It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A shocking fact about regular abductions that i must tell you about

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Let me be the one that ..... just doesnt get it..... huhuhu at all

Please OP clarify the whole thing a bit for us.... I just dont get it. without any pun intended. Seriously what? do they suck dry the liquids or maybe eat the tears.... more precision is very much needed.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
OP, just my personal take for you to add to your list of maybe's is that aliens have a superstition regarding returning the red blood cells when they extract blood plasma for use in their long range travel nutrition program, and as such they do not return the red blood cells to the person-nor do they return or give as a suppliment-saline-which you will find is a standard procedure in our own plasma banks to replenish the body the liter or two of fluid which is taken.

You've no doubt heard the 'tale' of aliens being born off earth so that they have no 'veil' shielding their minds from the facts and expanse of the universe as a whole (or something like that). The superstition is somewhat along those lines, since putting what is in space (the saline or returned cells with the saline) into the donor would be a risk for uncovering that persons veil or giving them further knowledge by way of our 6th senses as to the identity or specifics or secrets of the abductors-a cellular latent memory of the product and where it has travelled, ect. And causing a non lethal dehydration opposed to a possible (whatever, super secret paranormalish security breach) was the resolution from a risk benifit analysis of the situation.

However, once the body is in space-it's there, so I really don't understand why this would be a superstition-but for the paranormalish side of the touch recognition theory, concerning the products and methods they would need to return the red cells-which they don't need, but once have, need to dispose of. Matybe they return them-I don't know. They don't salinate (like in a plasma bank)-And I have no way to tell you what I mean. It's not like they are harming anyone, or a mass amount of people. They are taking what they absolutely need for survival and only as much as is needed. The place is not crawling with aliens. True greys are few and far between IMHO.

But add that to your pot if you like!

Take care,
HugmyRek.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
If they just send me a tasty-looking lady alien, then I'd be more than willing to salivate for them

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I knew most of the women I have ever been with were Aliens, why else would they have wanted me... damn, I was thinking I was good looking... that's what that whole tongue thing was really about...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
In america we hire americans to do our real work.
You mean like our space program? Wow. Just wow, and maybe some "dumbass."

EDIT TO ADD: You know what? I'm at work and relatively busy for once. But I think that later on I will do an in depth analysis of the dumbassery of that entire post.

And leave the OP alone, my money is on him/her being in the 12-15 age range. If not, flame on.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Magnivea]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join