It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO monitors space shuttle maneuvers at space station 16/11/08? with video.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This may well be the answer.

www.examiner.com...

Or maybe not. My guess is ice particles.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by amnon

I'm no a sceptic but this just looks like space junk to me .Judging by their movements (which seem pretty random) i can't see any reason why these objects should be controlled by any intelligence .

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I watched the live feed of the lead up to docking, about 20mins before the last or 2nd to last docking manoeuvre by the shuttle the camera on the ISS was looking at two locations, the one that's in all the video's and another area that looked like a solar sail / light panel looking away from the craft.

Every so often you would see glints but at one point you start seeing a ball shape come out of the murky blackness with a smaller object near it, it obviously caught the camera operators eye as he moved the camera on it. As it got bigger there was like a haze around the edge. Unlike the objects in later video's this was quite big and obvious, at that point the feed to the camera changed and went back to the control room where they spent forever watching people go in and out of a door.

It never went back to that spot in the 1.5hrs I watched, simply went between control room and the docking point..

Sorry I don't have a picture, the feed I was getting wasn't stunningly hi res and has compression artifacts all over the place but this was not an artifact or group, this was a round ball shape

EDIT: Just wanted to add what I'm talking about is NOT the same as seen in the youtube video's marked Huge UFO near shuttle. What I saw was no where near the docking area

[edit on 1-12-2008 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If all the blinking stuff on that clip was space junk, I would think twice before going out into space. Space junk exist ofc, but if they are in the masses that people say they are the safty of our astronauts would be in jeapardy big time.

One has to look at every single object as a SINGLE object. We can not autocat ( auto categorize ) the r4est of the objects as space junk just because we "almost" can prove one of the objects to be a peice of junk.

The flash and those the changing direction is most likely the engine fired up. Though it looks like something is sweeping through the flame when the flash comes. Prolly dust from the engine exhaust port.

This was a good video, but I personally like the tether one best and the one showing objects making a fomation above earths atmosphere. Those clip represent the "space junk in my poop" clips and for those who havn't seen them should check them out too. can't remember the names of them but they have been published here several times.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
All I see is some darkness with some small weird flashes going on in the background. I have seen other NASA footage that was way more compelling than that. The flash at 1:45 is clearly a thruster or something going off to manouver the ship. The small lights in the background seem more like stars coming in to focus and going out again as the ships moves.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This thread is posted as a headline over at www.stevequayle.com.

I find that funny.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There are so many ships up there it boggles the mind, shame people just don't know/see.

Like I write, all them there stars up there at night ain't stars.

What is really interesting is when they open Earth's vents but I don't think you will ever get to see that stuff, I know doesn't make sense.

All I can say life is really more interesting then you could ever imagine, but what do I know.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There are two things one can be sure of. There are "UFO's". Aside from obvious hoaxes and massive government cover-up, there is still too much evidence to ignore. You see things and because you can't comprehend what it all means, you have a tendency to disregard it. It's human nature.

However, the earth and history is full of evidence that earth has been visited by otherlings. The difference is, I do not consider it credible to think in terms of other planets, rather other dimensions. We see a darting in and out of the dimensions. In other words it is a supernatural thing not an "alien" thing. It is the only thing that truly makes sense. But of course, you have to believe in the supernatural for it to make sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join