It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I Still Don't Understand About the 9/11 Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
First, let me get one thing straight, I believe whole-heartedly that 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by elements of our government. I believe that the planes that crashed into the towers were drones and there was no one in them, let alone any hijackers with box cutters, I do believe there were explosives planted in the WTC (as Bush says himself here.), I don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon and I don't believe it was a plane that crashed in Shanksville (because of this press release from the mayor of Cleveland and the "evidence" at the scene).

With that said, one thing I've never understood about this is the fact that absolutely so many people had to be involved. Isn't the best way to commit a conspiracy, especially one of this magnitude, to do it with the least amount of people possible? If they did this it wouldn't be just Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, etc. It'd have to be all the news media, other lower people in the government, the airlines, and countless other institutions involved.

I don't believe anything that the MSM tells me, but it's also hard for me to believe that there wouldn't be a "deep-throat" somewhere in the mix that would come forward. I don't accept the explanation that "they're all in this together, they're controlled by the government, part of the NWO" because they're still people aren't they? (Unless they're extremely good computer graphics
) They had to have known they were lying and still are.

I have hope that when Bush leaves office someone will come forward with some information. In the meantime, I'd like to hear some speculation on this, some opinions.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Total Reality]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well maybe you just answered your own question?

Sherlock Holmes once said:

When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

So if the operation this huge had no deep throats what does that tell you?

-Ign0RanT

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
But doesn't that contradict all the other evidence and the fact that the official story the government gave is a complete lie? And the witness accounts and video evidence, and the laws of physics and the physical impossibilities of a plane doing some of the maneuvers that we're told they did?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The conspiracy started with only a few. The media HAD to perticipate. Not to mention, they were probobly more than oblidged to knowing that most of people would be watching their stations stricktly for the next week.

Add to that that most people high up in media are undermen for the New World Order... And you have the mathmatical equation for a successful strike on the American population.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Reality
But doesn't that contradict all the other evidence and the fact that the official story the government gave is a complete lie? And the witness accounts and video evidence, and the laws of physics and the physical impossibilities of a plane doing some of the maneuvers that we're told they did?

I really do not want to start a 9/11 argument with you. There are plenty of other threads for that. All I am asking you to do this take a step back and look at what you just said. An operation of that size which needed all those people to collaborate on it together and not a single person came forward.

So logically you would assume that no conspiracy took place, right? If we just took this singular aspect and separated it from the the other evidence on 9/11, it would prove that there was no government involvement in 9/11. Yet there are plenty of things that exists in our world outside of logic and understanding. So your guess is as good as mine. Star and Flag

-Ign0RanT

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Ign0rant]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The fact is I was trying to explain the facts of 9/11 to an open non-believer last night and we were having a nice debate. They were starting to really think about it and open their mind to these things but that's the one question they had, which was a good one, IMO. They don't believe in the NWO and I would definitely lose my credibility in their eyes if I started spewing NWO facts. So I'm not necessarily looking for that type of argument (even though I do kind of believe it, still not sure).

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ign0rant

Thanks.
And yeah I really don't want this thread to turn into a 9/11 debate either. Its the contradictions that just confuse the hell out of me.

I guess when I think about it we'll never understand how the government accomplishes anything or the tactics they use...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There's a whole army of missing kids who could have been turned into mkultra slaves doing all the necessary jobs, see the Geof Gannon, Johny Gosch(sp) case for a hint as to how this might wor�X����1-------------------------7d81963470232
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="charsleft"

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This whole event of it being a conspiracy spawns off into many branches that to actually pull it off 1000s (10,000s?) of people must be involved to do all this.

We also see that the actual scenario continually changes to fit everything together. These changes are increasingly radical in thought, to even to the point that the answer to do all this leads us to the use of alien technology within a vast invisible network composed of a good chunk of the American population are in the know and only we are not.

Another observation is that anyone can explain either side of the issue with numbers for you only need to be off just slightly in unnoticeable areas of your calculations to show just about anything pro or con to the situation.

Finally, after all these years one needs to ask why, for the reasons everyone gives for this conspiracy continually dry up as time progresses.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Not sure why you think so many people had to be involved?
There were the guys who planted the bombs in the towers. They, necessarily being part of a secretive (Jeb Bush's) company, would not be prone to squealing.
Those responsible for the objects directed at the towers (if any) and at the pentagon, being government ops, would have a culture of secrecy ingrained.
The supposed passengers were fictitious; except for those that actually de-boarded at Cleveland.
The government has successfully kept innumerable operations over the years out of the public eye. This is just one more they might yet get away with.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
bombs are old school...it could be a number of things,weapons we couldnt even imagine.No way in hell they could fit the WTC with enough explosives without anyone noticing.Then again,look before and after the event and its easy to tell there is something wrong with the picture painted...dont know the answer to what happened but it sure as hell isnt what we are being told.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ign0rant

"All I am asking you to do this take a step back and look at what you just said. An operation of that size which needed all those people to collaborate on it together and not a single person came forward."

It's called compartmentalization. Over 100 thousand people worked on the Manhattan Project, only a handful knew the true purpose of their labor.

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
For there to be a "deep throat" the MSM would have to report any leaks there may have been. As far as we know people have tried to come forwards and have been silenced. Not everyone in any given news corporation would have had to known in advance, as long as the right people knew.

Look up Hutchison Effect and 9/11 on Youtube for some interesting info, I'm not saying it's conclusive - neither does the video as far as I can remember - but it is interesting.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

You forget the government workers and news media personalities that were handed the script to repeat over and over so that it became memory.

I'm not saying this isn't possible. As I said I believe 9/11 was an inside job. But this point is one of the biggest that works in the deniers' favor.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yeah..you pose a Q that surely has crossed a lot of peoples minds...
But...

I dont buy the Sherlock Holmes' rationale, as posted above, one bit..
We may not have the classic smoking gun, but most people who are shown the inconsistancies conclude something smells....badly......

No one knows what happened to the passengers, but they are most surely dead....but just because no one knows for sure of their whereabouts, doesnt mean the "Inside Job"theory is diminished...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by benoni

Very true. Everyone I've known to look at the evidence with an open mind usually comes to the conclusion that it was an inside job. There's a lot of evidence for it but also, there's a few huge questions that are still unanswered that make it hard to put all of the pieces of the puzzle together. I guess thats why it's a conspiracy..

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It's like a house of mirrors! It seems impossible to verify, to my satisfaction, even the simplest thing, like, were or were not the hijackers' names on the passenger lists?

I think at least PART of the confusion is due to the literal insanity of the current administration. A psychologist told me once, that one of the effects of being around a crazy person, is that they will make YOU feel crazy.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Reality
I have hope that when Bush leaves office someone will come forward with some information. In the meantime, I'd like to hear some speculation on this, some opinions.

These people obviously operated on a need to know basis, but also on a need to not ask questions basis. Remember Cheney's response to the guy who asked him if the order still stands (not to shoot down the plane heading for the Pentagon.) "Of course the order still stands. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"

There are two kinds of insiders. Insiders who were themselves perps. Insiders whose jobs likely depend on perps. Coming forward anonymously might be very tricky. The information you disclosed could very possibly allow the perps to identify you.

Who do you come forward to? Alex Jones? The ballsy kid from We Are Change? Professor Fetzer or Professor Griffin? Are they going to be able to protect you? How?

There may be a chance when Bush is gone, but it is still a slim chance. I heard it remarked in a documentary about JFK that people were afraid of Lyndon Johnson long after he was dead. His living co-conspirators could still reach people, can still reach people.

It's going to take much more than an insider confession to deal with the perpetrators of 9/11.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It only takes one person in a position of authority to ruin your life. That threat will keep your mouth shut.

This whole 9/11 debate can be explained easily (or maybe not) You do as I say, when I say and shut your mouth, or you'll never work again, anywhere. Not even McDonalds will ever hire you. That's a good reason to keep any secret, if you ask me.

Money, or the lack there of can be a huge motivator. This isn't Star Trek, we all still need money to live. Can the threat of being blackballed be done? My opinion is yes.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That's very true. But these people don't have hearts? They had to have known they were lying when they fed us the original story, and it saddens me to think that someone would do that when thousands of people died. Coming forward is the way to protect yourself, IMO, the government can't kill you when you've already come forward without everyone knowing. But then again I guess I'd be surprised what the government can/will do...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join