It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Star Misreports: Robbie Williams Hunts Aliens On Jet Ski with ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

The reason I posted that is because I happen to dislike Robbie Williams intensely. I find him to be a self obsessed philistine of questionable intelligence and yes I am ashamed to be part of a site that would welcome him with open arms.

Maybe if you were British/had taste you would have the same feelings as me. I am sure many other people have the same ideas.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I agree with you. Sadly when it comes to Mr Williams 'normal' rules do not apply to him. I mean seriously, who thought up jet skiing to find UFOs? If it was anyone else they would be a laughing stock.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I grew up in Long Beach Calif,we used take the boat to Catalina to go fishing,the water is so clear there it is like fishing in a swimming pool,was only 26 miles across the sea,neat place but in all my years never saw a UFO comming from water,and when I was a kid in the summer thats where we spent most of our days

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cedik

The reason I posted that is because I happen to dislike Robbie Williams intensely. I find him to be a self obsessed philistine of questionable intelligence and yes I am ashamed to be part of a site that would welcome him with open arms.

Maybe if you were British/had taste you would have the same feelings as me. I am sure many other people have the same ideas.

I couldn't agree more.

Who next, The Cheeky Girls?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

I couldn't agree more.

Who next, The Cheeky Girls?

Hopefully,always liked eastern europeans with nice bums,but i personally think you are being harsh on robbie.He has an interest in ufo's leave it at that...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I really don't see why it is necessary to bash Robbie Williams as a person here. He is a fellow ATS member and a human being like the rest of us. He is entitled to be treated with the same respect as anyone else in this forum.

Of course there will be different opinions about the UFO hunt by jet ski, and it is fine to share your thoughts about that. But I don't think it is fine to flame the persons involved in the hunt just because you happen to dislike them personally.

And that is my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ok guys,

Please show some respect, Now what ever your feellings may or not be on Robbie this is not the place to air them,

The topic is Robbie Williams Hunts Aliens On Jet Ski with ATS,

Keep to the topic at hand rather than digs at people,

Thank you and please review our policy,

If you have any issues then please use the complaints or u2u me direct,

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Any comments that are not on topic will be removed,

[edit on 30-11-2008 by asala]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Probaly dangerous... I am sure they don't want us to know the location of there bases

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, he said he was going to do it on the interview with the crew at Gilliland Ranch, so not only it's true but also old news.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I bet he only went for a jet ski trip just because he wanted to.

It's not the first time the papers/tabloids have "added" a few things to a story.

Media knows that he is in to Ufology, and since media like to redicule people who have interest in this subject they ofc want to use it in a Robbie Williams story.

Robbie W goes Jet Skiing doesn't sounds as good as Robbie W goes on UFO hunting on a Jet Ski.

And thank god for forum moderators.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Sounds like a fun trip to me , whether he sees anything or not.
Can't really say I like his music , but so what. If he's got the time and the money to take such a " wacky" trip all the power to him. How many of us would like to do somethig smilar if we could? I know I would.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cedik

Well I think his idea is awesome and fun. Would you laugh at me for saving to buy 100 acres of Staffordshire/Derbyshire so as to build a UFO landing site with control tower, landing point, etc? If you do then fine, I laugh at myself too, but take it from me I'm saving for it, just don't hate me for enjoying UFOs in the way that I enjoy them, likewise for Robbie. If he's enjoying his experience what's the problem? He's more likely to experience if he's having fun so give him the human break.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Excellent idea, I love jet-skiing!

However, I can't help but wonder whether the "mission" would be more successful if you included a glass bottomed boat as part of your fleet, as well as some scuba-gear.

Well to be honest I don't think you will see anything, however, damn.. you guys are going to have an EXCELLENT day out!!

Good luck Guys!

[edit on 30-11-2008 by IceColdPro]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
unless chrisonabike corrects me(if he even said it) i'm sure it was just to wind the press up.riding around on a jet ski hoping to spot a uso would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I really hate the fact that ribbie williams is associated with ATS

'oh i know what, I am going to go UFO spotting on a jet ski, yeeah back for good'

'Oh look theres one, oh its only a bin lid in the sea'

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by asala]

[Snip]

I think it is unlikely Robbie or any of the ATS guys will ACTUALLY see anything, but it isn't impossible as many sightings have been reported in this region. I think it's a good idea, so further to my previous post, I wish the guys good luck and much success on what will be a real kick-ass day out!

[edit on 30-11-2008 by IceColdPro]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
daily star

s-dog, honey, you realized that "DailyStar" is a tabloid?
i wouldn.t even trust them when they would publish a book i have written,

terms and conditions prevent me to tell you what i really think of that kind of papers.
so the truth is out there but out there is not the dailystar.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure if taking a jet ski to Catalina Island is such a great idea. I live in Marina Del Rey and have made the trip to Catalina Island many times by speed boat, and let me just say that even in a speed boat the ride was quite treacherous. You catch a lot of air cutting through those waves. I have a hard time believing the jet ski part of the story. Perhaps there is some truth to the story, but jet ski's?

Either way, good on him for taking action on his own, if he has the resources then why not?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Don't censor opinion because you don't agree with his point of view, especially if NOTHING offensive was said.

Just to clear things up, What you see above was not modded, An insult was and that was removed due to the T&C of the site,

Thanks for your time
any issues please take it up with me direct or via complaints,

Back to the topic at hand,

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Can someone please explain how a jet-ski is supposed to find ufos?

I have met Mr. Williams on a few nights (I live in Hollywood) and he seems to be a genuine and personable gentleman. However, I also know he is a bit of a jokester, so I hope the people here on ATS are wise to tom-foolery.

The small quaint Sunset Marquis Hotel Bar is a hotspot of him.

AAC

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

[The reason I posted that is because I happen to dislike Robbie Williams intensely. I find him to be a self obsessed philistine of questionable intelligence and yes I am ashamed to be part of a site that would welcome him with open arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You obviously know him then if you dislike him intensely! It is a little disrespectful to criticize someone who you don't even know. Granted he has called himself a knobhead at times ( I apologize if I'm not permitted to type that) but that is acceptable cos you are allowed to ridicule yourself. Plus he has a right to be able to take part in this forum if he so wishes. Please bear in mind the article in question is a mucky tabloid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join