It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My truth, my personal observations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I know some members here at ATS would like to understand me a little better, so I’ve decided to “spill the beans”.

During 1978 I was stationed at Altus AFB Oklahoma. One day, in the late afternoon, I was standing behind the shop with two others. We were discussing an assignment at the time. I was looking up at the sky admiring a cloud formation and how the sun was shining threw it. There was a cloud formation to the left and another to the right, with absolutely beautiful blue sky in between.

As I watched, a ball of bright light, the color of a florescent light bulb came out from behind the clouds to the left, and traversed the blue sky until it came to the other cloud formation, but before reaching it, it stopped, no deceleration, just an abrupt stop.

A second light came out from the same location and traveled up to the first light, and it too came to a abrupt stop a certain distance from the first.

Then, a third light came out from behind the cloud and approached the other two lights, only this time, the first two went to speed, and all three lights disappeared behind the cloud formation to the right. The third light never stopped.

This was in 1978 when anyone reported things like this were assigned the rubber room. I decided to not report it and to keep it to myself, and my psychologist.

For years I searched and searched for what it was I saw. Obviously, the only place to find any information about unknown aero phenomenon was in the area of UFOs, even though I never associated what I saw with the UFOs. It wasn’t little green men from mars or flying disks, it was something else.

I must have watched every documentary, every scrap of information I could get my hands on trying to find out what it was. I scoured the BBS (Pre Internet) system looking for anything, anything at all remotely close to my sighting. I did, find a wealth of material on other subjects that at the time didn’t seem to be associated, but later in life, it all fell into place.

After some years had passed I found myself stationed at the last outpost on earth by the name of Cannon AFB New Mexico. Desolate is the word! One day I mentioned to a neighbor about my interest in UFOs and he being a local boy all his life suggested we look into a UFO story about a egg shaped craft that was spotted on the other side of the state. I had just learned about the Roswell story and found there would be more to research so I suggested we look into that. He agreed, and he stated, to my disbelief, that he actually went to school with some of the siblings of the Fosters. So, we planned field trips, he went to the home of the Fosters who Mac Brazel went to see, and I went down to the old Air Force base, that being Roswell Army Air Field.

After we returned he informed me that Mr. Fosters wife was still alive and she talked to him about that day, stating that something really did happen because all the roads that left that area were guarded by military police, and the jeeps had mounted machine guns. She also stated that Mac did come over that day and asked her husband to join him to look at he material.

I went down to the base and the first thing I noticed was how large it was. We are not talking about a small base, this was, and is huge! The base was actually closed twice. I found that amazing because the second time it was closed during the Vietnam War. Since when, did our country close military bases during a war? Also, this base is still in use by NASA as a back up runway for the Space shuttles. That really makes no sense to me because Roswell at that time had the longest runway, in the world. Three total

• Runway 3/21: 13,001 x 150 ft. (3,963 x 46 m), Surface: Asphalt/Concrete
• Runway 12/30: 7,425 x 200 ft. (2,263 x 61 m), Surface: Asphalt/Concrete
• Runway 17/35: 9,999 x 100 ft. (3,048 x 30 m), Surface: Asphalt
en.wikipedia.org...

The talk was it was closed the first time to kill the story, and then reopened after the story died down. Then reopened for a time because it was such a valuable asset. Then closed permanently in 1967 after the story began to come up again. Something is defiantly not right with the Governments version of events of Roswell.

Later in that time frame a co-worker came up to me, terrified out of his body and relayed the following to me. He was out in the desert with his girlfriend when he stumbled across a field full of dead cows. He became extremely frightened and returned back to the base. He brought the story to me because he knew I was interested in “Stuff” like that. Well, dead cows aren’t exactly like UFOs but since there were some reports of cattle mutilations associated with UFO reports he thought I might be interested. He drew me a map to where I could find the. I asked him to just go with me, but he insisted he wanted nothing to do with it: he was still quite frightened.

So I grabbed a camera and went on a trip. I found the area and to my amazement, there were archers of dead animals all over. They were in varying states of decomposing. What ever was going on there was going on for a very, very long time. I took the photos, and left the area. There were some very unsettling scenes and it was in fact, very frightening, to say the least. U2U me for the photos.

A short time later I was traveling on I 10 just outside of Tucson AZ, and I see the next bizarre thing, a disk hovering above a small mountain. I watched it for approximately 20 seconds. There it sat motionless with a vibrating reflection glinting off one of its sides. The reflection was that of polished chromium. After about 20 seconds, it started moving off to the northeast at a high rate of speed. It moved so fast it left a vapor trail in an otherwise clear sky. Wow, I just saw a real live UFO! Yea, right, who is going to believe me!

It wasn’t one of those white lights, but it was satisfying to a point. I know knew UFOs were real. I received conformation a bit later when I saw the same thing again, only this time close to I 40. Again, the same scenario, after viewing for 20 seconds or so, it moved away from the area and left a vapor trail. This one headed northwest.

This told me that “they” were able to sense my observations, and since they left the area meant that they didn’t want to be observed, while they observed me.

Some time after I retired from the Air Force I observed a craft over a NASCAR event at Michigan International Speedway. While it was over the track there were a couple of flat tires and a couple of wrecks. It left for the majority of the race, but returned towards the end of the race. And again flat tires, and a couple of wrecks. Jeff Gordon went on to win the race. I attended the very next race and not to my surprise, another event, only this time, it left me in tears.

After arriving at the track I do as I always do, take “Inventory” of the surrounding sky above the track. Nothing unusual at all, only the blimp, black balloons in honor of Dale Earnhardt, and the security and camera helicopters. Except this time, someone put a lot of money out for a sky writing service. Just about every 45 minutes it would come by and sky write a Smiley over the track. Never saw anyone put that kind of money out at a race just to make people feel good.

After about the third time I noticed a little silver sparkle in the sky to the east of the smiley. It was fluttering threw the sky, and actually crossed the center of the smiley. It was a odd sort of light, it was as if it was folding in on itself and you might mistake it for a gum rapper except for one thing, I always notice which way the wind is blowing, and this little silver sparkle was going against it. It continued to the west, and then sort of dissolved in thin air. I was now looking at the sky to the west of the track, and that is when I noticed out of the corner of my eye a white light orb. I then turned my attention to it and refocused to see it wasn’t just one, it was a multitude of them.

For years I had hoped to see one again, but to be blessed with seeing dozens and dozens was too much for me, and began to cry with joy. That day, I knew I had seen the “Light”. That day I had learned many truths and even some about myself. That day changed my life forever because now, I didn’t just believe in Angels, I knew. The race that day ran as smooth as any I had ever seen. No odd flat tires, no intentional bumping, and the best man won the race. (For a explanation of the “Interventions” that may have applied to the previous race, please watch the movie “Damn Yankees” 1958
)

The last sighting I want to share is something quite rare and only seen late at night. In this time period I was driving truck for a living. In fact it was probably the smelliest job I ever had; it was going to all the fast food restaurants and picking up used cooking oil, gross!

During one trip I was going up US 23 and in front of me came a light shooting straight down off to the left. I didn’t see where it hit except it came down in a prison complex.

Cont. below.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Cont. from Above.

The light itself was extremely bright, in fact so bright it lit the entire area like it was day, but only for a few seconds. This light had no tail as a meteor might have or sparks emitting from it. It remained well defined the entire time I observed it. A few weeks later I observed the same phenomenon only this time while traveling down I 75 at about 3 AM. The same thing, intensely bright white light maybe the size of a base ball, or smaller. I observed it shooting straight down, only this time I was able to see where it hit. Again, everything on the ground became illuminated, even the house and back yard it was going to encounter. The light struck the roof of the house, and then everything was dark again. There was no observable damage to the house, and it was as if the light just passed threw the roof. I have my speculations as to what the light is, but that is debatable.

The preceding is the testament of my observations, and I will testify before an honest congress to its authenticity. And because of these sightings my personal beliefs are these, “I believe in God almighty, creator of heaven and earth, and of our creators, and I believe in Angels, and all the rest of it, is debatable”, as God, is my whitness!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So, is my observations boring, or do you think I made it all up?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I live near the four corners area of NM. I've seen the egg-shaped orbs, -always in 3's. Last sighting only a couple of weeks ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by I Am Spartacus

I strongly suspect something about the number 3. Have you seen the WWII Foo Fighter pictures? The orbs are always 3. How come we never see the multitudes of orbs in those pictures?

By the way, welcome to ATS. I hope your stay here is interesting, and long...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome. I have seen video of the foo fighters but i never made the connection with the "3's"

My latest sighting was just after dark, at about 500 ft. One stayed on the same path and the other two "danced" around it. I could see them at low speed for about a half mile coming and going and then they all moved off rapidly.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by I Am Spartacus
Thanks for the welcome. I have seen video of the foo fighters but i never made the connection with the "3's"

My latest sighting was just after dark, at about 500 ft. One stayed on the same path and the other two "danced" around it. I could see them at low speed for about a half mile coming and going and then they all moved off rapidly.
Funny thing, all my sightings were during the day, except those little white lights that shot down.

You say you see them fairly often? What is in the area?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
All Seeing,

Thanks for the note. Please keep me in mind if you have any photos/other sightings.

JoeBarna

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thats for sharing!
What a strange and interesting story.

Have you seen or had anything happen that was beyond simply seeing UFOs?
Any sort of encounter?

I'd love to see the photos as well.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Thats for sharing!
What a strange and interesting story.

Have you seen or had anything happen that was beyond simply seeing UFOs?
Any sort of encounter?

I'd love to see the photos as well.

- Lee
Strange? Most defiantly, but who among us can plot or chart our lives. When we are born we are given a set of playing cards to live our life by. Just as in a poker game, we must play the cards we are given.

The "encounters" are only of impressions that were left with me, so if you classify them as encounters, then yes, if you do not, then no.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Interesting account. I didn't quite get the movie connection though.

I've seen what I had believed to be three foo fighters on the ground without anyone in them about 6 years ago. It is more than an coincidence about the number three though. It had a round metal ring around the outside and what appeared to be lights in the back. The seat was as if a black captains chair or bucket seat I guess you might see in an old sports car or leather desk chair.

It had some type of dash and steering like a snowmobile. I would have to under hynosis to recall more details. When I saw them, I thought they were from some type of amusement park ride and was wondering WTH they were doing next to some apartment building.

I've heard of flying egg shaped UFOs before and that's also what Mork flew in on in Mork and Mindy. (as you probably know)

There's at least one mention I think of an abduction case in the middle east of a flying egg. ( Jim Marrs Alien Agenda?) Remote Viewing, if you believe in it, had suggested these were small greys and the propulsion system supposedly uses what they referred to as magnetic pulse drive. There's also been mention of these craft riding the earth's magnetic waves.

Their were two greys in the front and at least three in the back. The middle section in the back had what appeared as if some looped material like a lounge chair for the abductees. These were as if ambulatory vehicles for quick studies. There was a picture of one of these egg shaped craft on youtube awhile ago.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

Interesting account. I didn't quite get the movie connection though.

I've seen what I had believed to be three foo fighters on the ground without anyone in them about 6 years ago. It is more than an coincidence about the number three though. It had a round metal ring around the outside and what appeared to be lights in the back. The seat was as if a black captains chair or bucket seat I guess you might see in an old sports car or leather desk chair.

It had some type of dash and steering like a snowmobile. I would have to under hynosis to recall more details. When I saw them, I thought they were from some type of amusement park ride and was wondering WTH they were doing next to some apartment building.

I've heard of flying egg shaped UFOs before and that's also what Mork flew in on in Mork and Mindy. (as you probably know)

There's at least one mention I think of an abduction case in the middle east of a flying egg. ( Jim Marrs Alien Agenda?) Remote Viewing, if you believe in it, had suggested these were small greys and the propulsion system supposedly uses what they referred to as magnetic pulse drive. There's also been mention of these craft riding the earth's magnetic waves.

Their were two greys in the front and at least three in the back. The middle section in the back had what appeared as if some looped material like a lounge chair for the abductees. These were as if ambulatory vehicles for quick studies. There was a picture of one of these egg shaped craft on youtube awhile ago.

I have had to take some time in answering you, sorry. It always takes me 3 days to think things out, there is that number 3 again lol.

The movie connection is simply making a deal with the devil, or what people perceive to be the devil. In reality, I believe, it is one of the unseen and hidden forces and most likely calls itself something entirely different. For my own belief I feel they are very close to what is known as the "Creators" in the bible.

I can not confirm what you have seen, but at the same time I can not dispel it either. It may be possible that "craft" were "created" to mimic the white light orbs. We are warned in the bible that "Satan will masquerade as good angels. I just have the feeling that all white light orbs are not manned craft in the traditional sense. I saw a satellite photo of a Orb caught somewhere in Florida (Goggle Earth). Upon very close examination of the photo the orb appeared to be a clear bubble filled with a very white smoke.

It very well could be possible that the "Impostor" orbs were the ones following the WWII Aircraft, but much more testimony and evidence would need to surface to come to some conclusion.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
" The movie connection is simply making a deal with the devil, or what people perceive to be the devil. In reality, I believe, it is one of the unseen and hidden forces and most likely calls itself something entirely different. For my own belief I feel they are very close to what is known as the "Creators" in the bible. "

Another bible fulfillment. Even those responsible could be playing all sides to remain in control.

I suppose shows such as Stargate Atlantis are a popular example that has a strong impression on 'certain' people.

My brother had believed this was also true with cartoons. Untersberg mountain thread and Snow Whites dwarfs working in the diamond mines, Adolf Hitler and Nazi UFOs.etc.

As they say: The devil is in the details.

This possible puzzle game of clues is apparently entertaining for someone if not just a major distraction.

I am wondering since you mentioned the smiley face if that had even happened back then? I found a site that mentions these. I've never been at one of these events or races myself that I've recalled.

www.oregonaero.com...

One of my recalled memories of the 70's also included a smiley face button, the pet rock and a piece of bazooka joe gum during a science show called Little Einstein. It was basically about global warming and the co2 in the upper atmosphere stretching and thinning it until it supposedly bursts. (blowing bubbles with the gum) False memory? maybe. I saw the movie reels of it about ten years ago.

You might also be some type of control subject, especially having had a close connection to the military. You should think about going under hypnosis to make sure.

I hadn't recalled ever seeing the movie, so I didn't get the connection he was as if the devil. I think your story along with a hynosis session would make a great addition here since they now have videos.

Thanks for your reply.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

If you have not seen the movie here is a written plot

Meg complains about her husband, Joe Boyd, a long-suffering, middle-aged fan of the Washington Senators baseball team.("Six Months Out Of Every Year"). After Meg has gone to bed, Joe suddenly meets a slick salesman, Mr. Applegate, who is in reality the Devil. Joe is convinced to sell his soul to the Devil to become the young and strong slugger Joe Hardy, the "long ball hitter the Senators need that he'd sell his soul for," and leaves his wife Meg ("Goodbye Old Girl"). However, Joe puts in an escape clause that gives him the chance to return back to his normal life--he has until a designated time to declare his intention to return home. Meanwhile, the hapless Senators are vowing to play their best despite their failings ("Heart"). As the young Joe is suddenly discovered, Gloria, a reporter, praises him ("Shoeless Joe from Hannibal, Mo"). His hitting prowess enables the Senators to move up the standings. Though Joe is increasingly successful, he truly misses his wife and begins boarding with her. Meg and the young man begin to bond, especially over her "lost" husband ("A Man Doesn't Know"). Fearful of losing his deal, Mr. Applegate calls Lola, "the best homewrecker on [his] staff", to seduce Joe and thereby ensure his soul to damnation. Lola promises to deliver ("A Little Brains, A Little Talent"), and Applegate introduces her as a sultry South American dancer named "Señorita Lolita Banana". Lola sings a seductive song ("Whatever Lola Wants, Lola Gets"), but Joe's devotion to his wife proves too strong, even for her. Later they hold a festival for Joe, and Lola performs for him ("Who's Got the Pain"). Applegate decides to switch tactics to ensure Joe's failure. He releases false information about Joe Hardy's true identity being "Shifty McCoy", an escaped criminal and con artist. His plan is to blacken his reputation and make him unable to go back on their deal. Soon the baseball players are wondering if Joe will get off or not. They then go over the rule about no women ("The Game"). After, as Meg and Joe are saying goodbye because people in her neighborhood are trying to get him, he confesses in a way to Meg that he is Joe Boyd ("Near to You"). After Joe wins in court, Applegate is anxious and angry and reminisces on how life used to be ("Those Were the Good Old Days"). Meanwhile Lola and Joe are at a party since they both belong to Applegate and sing of how their life is now ("Two Lost Souls"). At the game Applegate shows up just as Joe is going to catch the ball to win the game. Applegate transforms him back to his older self, but Joe lunges as hard as he can and catches the ball and wins the pennant for the Senators. Back at home, Joe rushes into Meg's arms. Applegate appears on the scene, claiming that Joe owes him his soul. Joe begs Meg to hold him and not let go, and she begins to sing ("A Man Doesn't Know"). Applegate promises to make Joe young again, and even ensure a World Series victory. But his powers are useless against the pair's true love, which Lola points out. Applegate shouts that such a thing cannot exist-but he is wrong. He and Lola vanish back into Hell, defeated, with Joe and Meg united again forever.
en.wikipedia.org...

For going under hypnosis, well, most of my sightings were during daylight, and with others. I have no missing time at all. Maybe the only reason to do this would be to recollect any and all facts of the sightings. I never was in a position in the military to be used as a Guinea pig, and again, no missing time.

My main concern is those "Imposers" getting at, and convincing the most intellectuality gifted. I can imagine one of those orbs, being the "burning bush that was not consumed". I do know that these orbs can not operate in the open and must have extreme secrecy for their magic to work, the imposter's that is.

Secret societies I believe are the backbone of this operation, that includes the NWO, which I believe is really a return to the Old world order.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I vaguely remember this movie or just a piece of it. My parents typically watched these older movies than recent ones.

After what I recall of some of what I've been through, I have trust issues turning my will or what's left of it by going under hypnosis.

My missing time moments in my life were than also missing or forgotten. Many may not realize they have been through this either. I suppose the clinical explanation may have to do with some type of seizure.

I recall having had these when I was a kid and yet my father denied it. Now two of my kids with my second wife have to take medication for their seizures and the youngest son has aspergers. My cousin has M.S. So, I suppose that may be the connection on my mom's side.

The belief that our answers are locked away in those memories is probably wishful thinking. I suppose if there's some higher power that wants us to know, the time will come eventually, if only just by a trickle.

Ignorance for many is still bliss 'as if' with the "blue pill"

Your experience doesn't sound like it was ever a bad one.

Thanks for sharing and writing back.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Your experience doesn't sound like it was ever a bad one.
Not bad for the most part. The only thing I have found negative was the first sighting, they were so arrogant and unfeeling when they pushed their reality in my face. It was just downright disrespectful entering my reality like that. Its almost as If I was raped mentally and emotionally. They did not care at all what there little prank did to the rest of my life. Even the thing over the race track tried to hide itself by acting like a bit of trash in the air.

But the In Mass Orb sighting behind the track left me in tears of joy, because I was left with a choice to look or not, they, left me my choice, the first three did not.

Speaking of the in mass Orbs, by their actions that day, and the way they carried themselves, there was no doubt in my mind as to who they were. It was so humbling, so real. I saw the truth, not only who they were, but also the truth of all the people in attendance at the race. The Orbs were low in the sky almost on the horizon, and backing away slowly,very slowly, almost reverently. I sensed humbleness and humility from the Orbs.

It was then that I leaned the greatest secret of our existence, and who we truly are. I am free of the Matrix..........

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
All Seeing Eye,

Thanks for adding me as one of your friends. Thanks for sharing your Orb experiences. They were an eye opener. I will have to admit I have never seen a UFO or an Orb sighting. I have recently come to believe in Orb visitations due to what I've read. Thanks for making a connection with the burning bush as an Orb. I never thought of that.

To this day I believe the Orb leading the wise men/astologers was not a good angel. The star led the men to evil king Herod first. That tells me it was not from God. The foo fighters during WWII were also not good angels. Hitler was playing with the occult and broke divine laws so they could be seen by the public.

Anyway, thanks for adding me as a friend.

-Lostinspace

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to read the post, and consider. For that is all we have is considerations, of possibilities.

No one issues a booklet to us when we are young. We are given a set of values then sent off to live our lives, the best way we can. Unknown to us, the average Joe, there is a multitude of things we are never taught. I believe there are reasons for everything, and in life, it just takes time to find the answers.

Who really knows what the Orbs are. Everything else in life seems to have its experts who crawl out of nowhere with answers to the puzzling questions, all except this one. Why is that? The evidence is overwhelming that this phenomenon is real, where are the experts? Honestly it seems they shudder at the mere suggestion of something that is greater than the animal known as man, can exist. They cower away from that which they can not package for sale to the general public.

Money means nothing to these entities, you cant buy them, you can not bribe them, you can not blackmail them, you can not control them. And as certain other entities have learned, you can not divide them, or kill them.

Are there lessons to be leaned from the Multitudes of these entities? Are they here to teach us something? They stand united, is that the symbolism they wish us to see? Is Humanity now ready to learn the truth about this outpost called earth? Its anyones guess.

It is my hope and desire that they are here to assist us in learning the truth, and allowing us for the first time in history, gain our freedom.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Hi ASE...I enjoyed your OP.
Orbs like people can be either nice orbs or not nice orbs.
I believe they are visiters from other Dimensions. But who knows?
I have seen photographs with things inside the orbs.
Sorry folks I do not have them to share or I would.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Hello Cindy, and thanks for the interest. Its fascinating how your avatar actually resembles the unity of these "Alien" invaders.

I have seen this mindset "Visitors" and dimensions many times, just last night I was watching a special trying to explain the "M" theory. I found it humorous at best, and a compete distraction at worst.

Further and further they reach to send your mind, further and deeper into the unknown. 11 dimensions they say. But what did they say about our little white fluff balls? Not one word.

I tend to agree with your analysis of visitors from another dimension, but with a few alterations. Obviously from our perspective, our reality, they would appear as "Visitors", but, what if, we looked at it from their perspective, their dimension.

There is very little doubt in my mind that what ever "They" are, they are not native to the material world. It is almost as if the Orb is actually an opening to the ethereal, or that which has no substance, no firmness, no firmament. What we see is merely the barrier or boundary of the two "Dimensions" interacting. It is where "Thought" meets what we refer to as the real world.

From their perspective, it is we, who are the "Aliens". We of the material world, that being "spirited" are outside of our true realm, the ethereal. These "White Light Orb" beings, may in fact be, the essence, of our very own "Being" human. It may be that we "Human (Material) beings (Ethereal) are much more related to these White Light Orbs, than we are to the monkey. Maybe they view us more as relatives, that just curiosities and "Aliens".

As with the whole debate about the theories of "Relativity", "String Theory", "M Theory" there has been great effort in separating you from that entity that resides within. Look out, further away from your very essence. Forget who and what you are, just worry about yourself and no one else. Make money and profit by creating fanciful imaginary histories and realties. Forget about the white balloons and the ghosts of the graveyards. Its the spirit that is not real.

Well, for those of you who have not forgotten, for those of you who still care, the Orbs will not forget, and I might add, they are not going anywhere! They are here for the duration, and that is how ever long it takes for human beings to gain that which they were promised so long ago.

It very well could be that the Orbs look at a physical life to be, well, heaven on earth, and something that could be a relief from there current existence. I have always wondered why in Genesis God referred to the firmament as heaven.

And God called the firmament Heaven.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join