It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki - One of the Ishes speaks out.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

But you probaly beleive more of what "mainstream science" sells you...when it is more and more clear that somthing went wrong with mars... horribly wrong... And BTW spelling is not an indicator of intelligence. or truth..Just check out fox news.. they have great spelling! but also most of it is great bull..

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
some info that backs some of the authors claims.
Skull on mars?

Building on mars..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

current or ruins?

I remember seeing a rover picture that looked just like an automatic rifle... can't seem to find it.. I will keep looking..

[edit on 30-11-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
After reading your "paper", I am struck by how many times you must remind Americans that they are cowards, are you sure you are not just doing a little "America bashing" since it is very popular as of late. To label the USA as a nation of cowards is 1, idiotic 2, insulting 3, shows that you have more problems than aspergers syndrome.

The points you make about the US's technology for "killing at a distance" are false there are THOUSANDS of troops in Iraq and Afganistan last time I checked they are getting VERY up close and personal, I would dare say they are not cowards. I think for the most part Americans are taking a wait and see aproach as to the actions of the Federal Government. If the government starts trying to utilize all those fema coffins or tries to disolve the constitution to form the NAU, you are going to have to rethink your notion of America as a "nation of cowards" because we WILL fight.

One other thing, welcome to ATS

Sailor

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Sailor1]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ishma

you should be mad to think that what you said is remarkable is just a basic and confused 2 hours research on internet , than don't try to explain the basics of your new physic , 'caus you didn't understand what you were writing .
nice try , if you are connected to the annunaki there is very little to be afraid of .
next time think 2 minutes more before write down a primary school paper.

tauri redrose

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
What do you mean we can only see 7 colors?

I have heard that a few people cannot distinguish the difference between the 7 color wheel & the 12 color wheel created by Boutet in 1780.

But that is a minority as far as I know. I see all twelve just fine...

On a Saturday night I often see many more colors than that too... (mostly in my puke from over-indulging in Alcohol)....

BTW, where dose that Corn come from? I never eat the stuff, but there it is..., every single time!!

Now there's a conspiracy to work on!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sailor1

Americans Fight?

Most Americans are too busy watching TV or going to the Ball Game to fight their government.

When the Powers that be make their move, most of you will go off to the FEMA camps quietly. Calmly you will walk into the shower blocks to be Gassed, without so much as a whimper.

Your overweight, lazy & would rather do what your told, than do something for yourselves.

Most of you that is, not all of you, but enough of you, that those that do fight would lose due to the fact there are too few of you to make a difference.

The rest, will just believe the government & look at you as rebel scum.

Personally, I don't see you as Rebel scum and would support you, but that would do little to help you.

Face it, the US is screwed royaly.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Sailor1

Americans Fight?

Most Americans are too busy watching TV or going to the Ball Game to fight their government.

When the Powers that be make their move, most of you will go off to the FEMA camps quietly. Calmly you will walk into the shower blocks to be Gassed, without so much as a whimper.

Your overweight, lazy & would rather do what your told, than do something for yourselves.

Most of you that is, not all of you, but enough of you, that those that do fight would lose due to the fact there are too few of you to make a difference.

The rest, will just believe the government & look at you as rebel scum.

Personally, I don't see you as Rebel scum and would support you, but that would do little to help you.

Face it, the US is screwed royaly.

Well you do make some interesting points, however we "Americans" have not lost our right to possess firearms, unlike you Aussies so who just stood by and "quietly" let the government do what it wanted? I remember reading about Australia's weapons ban, it sadened me greatly as I respect your country very much for its beauty and its rugged independent spirit. Don't count out Americans just yet we might surprise you.

And for the record, I watch very little TV, I find that it for the most part is insulting dumbed down dribble propaganda with nothing of value.

Sailor

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The cowardice problem is really more a (currently politically dominantly) human problem rather than an American one. Americans in general are just bigger lightning rods for the cowardice charge because we're basically (still) the only major "superpower" on the planet now (though fading quickly enough). I'm convinced future history will verify (and perhaps sooner than basically any of us can believe) that the real problem is too many people's inability to exceed their robot-like Matrix Programming (basically) rather than simplistic, incomplete labels like cowardice.

As I've said here until blue-in-the-face, THE problem is too many people's substantial enough comfort level with secrecy-BASED government itself. Doesn't matter what country one is from. Put it this way: There are at least a few topcs so "out there" that no one dares raise them even on the most "alternative" discussion sites... And we're still having trouble with enough openness in the basic stuff like mere UFO sightings. Sheesh, what a long leap we need to make!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

I have found on these threads when dealing with complex issues there is just not enough space to post and when you abbreviate people jump right on it with fallacious arguments rather than reading and asking questions. I realize it is the nature of these sorts of forums, but sometimes it can be tedious.

I'll provide a sentence or two then some research scientists you can google.

First, when you take Human Phys and you start with the brain they tell you the following, that the human brain is made up of three parts: the reptilian brain, the limbic brain, and the neocortex. The "reptilian" portion of our brain controls our primal instincts:breathing, rest, activity, sex, and the "might is right" functions.

That is precisely what I meant--not that we have not evolved, but that we began in the goo with what we call or consider a reptilian brain core. I could define this further, but then I am mincing. You get my point.

Google: triune brain, R-complex, and reptilian brain

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sailor1

Okay, but you gotta admit that while we may send our young off to fight, the people sending them off to fight for the most part have not actually fought themselves.

Bush? Nope.
Cheney? Nope. Three deferments.
Rove? Nope.

Also the panderers of war...big fraidy cats, too.

Hannity? Deferred service
O'Reilly? Same thing
Newt? Deferred

These are the people that make those kids over there lugging 50lbs of kevlar in 110 degree heat look bad, unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
First off I agree with the others on the Flash embed thing. It wasn't necessary since there was no multimedia content. Therefore, it's suspicious.

Why use Flash for text? The only reasons that come to mind aren't good. You're either up to something or you simply haven't got a clue about computers and the Internet and you thought that by making it a flash embed that it would somehow add credibility. I'm leaning towards the latter.

I took the risk to check out the content you linked to. I wasn't impressed.

One more thing, you might try to become familiar with a SPELL CHECK. Mispeled words detract from credibility.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sailor1

Weapons are hardly banned in AU...

Just a few types.

Semi-Auto... That's it really.

Never have had the right to own Hand GUns or Machine guns etc...

Still able to buy the best rifles available that are not Semi-Auto. No problems there.

A good hunter or soldier for that matter only needs one bullet at a time anyway.

And as for hand Guns, we can still get a permit to own one, just a lot of red tape.

Still many, many guns floating round in AU.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Could the language-bashers please leave this international forum. Those people tend to know only one thing very well, their own language. Which isn't something to be extra proud, it's normal to know you're motherlanguage.

English is not my native language and while I'm able to speak several languages, something you learn a long the way is that it's all about the message, not in what 'faulty' language it's written. Grow up.

Back ontopic, interesting could you clarify how 'bodies' like planets and moons influence us? I know astrologists use those, and somehow I've never trusted stuff like horoscopes...

[edit on 30-11-2008 by mortje]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ishma

You have surley written more than 4000 now, just explaining why it's there.
If you have been interacting with people here you should know that a brief description would have been nice before you try to lure other's away.
Spelling or not just write your story the rioght way first and I have seen more positive result's.

Blah.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ishma

Yeah Dude, why embed in flash? Just type it out.. but anyways I read your link. I don’t get it. mars, moons, ancient war? well Maybe but I thought the Annuki were human based American Indians? just state your facts and let the chips fall where they may. Oh yeah, how is this post of your going to get you disappeared? I'm sorry brother, but t I think not. maybe if you had state secrets. I have to give this a:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The thread title says "One of the Ishes speaks out." What is an "Ish"?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ishma

true message,thanks

the people are awakening...it is time to leave duality.

i agree with your sig as well..so true

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

First, I would like to thank you Schrodingers dog for sharing this with us as I personally would have never opened a flash file for fear of the implications to my computer that could be associated with that. Well done and thank you.

There is a lot of interesting stuff here and it will probably take me days if not weeks to decipher and verify most of it. I would like to throw one suggestion to the op. Spell check, you lose a lot of credibility when you have this many misspelled words in any kind of writing especially when you are trying to convince people of your ideas. Every writing program I know of has it, it is free and quite easy to use. I am absolutely certain that if you have the intellect to come up with some of these ideas, you have the necessary intellect to use a spell checker program of some sort. I can certainly understand that spelling has no bearing on intelligence as I myself have a documented IQ of 154 and I cannot spell very well either (the English language is definitely not a very logically spelled language); however, that does not change perception. When dealing with humans (in case you are not) you must understand that perception is in fact reality in our world.

Of what I am able to decipher at this point I would tend to agree with most of it; but, you only seem to be offering a problem and not much of a solution. On top of that, you are most definitely addressing the wrong crowd. Nearly everyone here already understands the corrupt nature of our government, we know they have been infiltrated by those not having a vested interest in America or Americans. All of the history you speak of regarding the USA is common knowledge here. We all know about the Bush family and their involvement with the Nazis; furthermore, some of the most important information regarding the family, you fail to mention completely. None the less, this is information that you need to transmit to the general public and good luck there. Myself and most likely 90% of the members here have tried and tried to open people's eyes to what is happening by using language and data they can easily understand to no avail. I would suggest that after fixing your spelling and grammar that you tone down your rhetoric to a level that is easily understandable by the average person, otherwise, they will stop reading before they get to the second paragraph.

I would like to thank you for providing references as this makes my own research into your ideas much easier and able to bear fruit more quickly. This was a very interesting post and I do appreciate your posting it here and will examine the information you provided to the best of my abilities.

I also do not post much here although I have been a very active member for almost 4 years. Mainly I read what others have to say and if there is an intelligent response I can make, I will offer it. The lack of space you get unless you post 20 posts a day is kind of ridiculous; however, I do not own the site and thus I am not afforded the opportunity to make the rules; therefore, I read mostly and respond rarely.

Again I would like to thank Schorodingers dog for making this available to us as well as thanking you for taking the time to post this in flash, although myself and most members here would have never opened it, I do still appreciate the effort you put into it.

Edited for grammatical errors.

[edit on 11/30/2008 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Friend, come out of your hidey hole! Do you actually know what your avatar is baring to all people? Do you understand it yourself? If so, you need to give a little more of yourself. If not, perhaps having merely 'found the pic & used it,' then be aware that it represents the actuality of the metaphorical/symbolical journey to the beyond (the invisible pure energy realm of synthesis of all substance-forces)! It was what was truly meant when they claimed the imaginary 'jesu' 'walked upon the waters' (of life), with the inner sun sheening down the Core-Shaft of being (middle path), lighting up & energizing it's multi-hued spectrum. Breathtaking! Thanks for that.

reply to post by Ishma

Dig your efforts! However, you speak of the 'twelve' colors, when you should be aware that the twelve are emanated from the 13th (Brilliance ~Invisible). Alpha & Omega (the black & white, or bottom [soil] & top [flower]) are One, permeated with the Brilliance: these two generate all energies between them: beyond which, past the dual barriers, is the Gap, [the Abyss, the Bridge], which leaping [successfully crossing], enables one to be part of the perpetual-motion, self-regenerating state of the Brilliance (Alpha-Omega): this is beyond the generated (invisiible/visible hued spectrum).

And it's not just the americans, it's everybody but the few who are sloughing off their lethargy & fear: this state has long been coordinated & perpetrated upon humanity, for they must not wake up! Those who do are attempting to achieve the impossible (perpetuation beyond the concrete condition into realization of the abstract condition). Like DarrylGalasso said, efforts have been 'all to no avail.' The true purpose is the banding together & fortifying of these abstract energies, whilst simultaneously doing battle with oppositional base energies of the consensus agreement (concrete reality as perceived by the many). Waking up is the same as saying, 'die in the flesh,' and they know this, and refuse it. Many are aware of their enslaved status, and endure for the conrete pleasures to be experienced. They are doing very important work for the Alpha-Omega energies: being consumed.

Stay strong. And thanks.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

LOL you are a rather funny individual. What do you follow me around to post replies to anything I write in order to try to belittle me? I would imagine that after I did not agree with your belief that all psychology stems from Ingo that you would look for all my posts and try to belittle me. Kudos to you sir, you found me. I guess that you have posted some sort of negative post to every one of my posts; however, I will not humor you any further by responding to you or even looking to see just how many of my post you decided it necessary to ridicule.

For the edification to the other readers of this post I will link to the post that started your anger towards me so they too can understand why you chose to take this approach. Please leave me alone, I have done nothing to you other than offer a credible answer to an incredible claim. If that angers you, I am sorry and apologize to you in front of God and the known world.

I chose this avatar because I liked they way it looked on here, my first three choices were cut partially off and this one fit. Sorry to disappoint you, but there is nothing more to it than that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The responses that started this are the 3 and 4th from the bottom of page 13. I am sure this will probably be deleted, but if no-one else will stop people from chasing other members around just to ridicule them then one must stand up for himself.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join