It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki - One of the Ishes speaks out.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ishma

I thought it was very good analogy of exactly what is happening now - compared to history. It is exactly right. People would rather be herded than to lead. People don't want to speak out or do anything, they would rather just believe their government is working in their best interest and do what ever their government wants. The majority of the U.S. citizens dare not question official reports and what the media says is the truth - though it is not.

Our critical thinking was taken away from us in school.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Initially I was overwhelmed trying to read and digest this report as well.
What I have done, which may be of help to others, is I have copied and pasted it into a word processor, and am now in the process of separating what it says into segments of individual thoughts or expressions, or statements, each of which, on its own is a little easier for me to digest.
Hopefully I will get to the point where I can understand better what is being conveyed.
Wish me luck...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I got the latter part of your post concerning the correlation between Nazi Germany and the U.S present day and how people basically can't see the wood for the trees, if that is the correct anaolgy?

I have to admit I was slightly lost with the earlier parts concerning atoms and the like maybe if you could explain a little further.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferengi
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Maybe if you took a look at it, you just might understand...if you don't, well I feel sorry for you.

Ishma, good thread...still reading.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Ferengi]

You appear to have missed my point, which probably means "I feel sorry for you", or something. It's nothing to do with the subject matter. It's the fact that the OP unnecessarily embedded text into a flash file. Whether or not he was ham-stringed by a 4000 character limit here is immaterial. He could have created a web page with the material on and linked to it in his OP.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Can someone please tell me more about the RH negative stuff? It is cropping up all over the place in my reading, and I am extremely curious, being RH negative and all.

EDIT: Sorry, I don't mean the sort of stuff I would take in my hemo classes, I mean...well...um...er....the more... above top secret rh neg stuff?('
')

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Rintendo]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
feel like what I have said may put me at some risk, but I would really appreatiate your feedback on what I have writtenreply to post by Ishma

Dude, I've been hard at your story for 10 minutes and think the only one at risk here is me, WTF?

Did you at anytime consider that the websites you were "researching" in order for you to draw your conclusions, may contain tripe ?

Didn't happen to reasearch lightspeed goodbloomwoman did you ?

Sorry dude, 10 minutes, no sense and no giraffes.

This dragon is also out.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Tripe? Interesting choice of words from an individual whose handle is "moocowman"...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I too am interested in the Rh- stuff being put forth as I am also Rh-. I remember reading a post on this site that linked to another site that said much the same thing as this poster is saying, it started with atoms, then light and sound I think then stuff about reptilians and rh factor, and bluebloods, and well.......it was just pretty overwhelming...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rintendo
reply to post by moocowman

Tripe? Interesting choice of words from an individual whose handle is "moocowman"...

I'm awfully glad you appreciated it, to be honest perhaps i was a tad too harsh, i enjoy a good read even if it turns out looneytunes if you know what I mean. This just got me bogged down with gobbeldygook.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Annunaki? arcturian War?Nazis?

Ok.. Hiw about we start seeing some proof. Alot of that is bunk such as the bit about the Mars moons. and Junk DNA.

I especially found the bit about "purfifying their species" with human DNA to be completely bull. Why?

If these beings do exist, they evolved on a different planet with different conditions. They are a whole different species, IF and I doubt it very much, do exist.
This would make their gentic material completely incompatible with that of humans.
Indeed, Inter species breeding is mostly not possile on Earth (with some limited exceptions) due to speciation, but yet you expect us to believe that alien and Human genetic material, which did not evolve in the same world and probably nt even closely related is all of a sudden compatible? Give me a break.

Furthermore if an Alien species was so advanced that they could manipulate any genetic material such as that they wouldnt need "Human DNA", they could synethesize the nucletotide and polypeptide chains for themselves. Hell, Nucleotides have been created in labs here on Earth before.

Besides this post being filled with junk science of the utmost absurd, you give no historical proof of any of these events. You expect us to believe there have been wars fought between races in our own solar system? Yet we dont see any remains of this. No weapons. no alien war ships floating in space. No nothing!

Even wars that happened thousands of years ago here on Earth still leave behind evidence. Yet you expect people to believe a massiv ewar was fought on multiple planetary bodies and just coincendentally didnt leave behind a single scrap of evidence? GIVE ME A BREAK.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by irishgrl

All humans have primordial reptilian characteristics, so when that label is thrown around about RH negative I just kinda eye-roll. I read a book in college about this reptilian paleontologist who discovered prehistoric mammals and the book ended up being about if they evolved and we didn't. The fact is that reptilians could have evolved on this planet just as easily as we did, if not easier, so this whole draconian from the stars thing is just a lot of guesses.

I'm more inclined to believe the people that believe that reptilians evolved somehow on this planet. IF I believe in reptilians at all.

Why jump to the reptiles?

What if there was neanderthal man and then "we" were put here by humanoids from the stars and we're not reptilian at all, but more human than humans (sorry had to throw in Rob Zombie--its late for me).

I know I have a lot of these features. I have black hair, blue-green eyes that shift colors, low blood pressure, low body temp, a widow's peak, extra rib, and a higher IQ *cringe*. I am interested in matters spiritual (but then so are a lot of people)...I mean...I fit this description, but then so could a lot of people.

At this point I am curious and wondering.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rintendo
reply to post by irishgrl

All humans have primordial reptilian characteristics, so when that label is thrown around about RH negative I just kinda eye-roll. I read a book in college about this reptilian paleontologist who discovered prehistoric mammals and the book ended up being about if they evolved and we didn't. The fact is that reptilians could have evolved on this planet just as easily as we did, if not easier, so this whole draconian from the stars thing is just a lot of guesses.

I'm more inclined to believe the people that believe they evolved somehow on this planet. IF I believe in reptilians at all.

Why jump to the reptiles?

What if there was neanderthal man and then "we" were put here by humanoids from the stars and we're not reptilian at all, but more human than humans (sorry had to throw in Rob Zombie--its late for me).

I know I have a lot of these features. I have black hair, blue-green eyes that shift colors, low blood pressure, low body temp, a widow's peak, extra rib, and a higher IQ *cringe*. I am interested in matters spiritual (but then so are a lot of people)...I mean...I fit this description, but then so could a lot of people.

At this point I am curious and wondering.

Why dont you elaborate on what "Reptilian Primordial characteristics " is supposed to mean?

Humans and reptilians are extremly far apart on the evoluionary ladder
reptiles coming about after sea organisms began to move onto land, Humans coming along many many many millions of years later.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
feel like what I have said may put me at some risk, but I would really appreatiate your feedback on what I have writtenreply to post by Ishma

Dude, I've been hard at your story for 10 minutes and think the only one at risk here is me, WTF?

Did you at anytime consider that the websites you were "researching" in order for you to draw your conclusions, may contain tripe ?

Didn't happen to reasearch lightspeed goodbloomwoman did you ?

Sorry dude, 10 minutes, no sense and no giraffes.

This dragon is also out.

I love all of your feedback, and I have decided I will post a reply to each and evey one, but after some rest, this one is very interesting to me because of the assumptions drawn by the user thinking I have gleaned conclusions from a website!, not everything I know comes from websites, physics itself was created by people, so where many other things, at some stage we all use a form of logic to create the things we know and understand, to blatantly accept one ideals without another means we are only using half of our brain, the left half!, did I get anything here from another website?, absolutly not, however I shall endevour to clean up my clearly bad grammer, as even I can spot that on a re-read, it troubles me when people question others but do not bother to do the ground work involved to produce the evidence
, a large reply post is in order along with a re-write, keep up the interesting questions.

[edit on 29/11/2008 by Ishma]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ishma

ok here's the thing. I'm not a big believer in this Annunaki lark, but that's besides the point.

What you've presented here is very unfriendly to the reader, and this is seriously impairing peoples ability to read it. It could be revolutionary... most of us will never know because we have better things to do than to wade through such a difficult-to-read document.

There's little punctuation. I mean, how can anyone digest a 20-odd line opening sentence?

There are no paragraphs.

The great myriad of ideas you present are lumped in together. There's no discernable structure.

You haven't used a spell checker.

my suggestions:

1/ Format your text. break it down into sentences and paragraphs. Use headers between paragraphs as you move to a new part of your argument.

2/ as its a long document, write a brief synopsis/review as the opening paragraph. Describe what it is that you are going to tell us with this document. Present your general conclusion in this opening paragraph. Tell it to us like we're 5 year olds. Keep it short and simple.

3/ Do a spellcheck.

4/ come back here and post your material. Post the first xxxx words as a new thread. post the rest of it as replies to the original post.

5/ forget about embedded flash. open a free blogger.com or wordpress.com blogging account, post it there. You will also be able to access statistics there on how many people have read your stuff. And of course you can post more stuff there as you see fit.

Cheers

==UPDATE==
aah... looking at the comments I see you have Aspergers. So you perhaps have difficulty in presenting things in a way in a format which others think more appropriate.

My advice above still stands: synopsis, paragraphs, short sentences, headlines.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by eniac]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

Try being patient and learn to read...Its tiring and hard to follow this thread because, as usual, ats if filled with know it alls that can only find spelling errors or grammar errors blah blah blah,

Its taken 2 pages of wading through "suggestions" and personal attacks to see any discussion on the topic. Sad

Op the article you linked comparing Americans to Germans of the 30s is pretty telling, in fact this thread is a perfect example of it. Everyone is too busy trying to be "right" most have missed the warning right in front of our faces.... That article alone was worth the "battle" of reading the OP

Thanks for another view for me to add to others i've heard, I like to take all views into account and make my own decision about it.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The last post I saw on this thread described the OP as being uneducated. I'll take the risk of assuming that is in reference to formal or classic education. Further, it appears that this individual is insinuating that being 'uneducated' in this way is somehow synonymous with lack of intelligence. Or perhaps I'm reading to much into that.

Most of what I read in your article, OP, resonates with me. Words become difficult when I attempt to use them to describe the way in which I begin to perceive a pattern at work in the world. I think you are moving in a similar direction, as are many others now, and as the acceleration increases, I think many more still will do so as well.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Not being a huge advocate of institutionalized education myself, I was happy to work my way through that jungle and find some interesting thoughts. Granted, a lot of it appears unconnected - kind of like reading a book with every few pages missing - unless you already have a fundamental knowledge of where the OP is coming from.

Fortunately it seems that enough of us do. So my question is the same as your question: Why don't we? It's time. We have the power to do it. What's preventing us from taking the reins and steering our world in the right direction, collectively? It wouldn't even take many of us, as you stated (or as I read, at least), we just need to focus and send the vibration.

A thought that may encourage those willing but unsure: It's not necessary to do this as a time-sensitive, co-ordinated effort. It only requires that you do it as a sustained effort. Give a thought of intent to it as often as it springs to mind/heart and the energy will reach others in our morphic field.

For those of you not yet up to speed, see this:

www.sheldrake.org...&Papers/papers/morphic/morphic_intro.html

By the way, my efforts to this effect have been to stir things up so that the change will happen faster. I would like to see the old structures (Yang) destroyed to a great extent before we build the new ones (Yin). The days of the Patriarchy are gone. Time for the Divine Feminine to reign.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Ishma:

I have read your posting and the document off-site. Although I love science, the physics information was a bit out of my league. I am going to consult with someone I know who has a PhD in physics to get some "laymans terms" out of what you said.

As for the latter 1/2 of your document, I agree with some of your conclusions regarding the 3rd Reich and the current state of the world affairs in regard to the UsA.

Interesting read on the RH factor of our blood lines. I am O positive blood type and recently was introduced to an extremely new discovery regarding our DNA strand structures. We, meaning most people, have been taught that we have only 2 DNA strands in our DNA structure. However, the new information indicates that we have 14 dormant DNA strands, 16 total, that are "sleeping" and are in some people "waking up". This is information that has not hit the presses yet and presumably will in the time ahead. If this information is correct, then what I make out of the information is that this may be the missing proof we have been looking for in making the connections between ourselves and the Anunnaki.

Do not be discouraged by the wanna be "English Teachers" and "Know it All Critics" on this website. They tend to be critical of everyone and everything. I understand you suffer from Autism and please know, you won't find me being critical of your writing style and grammar as I know over time you will correct it. Most folks here OWN their OPINIONS while others try to make a mockery of everything posted here.

You bring some new ideas to the realms of possibilities. I think its time we start looking past the mundane views and visions of the past and start looking at our future in brilliance never imagined before.

Kudos to you !

[edit on 11/30/2008 by Evisscerator]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Similar to the terrapapers.. very interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join