It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEAST that rose up had Seven Heads.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

yes, I do understand what you are saying to a degree. I think that it doesn't line up with the old testament and what is said about the profesied messiah, but I do understand it from the more paganistic view of the new testament. Thank you for explaining your stance.

According to the old testament, the messiah will come and free Israel and restore peace to the earth. The one that the new testament claims did not do such and thus, if he has to come again to do so regardless of his name that only he knows, then either God lied when he spoke of the coming Messiah who would live, fight the battle that would ultimately usher in peace ON the earth (not die, then wait over 2,000 years and come again to fight, and then take ppl off the earth to experience peace) in the OT or christians in their ignorance of Judaism and its prophecies (understandably so) have been deceived.

It makes me wonder if perhaps the anti Christ really is going to be the true Messiah and only those who cared to study the base teachings before accepting the added on (and very inconsistent) books will recongnize him as being the one and only true Messiah come for the first and only time just as was profesied by the base teachings that Christianity was supposedly based on.

AGain, I know off topic. Sorry

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
The seven deadly sins are:

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride

and viewed in the correct light these could be assumed correct, somewhat, but maybe the terms need to be refined or revisited. I'm sure you all have known at least one beastly person.

I find it interesting the way you labeled them. This has been puzzling me lately. Pride is at the bottom, which I find correct, and lust is like a water that shimmers and magnifies the pride through the envy and wrath and sloth and Greed and Gluttony even the lust being transparent, but each a shadow of a different length working together with the base to remain trans-parent.

Just like an anchor to which pride is likened, it is used to weight one down into the shadowy depths of the forgotten.

I am not super familiar with Nostradamus, but If I know anything to be sure of and even as pointed out by yourself, his works are not receiving a correct interpretation.

I do recall God saying in verse,"By the strength of your own hand you have found life".

In order to explain my posistion on the beast to the scale of unchecked emotions I must first pull back and scale man to give proper perspective to my understandings of such.

I find Christ to be a parable, in that I believe that Christ is come in every man and is the manifestation of life, yet he was also a man singular who in the indulgence of life to the fullest and of the curing of all ailments in his confidence of things unseen in his younger years became apparent in his last years before destruction and in this realization began to warn others of his own mistakes seeing them in others. His call was "Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand".

People don't see how important blood line was for the Jews of the old testament and that Christ did not come to bring supernatural events, being that our very lives are supernatural being woven in the matrix of your mothers womb in to have faith is to produce, that is give life in love of one another. Produce a "new hope". True since the beginning. A firm rock to stand on.

From David (from dowd: Loved ex. to dowd on someone) "And I (David=Loved), shall dwell in the House (body) of the Lord (Husbandmand) forever". In memory. How does the Lord throw bad mistakes behind him(the memory of those done)? Generation to Generation.

So, in all men God loved his son, God's Body. In some of the hosts, it pleased the lord to bruise him (ie. any bad habits?), but in thousands of hosts was love and kindness to those doing is will. This is Christ the body..."to the least of these, so to have you done un to me"...even yourself.

I see Jesus was very schooled and modeled after Egypt (having lived there till 12 if biblical history is correct), thus so many Egyptian symbols associated in the Christian religion from the cross, to the fish, to the "capstone", to the ideology, even the stories which of course are the same stories told across different cultures from Mitras (which means mother of Christ) to budda (a phonetic step off of Judah) to Horus. Ionic Greek....Ionic look familiar to the phonetic ear? Zionic, Bionic, even the ion-o-sphere...phone home. Phonetics and Gnomic...remember, we all still speak one language...we just got confused with a bunch of babel.

I also find people fail to see that the true Jews are Egyptians them selves who are mixed in to every nation and tribe so that they would see the true Israel...He will rule as God and true land is not a strip in the Mediterranean.
"where their Lord was cruxcified which is called spiritually Egypt and Sodem."

This brings me to the heads.

In the fact that Christ is in everyman, the chief cornerstone is rejected, yet to the ones who realize it, in finding Cain who's vengence is circumsision of the flesh...."on the eight day all male(in hebrew means remembered) must be circumsized of the flesh of the foreskin (the body.)

You could say that the familys of the elite have an advantage...ever wonder why the inbreeding? They know something you don't. A little something on getting smart very quickly and recall of generations of knowledge...like vampires of sorts, but human. They know how to "fold", but glue our faces to televisions. They know how to receive strong signal.

to be continued...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

To understand clearer you need to read the truth expressed in the Urantia Papers. The Inspired works you attribute to the OT are really inspired works that were taken by the jews to nationalize their own "chosen people" nationalistic viewpoint. Not that this is "bad" or "evil" just that it is a means to an end.

Then next revealing has been given and it's known as the Urantia Papers.

God's "Chosen" people is a LIE. All the people are God's creation.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

The seven deadly sins are:

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride

and viewed in the correct light these could be assumed correct, somewhat, but maybe the terms need to be refined or revisited. I'm sure you all have known at least one beastly person.

I find it interesting the way you labeled them. This has been puzzling me lately. Pride is at the bottom, which I find correct, and lust is like a water that shimmers and magnifies the pride through the envy and wrath and sloth and Greed and Gluttony even the lust being transparent, but each a shadow of a different length working together with the base to remain trans-parent.

Two points you need to clariphy. First I didn't labble them such. That's a list of the "7 deadly sins", I believe that comes out of the catholoic teachings. Secondly there is no first nor last in that list. That list is just a list, it could be done alphbetical, but there is no pergression to the list. Each is just a "deadly sin".

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I find that, in the bible, that when an individual is being spoken of the name always, though not translated as such, is a characteristic or an action.

When these words are applied in to your reading, you find that the stories open up and all of the sudden make sense.

A short example is Noah. Noah means Rest. His sons were Ham=Hot of habitat, Shem=Name, and Yawfith=Expansion. So knowing these names, insert them into your understanding of the Noah's Ark story.
"God found grace in REST".
"God told REST and his sons, HOT of Habitate, Name, and Expansion...the end of ALL flesh (including yours) is come before me. Make thee an Ark (dbt. egyptian means Coffin) of Kefa (means stone).

People don't believe me, but the pyramids are Noahs ark and the tower of confusion. Some were even left off of being built. It was for a "rememberence" a Male. A post card to not forget me by. "And God saw the ark and remembered Rest"...the 7th from adam.

I have seen the beast being the very body and as our population reaches closer and closer to 7 billion people. I see the 7 heads with 10 horns taking shape. We know the season, but not the exact time, that the "good message" is preached to be made manifest to the very last one...at which time the son must turn it back over to the father.

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

What if I told you that Noah, the real Noah, never took part in the great flood? What if I told you that the isrealiy nation spun Noah into the story of the "great flood" in hopes that it would "proove" the jews bloodline connection to Adam and Eve?

And maybe it isn't as much falseification as it might seem if their coded story telling is true where the factuality of the events are not.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Forgive me. I meant to say listed. I just meant it in the way that pride is the classical listing for the "fall". It was natural that you put it at the bottom of the list, though it is labeled the sin of the first.

Your question stimulated a picture in my head of the rock tied to the end of a rope tossed into the ocean. I see that you were listing the classic sins.

Again my apologies

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Later on in the book, it explains the seven heads are seven kings. I believe these are the great empires, egypt, assyria, babylon, medo-persia, greece, rome, and papal rome. John explains that 5 are fallen, 1 is (john was under the roman empire historically) and 1 is yet to come, papal rome.

He also introduces an 8th, which is "of the 7". A global government under one "head".

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Damn... I saw the thread title and thought someone had decided to make a thread based on my mother-in-law

As for the seven mortal sins connection...??... *shrug* ... why?... because there are seven? And sins are bible related?

Maybe it refers to the Seven Dwarfs of the Apocalypse : Plaguey, Locusty, Diseasey, Starvey, Warry, Destructiony and Deathy.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

What if I told you that Noah, the real Noah, never took part in the great flood? What if I told you that the isrealiy nation spun Noah into the story of the "great flood" in hopes that it would "proove" the jews bloodline connection to Adam and Eve?

And maybe it isn't as much falseification as it might seem if their coded story telling is true where the factuality of the events are not.

I would have no reason to not believe you. I invite your knowledge my friend...
I know my knowledge is being tested daily and I welcome any correction.

None of the events can I witness too, but as the names translate I can witness to the actions. I can witness rest. I can witness "the name". I can witness hot of habitat, and i witness expansion. I begin to see, the stories spun are true of all of us, but of a person I can not attest, I would be a liar to say I witness of one I have not witnessed. Noah the man, be he Gilgamesh or another or none at all is not who I witness except in reading, but not the man...still the action I see.

Does that make any sense?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Well the abundance of true knowledge is ripe and yours for the picking in the Urantia papers. If you ever want to expand your knowledge of the truth read those papers!
www.urantia.org...

I however was stating that your idea of the pyrmids being part of the survival of the great flood might have something to it.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Damn... I saw the thread title and thought someone had decided to make a thread based on my mother-in-law

As for the seven mortal sins connection...??... *shrug* ... why?... because there are seven? And sins are bible related?

Maybe it refers to the Seven Dwarfs of the Apocalypse : Plaguey, Locusty, Diseasey, Starvey, Warry, Destructiony and Deathy.

Yehov, Yehov, it's off to work I go...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Well the abundance of true knowledge is ripe and yours for the picking in the Urantia papers. If you ever want to expand your knowledge of the truth read those papers!
www.urantia.org...

I however was stating that your idea of the pyrmids being part of the survival of the great flood might have something to it.

Thank you for that link. I had downloaded it before and my computer crashed.
I know it was volumes of info. I will start downloading that immediately. Thanks again.

The pyramids. I will u2u as to not stifle the thread...Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

. I'm sure you all have known at least one beastly person.

I have long hair and a full beard.

I'm QUITE beastly

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You forgot to add Australia: the koala bear.

Originally posted by holywar
The Bible often times, uses animals to symbolize kings and governmental powers. This is done today as well:

Russia: the bear
USA: the eagle
China: the dragon
G. Britain: the lion

Daniel's vision of four beasts (which represented governmental powers) can shed some light on the meaning of the beast with seven heads in John's vision.

The beast in John's vision was like a leopard, but it's feet were like a bear and it's mouth was like a lion. So as you can see, there are similar features to the beasts in Daniel's vision. However, it is very different in that it has 7 heads.

Generally, the numbers 7 and 10 in the bible are symbols of that which is "complete" or "whole". This corroborates what John says about the extent of the beast's dominance, not just over one nation, but "over every tribe and people and tongue and nation" - Rev. 13:7,8 (compare with Rev. 16:13,14)

Commenting on these aspects, The Interpreter's Dictionary of the Bible
makes the following observation: "the first of these beasts (of Rev 13) combines in itself the characteristics of the four beast in Daniel's vision... there fore, this first beast represents the combined forces of all political dominance that oppose God in the world". (G.A. Buttrick edition, 1962, vol. 1, pg. 369)

The Dragon identified in Rev. 12:9 as Satan the Devil gives the beast with 7 heads it's authority and power (Rev. 13:1,2)

[edit on 29-11-2008 by holywar]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

I thought that would be a kangoroo.

maybe it should be another shrimp on the barbie!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The seven heads actually refer to the Roman rulers in the time that Revelation was written. Not saying there were seven rulers at once, but the seven consecutive rulers, ending with Domitian (who ruled at the date of the writing of revelation which was around 85 AD). The actual beast stood for Rome itself. Revelation also isn't a prophecy. It is by a "prophet", which at that time was most prominently referred to as a messenger. The book was written for Christians that were being persecuted under Domitian (who was believed as the reincarnation of Nero, the first to persecute Christians). Nero's name (Nero Caesar) was also 666 when translated into the Greek numbering system they used for names), giving meaning for the "antichrist", which that term was never referred to in Revelation anyway. Revelation isn't the first book of its kind. It was one of many types of literature called "apocalyptic" which were written with heavy imagery and representation. Revelation was written as hope for the persecuted, and the imagery of the beast was a representation of what was around them and not of the future. They would have understood this just like we would understand a political cartoon today, however in the future these cartoons would not make sense. I'm not saying that the heads COULDN'T represent the seven sins, but this would most likely be the result of present day readers to try and make sense of Revelation.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated God's "Chosen" people is a LIE. All the people are God's creation.

Well, let's just be honest about this. Is this jealousy I am detecting? I am perfectly fine with those practicing Judaism being the chosen ppl of G-d. The laws that G-d handed down for human beings in general was quite easy compared to the laws he handed down for those who CHOOSE to be Jew.

613 laws... if one can follow these, I would have to say they aren't so much chosen as they are worthy to be called the children of the G-d of Israel.

I am fine living in the shadows of the Jews. I in no way could carry out those 613 laws and thus, to me, they are worthy of their place as being "the chosen."

You have the chance to be a chosen as well since "jew" is NOT a race, but rather one who submits to these 613 laws. If you are not a chosen for that particular covenant made by G-d, that would be because OF YOU and NOT because of G-d. (I use the hyphen simply because I am specifically speaking of their G-d and realized that is how they write it out and respect it).

Study up some on what your religion is based on and maybe you will see why the origins of it dictate that your way is the wrong way.
I know.... can't believe I just stated that either.. have just come to respect the TRUE ways, beliefs, and values of judaism and not so much what I have been taught through Christianity that actually focuses more on self than it does on G-d. I have MUCH respect for the true Jews and their belief. Am ashamed that I fell for the deception, but more than willing to submit as a human to the G-d of Israel.... not on my terms, but rather on his. Can't say I will be going to the lengths that the Jews have gone, but that is the beauty of the true G-d, you don't have to. And I am not so full of myself (aka the christ w/in me) that I can't understand why Jews are the chosen ppl.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

Originally posted by Incarnated God's "Chosen" people is a LIE. All the people are God's creation.

Well, let's just be honest about this. Is this jealousy I am detecting? I am perfectly fine with those practicing Judaism being the chosen ppl of G-d. The laws that G-d handed down for human beings in general was quite easy compared to the laws he handed down for those who CHOOSE to be Jew.

Jealosusy hardly plays into it. When you are ready to face the truth you'll see that the jewish nation took most of their documents, the OT, from the sumerians and time spent captured in babblonia. They then went about to write a nationalistic view point of the known history of the world.

It's not Jealosusy, it's the truth.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
To: Justamomma

H4317
מיכאל
mîykâ'êl
BDB Definition:
Michael = “who is like God”
1) one of, the chief, or the first archangel who is described as the one who stands in time of conflict for the children of Israel

H4317
מיכאל
mîykâ'êl
me-kaw-ale'
From H4310 and (the prefixed derivation from) H3588 and H410; who (is) like God?; Mikael, the name of an archangel and of nine Israelites: - Michael.

Derived from:

H4310
מי
mîy
me
An interrogitive pronoun of persons, as H4100 is of things, who? (occasionally, by a peculiar idiom, of things); also (indefinitely) whoever; often used in oblique construction with prefix or suffix: - any (man), X he, X him, + O that! what, which, who (-m, -se, -soever), + would to God.

H3588
כּי
kîy
kee
A primitive particle (the full form of the prepositional prefix) indicating causal relations of all kinds, antecedent or consequent; (by implication) very widely used as a relative conjugation or adverb; often largely modified by other particles annexed: - and, + (forasmuch, inasmuch, where-) as, assured [-ly], + but, certainly, doubtless, + else, even, + except, for, how, (because, in, so, than) that, + nevertheless, now, rightly, seeing, since, surely, then, therefore, + (al-) though, + till, truly, + until, when, whether, while, who, yea, yet,

אל
'êl
ale
Shortened from H352; strength; as adjective mighty; especially the Almighty (but used also of any deity): - God (god), X goodly, X great, idol, might (-y one), power, strong. Compare names in “-el.”

Key scriptures:

Dan 10:13 `And the head of the kingdom of Persia is standing over-against me twenty and one days, and lo, Michael, first of the chief heads, hath come in to help me, and I have remained there near the kings of Persia;

Dan 10:21 but I declare to thee that which is noted down in the Writing of Truth, and there is not one strengthening himself with me, concerning these, except Michael your head.

Dan 12:1 `And at that time stand up doth Michael, the great head, who is standing up for the sons of thy people, and there hath been a time of distress, such as hath not been since there hath been a nation till that time, and at that time do thy people escape, every one who is found written in the book.

Jud 1:9 yet Michael, the chief messenger, when, with the devil contending, he was disputing about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring up an evil-speaking judgment, but said, `The Lord rebuke thee!'

Rev 12:7 And there came war in the heaven; Michael and his messengers did war against the dragon, and the dragon did war, and his messengers,

I hope that helps with understanding.

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join