It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Has Revealed His True Intentions [Please Read]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

The attacks in Mumbai really don't mean anything to anyone but those family members left behind by those who perished.If it were not for the media having near instantaneous coverage of every meaningless event in the world,we would not have known about it for at least a few days.AND IT REALLY MAKES NO DIFFERENCE ANYWAY!!!!.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley
LOL, seriously you are going to correct the grammar in my obviously sarcastic line mocking bush? I was just adding what all the other blind little sheep have been adding; NOTHING. Note my proper use of the semicolon.

Actually, I corrected your grammar and spelling.

And you're obviously not a movie/trivia buff to catch that line I quoted. No worries, tho.

Back to the topic at hand!

[edit on 29-11-2008 by jerico65]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

However you need to justify missing the joke. That is fine. Yes, I forgot to mention spelling. Really want to challenge my skills in English when I am not speaking down to bush's fans? Start a thread, I will be there. Other than that, I am just a little confused about posts that say nothing but that someone else has said nothing. Does that not make two posts of nothing? How does adding to the thing you deride with the same content accomplish anything other than being that which you claim to detest?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I can see that everyone is still at it since yesterday. ok Bush has made a statement, offered aid, AND sent FBI agents to india to find out who it was. Now with that said, tell me what more can bush do?

[edit on 29-11-2008 by FearSoul]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Let us not forget the ones that went to war and did not fall. The real truth will change even the most hardened operator.

The average ratio is 150 to 1. Todays operators are better trained and have much better equipment. This is a conservative number base on 40 years ago. Todays ratios are much higher.

In the event Anerican soldiers are called to take up arms against your neighbor, DO NOT OBEY THAT ORDER!!!!!

DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY AGAINST FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ENEMIES!!

THE MILITARY IS TASKED TO DEFEND THIS COUNTRY FROM ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!!!!!

America, stand strong and be ready in the event the worst starts to happen.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

You need to realize we are going through a HUGE transformation & a very difficult time! A LOT is going on that you are not aware of........

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

AMEN BROTHER!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Actually no....

But I get tired of the same old format of hate Bush no matter what he does or not....as I said it is time to move on.

Do you get to just stop doing your job a month before the next guy even has the authority or power to do it? Should we just not have a president because you are sick of him being bashed for being an idiot?

Well no,

The bashing is done in a senseless manor and that is what I am bored of. And what really bothers me about all this is I'm forced to defend a President who cost me over a year of my life in Iraq because of people like the OP who act like a rabid dog towards him on every event whether he has any control or not.

I have personally lived in hell due to his decisions and I'm over it, so why not all of you.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You all need to remember that Bush is NOT acting alone and or in his own behalf. He IS acting in part of the U.N. Tri-Lateral commission, Council of Foreign relations all of these working in unison for the council of 300 aka Illuminati. I really get sick and tired of people saying "Bush was bad, Obama is our Messiah" Seriously, Barry Seotoro aka Barrack HUSSEIN Obama works for the same people Bush and CLinton do, the only "Change" you will get or is for the worse.....

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

He deserves to be hanged like Saddam Hussein, and I believe that with all my heart.

No, no, NO, no, no!

Tie him to a post in the middle of Washington, or somewhere with a nice wide highway, and let people, one by one come up and pile drive him in the face or stomach- or in the 'wing dang doodle' with their fist. They get one shot, so it'd better be a good one. The line would stretch to Miami.
Heck, line up his entire family, relatives and all.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
im actually quite stunned by the fact that most people still think any head of state is actually calling the shots. he is just an actor that they hired to play the part u want to see. lol wake up people

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
reply to post by Xtrozero

He is the leader of the free world for Gods sake! He is supposed to be a shinning example! Yes, he should show his face!

Leader of the free world? Are you on crack? He is the President (puppet at that) of the United States. Dont you dare associate that moron with the rest of the world. YOU people voted him into office 2 times not us.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

Typical liberal bozo. Have you ever been to the middle east or south west Asia? No, I didn't think so. Voted for Arab Change too, didn't you.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dangleb3rry

Since we currently seem to have no one running the country, I thought it would be important to mention that according to CNN's web site, the Russian president has been in Venezuela with his battle ships conducting military exercises in their waters, then on to visit Cuba and the Castro brothers. Russia is going to give them, among other things, nuclear, scientific, and technical information. This seems to be in response to Russia's anger over Bush planning to put missles to protect Europe from terrorists, in range to hit Russia. Just what we need, Cuba and Venezuela, arm and arm with Russia and it's nukes. Looks like we will get to relive the Cuban missle crisis with crazy Chavez as a bonus. Thank you again Mr Bush! You must really want to go out with a "bang".

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Actually no....

But I get tired of the same old format of hate Bush no matter what he does or not....as I said it is time to move on.

Do you get to just stop doing your job a month before the next guy even has the authority or power to do it? Should we just not have a president because you are sick of him being bashed for being an idiot?

Well no,

The bashing is done in a senseless manor and that is what I am bored of. And what really bothers me about all this is I'm forced to defend a President who cost me over a year of my life in Iraq because of people like the OP who act like a rabid dog towards him on every event whether he has any control or not.

I have personally lived in hell due to his decisions and I'm over it, so why not all of you.

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Xtrozero]

Thanks to you Xtrozero for your service
and well said, It's time to get over The "Puppet's" mistakes and move on.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
First of all im sorry to hear about those affected in India and peace be with those families of lost loved ones.

Where was bush at in 9-11 reading to school children and he didnt even get out quick enough? Need anymore justification.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Well no,

Yeah, real sorry but this is not all about you and what makes you bored or excited. This is a forum for more than you to express how they feel. No one is forcing you to stick up for anyone. Go read about bigfoot if you would rather not read threads like this. You have a choice.

Why not get over it? Perhaps because the problems he has caused have not yet magically gone away or even stopped getting worse. Why should anyone get over it? He is still in office and still in the way of America's progress. I listened to Neocon mouthpieces blame Clinton for the last 7 years as if W. has done nothing. Now that the country is falling apart, can we acknowledge anything he did yet? No, you want us to just move on. Too bad this is America and not your country. We do not have to play by what makes you bored here.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SANTA CLAWS

Thanks to you Xtrozero for your service
and well said, It's time to get over The "Puppet's" mistakes and move on.

So everything is all fixed then? You need to tell some folks because the economy still believes it is failing and the wars still believe they are happening and the Iraqui people still believe they have the option to ask us to leave their country and yet we will not go. You need to go straighten these things all out and tell them it is time to get over it.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
gwb is one of the biggest pieces of garbage to walk this earth. his sleeze oozes from every pore and that VP pick makes you proud(proud as in sick) doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dangleb3rry

he and his cronies stole the election don't dare blame me talk about blair whydon'tcha

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join