It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Unicorns Real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I love narwhals! That is a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You better change that and plus trolls are not real ONLY UNICORNS OK MR. I didnt like that Mr.If you do not change this I WILL PRAY!dum dum duuummmmm! and ill bring my twenty pound cat to sit on you and fart.And if that happens I am sorry.please forgive us but pleeeeeeeeeeease change that Thankyou very much good bye sweet dreams UNLESS.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
From what I understand when the Europeans travelled to South America with their horses, they had protection on the front of the horse’s head that would point outwards where arrows would bounce off when attacked.

The natives thought the armour was apart of the horse as they’d never seen horses before. The same goes for centaurs, simply the conquistadors on horses as they approached the natives.

Native Americans? Conquistadors? How do those two relate to pre-columbian Eurpoean mythology?
You lost me.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6dark6energy6
im here to prove that there is a possibility that Unicorns exist or not
so if anyone has seen or heard of any such a being please post here anyway

Just visit a local glue factory

Like horses, their hooves are used to make sparkle glue

Unicorn meat can be found at the local butcher, just ask for tripe

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

I know a professional Unicorn Hunter, she has seen goats with 1 horn, they are bred using a secret to get the 1 horn effect but besides that I've never seen a unicorn, I don't see why ancient horses couldn't have had horns but anything recently seems pretty unlikely, it says the word in the bible, some say it means ox or whatever but who knows.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join