It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pakistan may relocate 100,000 army personnel to border

page: 6
14
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Actually India just discovered that it was a Hindu group that cvarried out the attacks and not anyone from Pakistan. Sounds like things will ratchet down and now. No need to worry.



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
That was another incident and not this. This was commited by our friends across the border.



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
what are the chances that this was done by someone to raise the tension between the 2 countries. maybe someone is trying to bring about the end of the world. looks like ww3 is just around the corner



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yes, that was another one in september.

But from the answer from our friend here, I get the idea that India really wants a war with pakistan. And I dont mean India as their leaders, I mean India EVERYONE.

How eager are you to destroy pakistan anyway? I mean, you have the means to do it altho you wont do it without paying a terrible price. Its funny when I heard that indian leader say "they can strike 2 or 3 of our cities but when india answers there will be no pakistan"... lol you are both sick fanatics. "ok, you can destroy bombay and new dehli and another city or 2, but we'll still erradicate you from the face of the planet"... I mean dont you really care for the millions that pakistan can still kill even if you kill them all?

Like I said, for me you are all bloody fanatics, Indians, Pakistanis... same thing. Go ahead, kill yourselves for the world's amusement on the 6oclock news. Its like watching 2 barbarians at the colisseum - I mean, you have the skill, the strength... you just lack the brains - both of you...

Really dont know what you plan to accomplish with all of this. India, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, etc etc... from eastern europe to the east till japan its the world's modern colisseum difference is theres no tickets or stands cause the world watches it from their homes thousands of miles away.

I really find this weird.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by MilitieTempliSalmo]



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo
Yes, that was another one in september.

But from the answer from our friend here, I get the idea that India really wants a war with pakistan. And I dont mean India as their leaders, I mean India EVERYONE.

How eager are you to destroy pakistan anyway? I mean, you have the means to do it altho you wont do it without paying a terrible price. Its funny when I heard that indian leader say "they can strike 2 or 3 of our cities but when india answers there will be no pakistan"... lol you are both sick fanatics. "ok, you can destroy bombay and new dehli and another city or 2, but we'll still erradicate you from the face of the planet"... I mean dont you really care for the millions that pakistan can still kill even if you kill them all?

Like I said, for me you are all bloody fanatics, Indians, Pakistanis... same thing. Go ahead, kill yourselves for the world's amusement on the 6oclock news. Its like watching 2 barbarians at the colisseum - I mean, you have the skill, the strength... you just lack the brains - both of you...

Really dont know what you plan to accomplish with all of this. India, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, etc etc... from eastern europe to the east till japan its the world's modern colisseum difference is theres no tickets or stands cause the world watches it from their homes thousands of miles away.

I really find this weird.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by MilitieTempliSalmo]


Look.

Nobody in Pakistan or India wants a nuclear war I'm sure of that. You're India 'EVERYONE' is only what you perceive through your media. And that is intentional on the part of the media. US did the same after 9/11 and are still doing it.

But those that do want this are corrupt twisted politicians and stooges planted in Pakistan, India, US, UK and their allies.

What gives you the right to determine who has the brains?

I think if you really want to see who these sick fanatics are you need to look in the 'other direction'.

Please try to perceive event BEYOND what you see on the TV.



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitieTempliSalmo
 


5 wars, numerous border skirmishes and terorrist attacks spanning 60 years and we still haven't attacked each other in full scale warfare.

We are the only two nuclear armed nations to have gone to war when in posession of nukes, and yet neither of us used them.

Whatever we may be... fanatics, fascists, loonatics whatever the hell else you think... at least we do have restraint- from both sides!

One could claim that the USA and al Qaeda are both barbarians for attacking each other; but I would rather reserve that criticism for the latter only.

Its the same situation here. If India attacks, it will be the second punch thrown. en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The problem is... its not from what I see in TV. Actually I dont watch tv besides the history channel and movies.

What I said is because I know a lot of indians. I've worked with them. And I know some pakistanis also. I KNOW they are fanatics. Oh and btw, did you read all the comments in the internet from indias replying to various kinds of websites, like the ones from the photos or some blogs around, forums etc?

The sad part is I dont base my opinion on TV, it would be great if I did. The things I said its based in real ppl I know and common people from all around the world in the internet. Its the people, its not the media! I have no idea what the media are saying.

As for the "brains" part... well we (europe) lived in turmoil for thousands of years but look at us now. We still dont like eachother - because the rivalry is too old for that - but we learned to... well... to deal with eachother in a civilized manner - to cooperate and to respect one another . After WW2 nothing happened in europe, we learned. And now... we watch. Thats why I say that the former greatest empires that the world has ever seen have now a "world colisseum" to watch at night.



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Still not sure why so many folks think that India and Pakistan going to war would cause WW3. Yes it would be a war that no one wants to see and could get really messy if it goes nuclear, but there is really no reason why this would AUTOMATICALLY lead to world war 3.



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitieTempliSalmo
 


Precisely.

Europe fought two world wars before it learnt. The Germans vs almost everyone else was a constant theme for the first 50 years of the 20th century.

Similarly India and Pakistan have unresolved territory and power issues. This won't be dealt with without some modicum of bloodshed.

I will agree that Indians are also extremist in mentality, but only when Pakistan is concerned. It has something to do with 60 years of being attacked non-stop across the border.

You claim to know both Indians and Pakistanis. If that is the case, then you will know that Indians are peace loving in almost all cases except when Pakistan is concerned. A case of illogical and selective madness you could say...



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well... it will if the war escalates and Iran / Israel see an opening there to strike eachother (no matter who does what first) and China will certainly take its first step and invade Taiwan.



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by MilitieTempliSalmo
 


You claim to know both Indians and Pakistanis. If that is the case, then you will know that Indians are peace loving in almost all cases except when Pakistan is concerned.


Yes, That is true. I wouldnt call them "peace loving in all cases". I think they have their own culture and they protect it from anything outside, they dont understand and they dont want to anyway. I see them as a polite "leave me alone, if you please". They are very "closed" and dont take foreign ideas or policies as advices, they know best. But they're not aggressive towards anyone else, that is true. I couldnt even argue with them since they reacted always with "do whatever you want to do" and they would leave. As simple as that. I always got a feeling of "you are not indian I wont even bother to argue with you". Once again, I wouldnt call them "peace loving" but still they're not aggressive by any chance. That is true.



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by MilitieTempliSalmo
 


You claim to know both Indians and Pakistanis. If that is the case, then you will know that Indians are peace loving in almost all cases except when Pakistan is concerned.


Yes, That is true. I wouldnt call them "peace loving in all cases". I think they have their own culture and they protect it from anything outside, they dont understand and they dont want to anyway. I see them as a polite "leave me alone, if you please". They are very "closed" and dont take foreign ideas or policies as advices, they know best. But they're not aggressive towards anyone else, that is true. I couldnt even argue with them since they reacted always with "do whatever you want to do" and they would leave. As simple as that. I always got a feeling of "you are not indian I wont even bother to argue with you". Once again, I wouldnt call them "peace loving" but still they're not aggressive by any chance. That is true.


Gosh,

The 'generalisations' of what Pakistanis or Indians are like are pathetic and pointless.

You get all sorts on both sides. Probably just as bad (or worse in the US or Europe too). People are humans at the end of the day.

I don't see how our personal experiences of what people are like relates to the topic of this thread. Are you saying I've met lots of aggressive Indians\Pakistanis so it's ok for them to die? because it sure seems like it in your previous post.

I think you need to run away in shame...



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni
 


actually I said they were NOT aggressive. If I need to run away, you need to learn how to read. I didnt say anyone deserved to die... nice job on distorting what I said.

And what about generalizations? You think there should be a different *everything* for everyone so everyone could be analized individually? Please... of course there are exceptions but its the majority of certain qualities in comon that classify something as a group, nation, party, etc. Too bad if you dont like generalizations because thats part of the human species since time imemorial.

Still I insist - learn how to read.



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo
reply to post by Jinni
 


actually I said they were NOT aggressive. If I need to run away, you need to learn how to read. I didnt say anyone deserved to die... nice job on distorting what I said.

And what about generalizations? You think there should be a different *everything* for everyone so everyone could be analized individually? Please... of course there are exceptions but its the majority of certain qualities in comon that classify something as a group, nation, party, etc. Too bad if you dont like generalizations because thats part of the human species since time imemorial.

Still I insist - learn how to read.




Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo

Like I said, for me you are all bloody fanatics, Indians, Pakistanis... same thing. Go ahead, kill yourselves for the world's amusement on the 6oclock news. Its like watching 2 barbarians at the colisseum - I mean, you have the skill, the strength... you just lack the brains - both of you...

[edit on 30-11-2008 by MilitieTempliSalmo]



posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm happy for the fact that you know how to quote. Most impressive. Too bad they're too different quotes from two different contexts and meaning something way different that whatever you understood from it.

We were almost having a nice discussion until you showed up with your flower-power accusations and philosophy trying to dissect every word searching every indivual meaning instead of trying to understand it as a whole.

But thats ok, I'll explain: I didnt mean it was ok for them to die. What I meant by those words, that obviously you didnt understand but a person from India did since he actually goes thru it every day was "why do you continue to kill yourselves like 2 barbarians in the arena and do not try to live in peace, altho still hating eachother, for the common good like europe started to do after WW2". So the person from india came and showed me his point of view, to which I agreed cause indeed he is right, Indians are not a hostile ppl to anyone besides pakistanis. But then here comes the peace-loving flower-power brit philosopher defending whatever and accusing me of saying what I didnt say.

Is that better for you, brit... ol' chap? Care for some tea now while we wait for you to fully understand the meaning behind the words?



posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo
I'm happy for the fact that you know how to quote. Most impressive. Too bad they're too different quotes from two different contexts and meaning something way different that whatever you understood from it.

We were almost having a nice discussion until you showed up with your flower-power accusations and philosophy trying to dissect every word searching every indivual meaning instead of trying to understand it as a whole.

But thats ok, I'll explain: I didnt mean it was ok for them to die. What I meant by those words, that obviously you didnt understand but a person from India did since he actually goes thru it every day was "why do you continue to kill yourselves like 2 barbarians in the arena and do not try to live in peace, altho still hating eachother, for the common good like europe started to do after WW2". So the person from india came and showed me his point of view, to which I agreed cause indeed he is right, Indians are not a hostile ppl to anyone besides pakistanis. But then here comes the peace-loving flower-power brit philosopher defending whatever and accusing me of saying what I didnt say.

Is that better for you, brit... ol' chap? Care for some tea now while we wait for you to fully understand the meaning behind the words?


TBH your thread of conversation is absolutely nonsense, fruitless and pointless.

Efforts to make sweeping generalisations of who is the 'good' guy and 'who is the 'bad' guy are always suspicious. Especially based on your personal experiences of meeting a few chappies. Whether they are about Indians or Pakistanis.

To add something useful to all this pointless trash:

www.daily.pk...

I got this link from:

whatreallyhappened.com...

This seems to be a more than reasonable explanation for the recent events in Mumbai.

For me this is "Case closed"



posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
look regardless instability anywhere in the world is bound to raise tensions and if india and pakistan participate in full scale war it will have an effect on the world.

and to assume that nuclear war wont effect any other part of the world is just ignorant. once radioactive dust gets caught up in the upper atmosphere it can travel half way around the world.

seriously i think this is all smoke and mirror tactics, something else big is going on. the fact that the mass media are having a field day with this is always an indicator of something.

oh well time will tell

911 = invasion of Afghanistan + Iraq + loss of US civil liberties

whats to come of this i wonder



posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

TBH, I don't know where we are going with this...


Lot's of OT discussion.

Trying to keep on topic:

My post was attempting to express that Pakistan will be overwhelmed by ALL sides (except Iran) and by all concerned global parties if there is a problem. Pakistan will not have ANY allies when this does happen.


Was responding to your points.. quite insightful..



Furthermore, Pakistan has it's own biggest enemy within - their 'own' government.


IMHO Pakistan's enemies' are :

1)The fact that the Army High Command has the country by its balls..
2)The fact that the Intelligence Services has the country by the balls..
3)The fact that the Pakistani Punjabis have monopolised the higher echelons of EVERY single power weilding institution in Pakistan, thus essentially blocking out other communities (I'm still talking Muslims here) like the Sindhis, Mohajirs (sad word), Balochis, Kashmiris (they can be happy as long as they stay in Kashmir).
4)Puppet democratic governments that have been (pardon the pun) w/o balls
for over 30 years..

One thing though.. I am really encouraged by the Judiciary and how it fought
back when it was being systematically broken down. I hope such people unite in Pakistan and push for a better future for Pakistan. Pakistan need serious crotch freedom..



posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Why cant the world recognise that pakistan is a failed state??
all the facts are there, what else is needed...

Pakistan is controlled by fanatics... extremists... it should be wiped out

and by this I mean it should be cleaned from these... like all other ordinary people Pakistani common men are innocent but then there are these extremists... Pakistan's public should understand that some day someone has to pay back...



posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

Originally posted by Jinni

TBH, I don't know where we are going with this...


Lot's of OT discussion.

Trying to keep on topic:

My post was attempting to express that Pakistan will be overwhelmed by ALL sides (except Iran) and by all concerned global parties if there is a problem. Pakistan will not have ANY allies when this does happen.


Was responding to your points.. quite insightful..



Furthermore, Pakistan has it's own biggest enemy within - their 'own' government.


IMHO Pakistan's enemies' are :

1)The fact that the Army High Command has the country by its balls..
2)The fact that the Intelligence Services has the country by the balls..
3)The fact that the Pakistani Punjabis have monopolised the higher echelons of EVERY single power weilding institution in Pakistan, thus essentially blocking out other communities (I'm still talking Muslims here) like the Sindhis, Mohajirs (sad word), Balochis, Kashmiris (they can be happy as long as they stay in Kashmir).
4)Puppet democratic governments that have been (pardon the pun) w/o balls
for over 30 years..

One thing though.. I am really encouraged by the Judiciary and how it fought
back when it was being systematically broken down. I hope such people unite in Pakistan and push for a better future for Pakistan. Pakistan need serious crotch freedom..


Are you supporting what I just said? If so, thanks.

I don't disagree with what you said.

BUT,

It seems that information uncovered By Hemant Karkare show that India is in just as bad shape.

Why so silent about that?

So subjective aren't you? Do you eyes see anything other than the colours "Orange, White, Green and a wheel" I wonder.

Probably not.

P.S. I have no problem in condemning the Pakistan administration but I do the same to Indian. You on the other are obviously biased through your one-sidedness. "Oh, it's been proved that India has problems but anyway PAKISTAN...."

Oh please! save me from all your ...

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Jinni]

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Jinni]



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join