were British/had taste you would have the same feelings as me. I am sure many other people have the same ideas.

Is that so ? Did you actually meet RW ?. I mean seriously, such a intelligent, brilliant, perfekt, wise British gentleman like you, would never judge another ATS member based on todays papers headlines. I'm sure you're never read gossip papers at all, as you, with you're brilliant mind know, the papers write what the readers want. And who are their readers ?
As you define you're self as having "taste", you're ain't one of whose i guess... Thank God for that !

conclusion is that you must have met him, and now i am so sad cause you didn't like him

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

How would we all feel, if people opened threads, discussing us and using our real name?
It really isnt fair, and it isnt news.
COAB has taken a real bashing on here, never mind the nutters that have been posting freaky things on his thread!!
Are we all so celebrity mad that we latch on to every morsel of news on them?
I am as guilty as the next person for reading this thread.
And for those that have been hostile and dont like him....do you know him?
Dont make it personal.
I doubt he will ever post again after the stick hes taken, and to be honest, I am sure the publicity he has given this site has done it good.
And you know what.... hes a young bloke, with cool mates, and if he wants to go out on jetskis, larking about and looking for whatever..... so what?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
the problem with rob is that hes too brilliant to be ignored....,eh?!(oh,oh...iam a crawler!:-) but true) and u always have the feeling that hes the guy next door and everybody can talk to him... amen
okey dokey, iam a fan
anyway
xx

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Apparently it was a mistake or a false information then this subject does not any more take place to be

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I really don't understand, what any persons problem here is with Chrisonabike....Why can't people let Robbie Williams be a member here like anybody else? That's all he wants, he said it any times before here. So why do any people make this so hard for him?

The tabloids are writing lots of untrue crab about him what he can't help. They love to use his name, because that sells. As a fan of him for any years now I know, that he dosn't want to get any promotion neither with the tabloids nor here at ATS. He always used to enjoy his private live without publicity. He is famous enough in europe! And he likes to be a normal member here, that' all!

The only thing he wants to do at ATS is to share his interests - like anybody else here. So people, please, just let him!

Peace! And a wonderfull Christmas season to everyone!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
ok, u dont have a rob-problem, and ur *free-robbie-mission* is more than correct! but work on ur more important *any*-problem

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kimba

YEAH GO GIRL!!

i agree with you

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The tabloids, magazines etc. are bane in one hand and blessing in the other hand for celebs like Williams.... However people like him hate these stories but on the other side they need these stories to stay in focus....

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicsly

Sorry I would normally ignore all this rubbish but I felt compelled to reply to this. That is an extremely presumptious and ignorant thing to say. I bet you could not even imagine how frustrating the intrusion must be.
How do you know what someone else needs to stay in focus?
He is a person not a prescribed celebrity personality. Do all plumbers or teachers have the same personalities?
perhaps you talk about yourself!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hellooo, not posted on BTS for a while - mesthinks my points can prove that, oops

Anyways, people have reiterated what I've been thinking, so won't bore anyone with details. However it does miff me that mere mortals like I, seem to bash people who seem to have 'status' (yes, ie. Chrisonabike).

Two words. 'Shut It'. One phrase springs to mind... "Do not judge, lest ye be judged". I'm sure CoaB couldn't give a damn what you think, however it's not nice, and rather bad manners, is it not? I know I wouldn't like to read bad and negative comments about myself.

Now I have that off my chest...

Ziplock bags for the sarnies, check. Wetsuits. Double Check!! Map - who cares. Captain Jack Sparrows Compass....Priceless. Someone let me know when we're going
Oh, and Rum, I'll bring the rum. We'll have a party, to be sure! And hey, if we find some aliens, added Brucey Bonus!

And Mods - just because you currently 'rawk' - just for you!
woohoo!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
the little rob likes it when we talk about him... so he said to to schrodingers dog: schrodingers dog, can u please start a thread with this article, so that i can confute the arguments in it. and let me see what else the stupid people are talking about me - and we do...:-)
Cear
x

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ochrasy

Dont kid yourself. What topics are you interested in on here?
9/11?
Zeigeist?
John Lear?
Illuminati?

I think we know the answer to that. Why do think he doesnt post?

You all overstep the mark and let yourselves down, when you discuss him by name and make personal comments.
You can like him, like his music, but thats all.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ochrasy

[sarcasm]
Yes that's exactly how it went down. In fact let me disclose that I am in fact his agent. I planted the story in the paper just so I could break it here on ats. My reasons were multiple, first coab's self esteem is wholly based on what atser think of him, second, a simple need for attention. We thank you for your compliance. Carry on ....
[/sarcasm]

*sarcasm tags deemed necessary cause some people take this stuff waaaaay to seriously*

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Yes..., well..., but...could have been the case, it seemed so....ok, i leave it that way:-)!
nice evening, morning, weekend or whatever
xx

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ochrasy

Yes..., well..., but...could have been the case, it seemed so....ok, i leave it that way:-)!
nice evening, morning, weekend or whatever
xx

... but you did'nt really believe that, did you??? *lol*

And regarding the "any-thing" - you're right about this, thanks for your advice... I apologise for my bad expression....I will be keen in the future to use any "somes" or any "fews" or any "severals" instead of any "anys" :-))))

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kimba

Hiho, you can use your lovely *any* as often as u want, my english is far off beeing good , anyway..., you're welcome. there was a little 'sarcasm' in it because ur words sound like a little prayer for robster (...he absolutely deserves it:-)) but that contradicts with ur message.Thats it-have fun!

btw. i believe schrodingers dog and wonder if hes the angry, angry man with the edgy sunglasses???! (last question which has nothing to do with ats...promised)
cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ochrasy

So you saw a "little sarcasm" in my post, now I've got your point about the *anys*... But sarcasm was not what I intended...
Nice to read that you agree with the content of my message

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kimba

I meant the sarcasm in my words :-)

ooops...i have some strange scratches on my body...GSUS

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join