It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of the Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So here is an interesting picture I took last night. I thought you all might like it. But first, a little background.

Two of my friends and I had to stop by the jail in Painesville, OH so that my one friend could settle some business. He does not have a working vehicle at the moment so I offered to give him a ride, and my other friend was there just to tag along.

All three of us got out of the car, but as the situation was an embarassing one for my friend, he asked that we wait outside until he comes back. So we did.

As we were waiting, my other buddy and I wandered around the parking lot until we came up to one of those little booths that guards sit in to watch people coming in and out of the driveway. Then I saw what I am about to show you on the window there. It may not be much, but it sure pissed me off-

Clearly it is a mockery and it is in very bad taste. It is quite worrisome that the jail would be as outward as this with a sticker like this.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by GreyFoxSolid]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Edited for picture size.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Well, this slipped under the radar quite quickly. I feel that this is important, so I must stress the necessity of bumping this some. Mods, feel free to take any action necessary as I would assume replying for this purpose is not looked well upon.

I digress.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Nice find, try getting a daylight photo spoof and then youll get the masses. How about a fasmily guy or american Idol? That will have the mobs drooling

Good luck bro, but the story is set, now lets turn the page

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Wow very interesting, I am surprised that this is not getting more attention. One Nation Under Surveillance, that is heart warming to say the least.

Check this out Camera's in the classroom

Cameras in the classroom

Street Cameras

US dishes oout money for street cameras

Red Light Cameras (which I support, I am tired of getting hit when the person has a red light).

Red Light Cameras

Hope this helps to bring your thread to people's attention!

[edit on -06002008-11-30T10:58:13-06:00302008bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 30 Nov 2008 10:58:13 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow. That's pretty messed up.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yup, Big Brother is and has been watching us all of the time in one way or another.

Can we fight back ? Is there still time before the chip is forced on us ?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I dunno, I could see interpreting this another way.

Consider a prison guard, who has to constantly watch over violent criminals who would just as soon unleash violence on the guards, if they could get away with it.

Then consider the same guard, off duty, living in a society where he sees the same surveillance and monitoring that is applied (in his mind, justly) in his work, applied to him. Could create quite a bitter disconnect.

So, this might be a sarcastic and objecting statement, meant to raise awareness.

Or, as you mention, it could be a taunting endorsement of fascism. But I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If it is meant to be serious and instill fear, then that pisses me off as well.
If it is meant in jest (which I wouldn't expect from a police station or any other type of authority), then it's sort of funny, only because it's true.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Why did all their floodlights, not only go upwards, but actually be perpendicular to the Earth? I'm terrified for you....... I hope those floodlights don't ever give away your face.......

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I can see the big cameras that most cities put up. However, the miniature ones are the ones that concern me the most. Government could place those anywhere and spy on us day and night without us knowing. I wouldn't doubt it that they are already doing it.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I can see the big cameras that most cities put up. However, the miniature ones are the ones that concern me the most. Government could place those anywhere and spy on us day and night without us knowing. I wouldn't doubt it that they are already doing it.

By pointing their lights straight up into the air?!?! I particularly like the government spying on us by sticking their lights straight up into the air, and we would not know except see columns of light 'spying' on us.

top topics

join