It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A shocking fact about regular abductions that i must tell you about

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Almost every reputable contact whos been in touch with the grays, and talked about their agenda, well the hostile ones, has explained one of the main aspects of the abductions.. they get high on salivary glands and its a source of food as well for them.

my father worked for the u.s goverment, hes moved back to the uk with us now... he has friends extremely high up and well educated.
what i have been told, and PLEASE do not post this elsewhere as i do not want ip traced.. is going to shock you

have you ever woken up in the middle of the night
really dehydrated
really needing a drink
for no reason
nothing to do with not having drank before bed, or a hot room.. you just wake up desperate for a drink completely dehydrated.....

i am sure you can finish off what i am going to say with your own words.. so no need

sorry to put it like that
i am going to post a lot of information on here over the coming weeks

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So, this dehydration at night has nothing to do with possible Diabetes or you know, a bad diet? Oh wow it was aliens this whole time? Oh golly gee thank "god", I knew all that scientific mumbo jumbo was a load of ol' crock.
It's not like an advanced scientific civilization couldn't just you know, synthesize it? Or perhaps find another source, rather then creeping in on people at night? no? Oh well I guess my mind is just wondering and the most PRACTICAL AND LOGICAL reasoning is creeping in peoples houses and drinking from them.
Science be dammed!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well, to answer your question, yes I have woken up extremely thirsty with a dry mouth. But that's only because I breathe through my mouth when I sleep.

But besides me, I'm sure everyone wakes up to find they are thirsty once in a while. It's a pretty common thing. What you're suggesting could easily be proven though. If you really think Greys are harvesting you're saliva, you could set up a video camera in your room while you're sleeping and catch them in the act.

But, my honest opinion is that the story you were told was nothing more than an attempt to frighten you.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Plus I really don't understand what you're getting at. I've heard they can take secretions, more like enzymes, including haemoglobin, which led me to think that if they did some of the dna work on creating us, perhaps one of their earlier creations was the long living (like an et) vampire race in our legends.
I've seen that as a possibility. But, saliva? Really creeps me out, and I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aliensarereal

personally, I doubt your father really knew anyone in the govt that knows anything, because they really don't know anything.

But hey, what would I know, I'm just a star seed that interacts with all the aliens involved here. And have enjoyed a life time of interaction with my people.

the only hostile alien people should be worried about are humans.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Oh yuch! Now I sure this imagery of alien abductions would really put a damper those lovers who 'French kiss' -- just to get 'high' on love. Lots of saliva involved in this action! Yuch!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
this is clearly a fake. first of all the us government is far to superior to ever need a brit. In america we hire americans to do our real work. secondly there is no way we would hire someone from a country that tried to dominate the us until we overthrew them and the nazis!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
this is fake. You woke up thristy? ALIENS!
give me a break. and so generic "my father knows someone in the government"

I know a guy who works for the post office..technically thats for the government..so???

and to the starseed guy, No your not. The star seed stuff is also fake, your human fully human.

I find most of the so called "star seeds" are just people who for what ever reason dont fit in normally and so come to this conclusion.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Oh yeah? Well MY DAD is friends with people HIGHER UP IN THE GOVERNMENT who say that cottonmouth is caused by getting trashed before you go to sleep!!! WHAT NOW???? HUH????

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliensarereal
i am going to post a lot of drivel on here over the coming weeks

Oh brother.. I sure hope not, for the sake of ATS. If only there was a way to 'negatively flag' a thread like this.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by aliensarereal

this reminds me of that Indonesian sorcerer guy murderer Achmad Suradji who was executed recently and who drank the saliva of his victims so as to increase his powers...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I often awake in the night with a raging thirst upon me. This may have something to do with ALIENS!!!! On the other hand, it could be something to do with the beer I have consumed during the day. My bet is on the beer.

And tigpoppa, I have never read a more redundant piece of racism in my life.
We, (the British), will continue to stand alongside you (the Americans) no matter what your nationalistic pride and belief in your military forces says to the contrary.
You need us, as we need you.
There are precious few borders remaining between allies. I happen to know (from first hand accounts) that British Special Forces still exercise in the continental USA at will.

You (America) cannot stand alone in the world.

No country can. And you do not need to. But if you continue to harbour two hundred year old grudges, then maybe you might have to.

Just my 2Cent (Euro).

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
this is clearly a fake. first of all the us government is far to superior to ever need a brit. In america we hire americans to do our real work. secondly there is no way we would hire someone from a country that tried to dominate the us until we overthrew them and the nazis!

You Have just tared your fellow Americans with a typical YANK attitude,

I thought that typical Red Neck oppinion had died out years ago.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I might have to diverge from this thread's initial claim to add that my personal abduction experience had more to do with taking tears, which I believe gives them a psychotropic "high" of some kind. Maybe, even, a spiritual link of some kind, since they don't have souls like we do.

Does anyone know how much '___' is in tears or saliva?

Keep this open-minded, skeptics, please don't tread on our investigation. We're already fully aware that you won't believe and want to tell everyone how smart you are to know how to identify fact from claim.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Nice one mate, how to shoot yourself in the foot in a few brief lines.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
anything is possible and anything goes. Thanks for something new and fresh to ponder about regarding abductions.

scar

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I thought they used our adrenal glands to get high.

/seriously

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't disregard anything, I just put it in a folder until it might be useful.

Difference between a survivor and everybody else is being able to keep an open mind. Find that unbais part of yourself and you'll win twice as often as if you where hard headed.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by roknhrdcor
I might have to diverge from this thread's initial claim to add that my personal abduction experience had more to do with taking tears, which I believe gives them a psychotropic "high" of some kind. Maybe, even, a spiritual link of some kind, since they don't have souls like we do.

Does anyone know how much '___' is in tears or saliva?

I don't know with certainty but it's my belief that '___' gets broken down so rapidly enzymatically (why the high is short) that I would think relatively little gets excreted in the '___' form...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So I guess the least effective way to get Aliens to leave you alone is to spit at them?

Maybe this is why Transylvanians used garlic to ward off vampires, who would want saliva from someone who ate the stuff.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join