It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I Still Don't Understand About the 9/11 Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Reality
First, let me get one thing straight, I believe whole-heartedly that 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by elements of our government.

Why does if have to be "our government"? Don't you think there are wealthy people who know no boundries and have no feelings for country or fellow humans?

I believe that the planes that crashed into the towers were drones and there was no one in them, let alone any hijackers with box cutters,

An alternative to this idea would be there were actual hijackers but the planes were taken over by remote control. And in the case of flt 93, when the passengers revolted the plane was shot down.

I do believe there were explosives planted in the WTC

Explosives could have been driven into the basement quite easily. The first attack in 93 has been said to have failed because the bombs were simply in the wrong place.

I don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon and I don't believe it was a plane that crashed in Shanksville

The evidence available is certainly lacking, I'm still waiting for someone to convince me I shouldn't be concerned about the holes in this part of the "story".

With that said, one thing I've never understood about this is the fact that absolutely so many people had to be involved. Isn't the best way to commit a conspiracy, especially one of this magnitude, to do it with the least amount of people possible?

Thats the tripping point for most people, but when you could have anthrax mailed to you or your loved ones maybe you just STFU!

I don't believe anything that the MSM tells me,

Good for you! Thats the beginning of a higher level of conscience awareness.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Originally posted by infinityoreilly

Why does if have to be "our government"? Don't you think there are wealthy people who know no boundries and have no feelings for country or fellow humans?

They are the people who run this country, so yes I would classify them as the government...

An alternative to this idea would be there were actual hijackers but the planes were taken over by remote control. And in the case of flt 93, when the passengers revolted the plane was shot down.

I said "I believe". You however can believe whatever you like, even if the evidence doesn't support it.

Explosives could have been driven into the basement quite easily. The first attack in 93 has been said to have failed because the bombs were simply in the wrong place.

Of course, this scenario doesn't go along with the official story, and I would like to think there was enough security and workers in that building that they would notice bombs being planted. And there were no bombs in the actual planes so I don't know where you're going with the flight 93 thing.

Thats the tripping point for most people, but when you could have anthrax mailed to you or your loved ones maybe you just STFU!

True that!! Many scenarios are possible, I guess.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Total Reality]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Reality
They are the people who run this country, so yes I would classify them as the government...

I know plenty of people who work in the government and they're not in on it. I believe you're blanketing a lot of folks together here.

I said "I believe". You however can believe whatever you like, even if the evidence doesn't support it.

Please show your "evidence" there were no people on board the planes that crashed into WTC.

Of course, this scenario doesn't go along with the official story, and I would like to think there was enough security and workers in that building that they would notice bombs being planted. And there were no bombs in the actual planes so I don't know where you're going with the flight 93 thing.

They didn't have to be planted, just parked in the right spot in the basement. The WTC was bombed in 1993 by truck bombs in the basement. Officials have said they could have brought the buildings down if they had been in the right place.

Why no immediate investigation?

How did we know all the hijackers names within days?

Why was evidence shipped to China as soon as humanly possible?

Why attack Iraq and Afganistan when the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and Egypt?

Why wasn't all the testimony before the 911 Commission released for public review?

Why did our president have to have the vice president present when speaking to the commission?

Why are we not allowed to know what they testified?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Not sure why you think so many people had to be involved?
There were the guys who planted the bombs in the towers. They, necessarily being part of a secretive (Jeb Bush's) company, would not be prone to squealing.
Those responsible for the objects directed at the towers (if any) and at the pentagon, being government ops, would have a culture of secrecy ingrained.
The supposed passengers were fictitious; except for those that actually de-boarded at Cleveland.
The government has successfully kept innumerable operations over the years out of the public eye. This is just one more they might yet get away with.

So, now its Governor Jeb Bush's company planting bombs? I think you are referring to Marvin Bush and his time on the board of directors of Securacom.....a time that ended in June 2000. Does not matter though, his company did not handle physical security at the complex, therefore would have had to had other accomplices to plant the huge amount of explosives needed to bring down ONE of the buildings.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Don't you see it was planed before during the first time the 18 february 1993, don't you think the owner of the place (named by Aaron Russo in his video) is involved ....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join