It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exhibiting Signs of Alien Consciousness!?? Come on in..........

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSpark

Not quite sure what you mean about my emotions in repsect to AP/OOB.

OOB's are rare for me, only happened to me a couple times. As for AP well I believe I have been doing this in my dreams for some time already.

Then I suggest the probability that you are being pulled into those scenarios by someone or something else. I for one am very familiar with that.

Do you recall the experiences or at least parts of them?

Does your perspective fluctuate between 1st to and 3rd person and leave you wondering if you watched someone experience the scenarios or experience them yourself?

All that I know is that I know nothing -Socrates

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

My perspective is for the most part 1st person. What is it you wish to share regarding AP/OOB? I have some theories about the planes that are visited on these travels, but they're just that, theories.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Ever wondered at what stage a consciousness becomes alien?

Could it be that your consciencousness is alien to you rather than your conscience being alien. 'conscience' derived from latin: con (prefix)=with/together science= knowledge.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Yes, I get these incredible downloads as a way of life. It's part of how I learn things than are beyond my ken; when I have no clue. I look within, and at some time, I often receive full inputs through the top of my head that one can see (inner vision) and feel (palpable). It took me awhile to become adept at absorbing the information; now, I both see, hear, feel, and discern the entirety. At times, it can be distracting, but I give it precedence over anything else, unless my life is on the line (like driving, working; both of which are dangerous).

And higher consciousness dissolving space AND time, what you are saying is something I have also experienced. It isn't so odd, many on here have, they're just not admitting it. You, at least, speak openly, and know many cannot relate. But this is a world of limitations, which most choose to the awful Truths that stare them in the face.

If one can do it, many can do it...

PS - This has gotta be my favorite thread on ATS! Thanks! I love it!
Wish we'd hear from more Brave & Bolds! But who am I to talk...I let you do all the telling (almost).

[edit on 5-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Hey! Good one. Except conscience and consciousness are two seperate aspects; one enfolds the other.

I wish you'd read my posts, or at least "quotes" that I made in them, throughout this thread. I'd like to hear what you had to say about that.

Don Juan also spoke of one's awareness surpassing the human condition!

If you hunt around tediously, over time you will come across many descriptions of people who stand at the heights of the abyss...and find that these people encounter ancients of days like grey aliens (but different, abit). Don Juan showed this to Carlos, also. Many have reported this. No, I am not talking about dmt experiences! There is an alien-state awareness that is involved in human evolution of consciousness.

I'm with pharaohmoan on this one, because at a very high level, it's true...They are involved as part of self-awareness evolution.

Base Consciousness evolves through it's cycle of light, and becomes the Capstone state of Awareness. In other words, this Awareness is the prize...to step beyond the very Capstone with!

I guess I'm sounding too far out. Sorry.

"Mr. Wizard, Help!" [counter forces closing in]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

We seem to have a lot in common, oh my. I am greatly comforted by that, thanks. What do you think it means, to have other people's memories in addition to your own? There are about 5 other people I have memories of, they were all fighters as well.

Originally posted by MCoG1980

Ever wondered at what stage a consciousness becomes alien?

Could it be that your consciencousness is alien to you rather than your conscience being alien. 'conscience' derived from latin: con (prefix)=with/together science= knowledge.

Nope (finger in the air) definitely feels Alien. Obviously entry level as I am still in a human body!

Science = An arm of knowledge no more no less. Just because something isn't proven per se does not mean it does not exist.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

My perspective is for the most part 1st person. What is it you wish to share regarding AP/OOB? I have some theories about the planes that are visited on these travels, but they're just that, theories.

Well, let's put it this way.. Do you often experience new 1st person scenarios in this alien perspective (during dreaming).. or did you suddenly find yourself carrying the extra memories en mass.. or both?

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yes, I have found that I use much of the knowledge I have gained during my dreams although I didn't initially understand what was happening in my dreams I am now beginning to. So far I have noticed that it's all about energy and ones state of mind. The malevolent forces in my dreams are mostly British! They often try and divert/block me from excaping into the higher realms. At times they will try agressive tactics including things like netting to stop me from flying (which I do often), or they will try and divert me into lower realms where it gets very hostile and the energy gets very dirty. Sometimes I have managed to enter the higher realms and something amazing happens which feels like a quickening. I do something that I can't do in this reality which involves amplifying the harmony within me and the connections present. This went so well once that I heard what I suspect was the sound of Seraphins singing. Which incidently is one of the oldest memories I have.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Sometimes I have managed to enter the higher realms and something amazing happens which feels like a quickening. I do something that I can't do in this reality which involves amplifying the harmony within me and the connections present. This went so well once that I heard what I suspect was the sound of Seraphins singing. Which incidently is one of the oldest memories I have.

Over the years I have called that hyperconsciousness (I made it up for lack of a word). I'm not claiming it is the same thing, but if it is, its very special.

Let's find out...

-Does it feel like reaching out with your consciousness in 360 degree squared, both in space and time?

-Does doing so fill you with energy/power?

-Are you able to transcend your situation completely, like for example evade your pursuers "blinking" completely out of the realm?

I'm not saying this in some flowery, new age dreamy way... I mean a vivid intentional action, as vivid as standing up from a chair.

Now I'm curious.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by SS,Naga

We seem to have a lot in common, oh my. I am greatly comforted by that, thanks. What do you think it means, to have other people's memories in addition to your own? There are about 5 other people I have memories of, they were all fighters as well.

I don't experience this myself, so I don't have any sure knowledge. I know we can all tap into one another at higher levels; when this is done, each can read or sense the energetic imprint of the other.

For example, the only being I have ever 'allowed' (given permission) to enter into my space was the SS,Naga (terrestrial alien). It was very fortuitous for me: mere telepathic communication would have been interesting, but what I gained through this method was beyond time-space & Earthly knowledge. Can't do that with a conversation! The flow goes both ways, and I gained an advantage into perception because of this. That's about all I've done, similar.

I've been invaded, attacked by dead people, astral entities (beings), and living human's in either astral or mind forms. But I am very peculiar and aggressive, and repel these: I have long since cleared my energy field of these, including aides, due to the nature of energy transference and absorption which goes on between living consciousnesses. I have one exception, only.

People who allow these beings around them, are horribly contaminated by them (rampant channelers), and don't know any better, until it is too late. I admit, some give in return for what they receive, but I have no need of these methods, thanks to the knowledge of Direct-Connect to the Archetypes.

So, it sounds exciting what you say you experience. In the don Juan teachings, many of the people that were involved with him, students and his group members, entered the energy fields of whole entities (not just field dimensions). As a matter of fact, they achieved what they did via the Awareness of a being called the Death Defier, becoming part of It's state of awareness.

Now, to really make you wonder about what you experience in these memories, please understand that every self-aware being is ACTUALLY a Dimensional Portal to their Awareness. This is a bit heavy, but read a couple of my quotes by A.Dragon about how our consciousness creates the entire Universe! We are dimensional portals, my friend. Many others concur. I don't want to get into the argument of it: know or not know. Since such is so, you have probably given energy to the sources of your foreign memories, and experienced an active awareness of receiving such back in return. This is for you to know.

Because of such, one can transcend base consciousness, central consciousness (phoenix/Sun), and enter the Capstone Awareness. Others can only be envious of such a gift; but they shouldn't be: it belongs to all of us, by right of effort & Intent! Just do the work, I say. And we are all living miracles, even the baddies, for at the One level, there is no good or evil; it's just One.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So far I have noticed that it's all about energy and ones state of mind. The malevolent forces in my dreams are mostly British!

Good Lord. The British are coming! The British are coming! Utter BS.

Hey Pharaohmoan, you posted the following - and I quote exactly - on another thread:

"Thanks Nikiano. And yes I understant the Christ and Buddha consciousness better than most, in fact I have been exposed to their consciousness some time ago and remember some of their thoughts during key moments from when I last accessed the akashic records. ...I am also certain that that buddha was a reincarnation of Christ catering to a different stage of enlightenment. Although I am not religious as such I understand religion and its purpose."

Just let me ask you this Pharaohmoan,

If you are "the one" and claim to have such intimate knowledge of spiritual teachings...

Then why don't you know that the Buddha lived 600 years BEFORE Christ?

So, in your divine wisdom, how can the Buddha be a reincarnation of the Christ?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by astron1000]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by astron1000

I was fully aware of that. Firstly time is not linear in respect to the higher realms and consciousness, and anyway that's how the memory was shown to me. Christ entered the buddha consciousness. I'm not gonna lie and say it was the other way round, it's not in my nature.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by astron1000

I love it that we seem to share so much. I too have been invaded, attacked by astral entities (beings), and living human's in either astral or mind forms. I couldn't believe it was happening at first but then I learnt to accept it and deal with it in any way I could. And indeed I too felt contaminated.

It's funny but the capstone awareness seems relative to where we are at. On the scale of things when I am exposed to the cosmic consciousness which includes the micro as well as macro I suddenly realise how much I have to learn, then I see I am just at the beginning of another capstone.

It's as though yes I am at the peak of human consciousness but this is nothing in caparison to the grand scheme of things. I have a lot to learn still and interestingly each time I ask for more information I get it.

I am now starting to delve into the possibility of consciousness in matter. This is a bit of a minefield of thought but I have had some confirmation of it's possibility by studying and understanding the properties of light. What seems to back this up it is my ability to read energy from simple things like a picture or a TV transmission where I actually think more is going on than we know, how else could I read and sometimes interact with what is happening in front of me. I know its a hard concept to understand, but I have seen responses through the TV screen on many, many nature programs and some films. You might think it a little crazy but the timing has been impeccable in response to my thoughts or actions and when I couple this with my ability to literally consciously jump into the consciousness of the on screen characters I actually get a reading of their personality and energy. How? Well, I am starting to suspect that light is much more complex than we think. I have no evidence other than personal experience but I believe light can be coded (say onto a DVD) and de-coded so that it exhibits its original properties when viewed again (energetic properties), like a carrier wave that can move through different mediums unaffected.
Now the interesting thing is I cannot read the energy of of a moving image if 1) It's in black and white, 2) It's an old image or 3) The person is dead.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
Folks this thread is the type of stuff main stream UFO research needs to seperate itself from, in print, association or any relationship.

I didn't want to join in to this thread because this subject is very complex indeed. However, when I read posts from people who say that Higher level of concoiusness should not be associated with UFO research. I feel I must say something.

UFO's, Aliens,Higher Orders and indeed Higher states of awareness are all linked in to (the unknown) and the reason each and everyone of us is here on this site is because we have an inner knowing that something isn't quite right. By that I mean that you know that there is more to life than what we are told and because of this we search for the answers to try and explain what we don't understand.

These statements from narrowminded individuals should be taken with a pinch of salt because if they are not on this site looking for answers why say anything at all? why look at the thread? IMO the answer lies inside everyone of us and I believe the more you open your mind the more room there is for the seed to grow.

Be broad not narrow.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
In reply to the OP

I personally understand exactly what you are saying and I would say that over 90% of people who meditate can empathise with what you say.

Life is changing for each and everyone of us everyday, for the people that don't meditate and have their eyes closed they can't see this. But for the people, that not only open their eyes but their minds aswell, they see it in its entirity. Not always a great thing to see but nevertheless they see it.

IMO we are all connected to ET one way or another.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
SS, Naga - Sorry my last post should have been a reply to you and not astron1000

reply to post by franspeakfree

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Looks like you've been on ATS for some time now so I respect your comments.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSpark

Sometimes I have managed to enter the higher realms and something amazing happens which feels like a quickening. I do something that I can't do in this reality which involves amplifying the harmony within me and the connections present. This went so well once that I heard what I suspect was the sound of Seraphins singing. Which incidently is one of the oldest memories I have.

Over the years I have called that hyperconsciousness (I made it up for lack of a word). I'm not claiming it is the same thing, but if it is, its very special.

Let's find out...

-Does it feel like reaching out with your consciousness in 360 degree squared, both in space and time?

-Does doing so fill you with energy/power?

-Are you able to transcend your situation completely, like for example evade your pursuers "blinking" completely out of the realm?

I'm not saying this in some flowery, new age dreamy way... I mean a vivid intentional action, as vivid as standing up from a chair.

Now I'm curious.

Yes to 1
Oh yes for sure, it's like a rush to 2
and occasionally to 3

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Yes to 1
Oh yes for sure, it's like a rush to 2
and occasionally to 3

Roger that. See my utu. Cheers.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
"I want to feed the pigeons today" -Nikola Tesla when asked by a reporter what more he wanted to do in his lifetime

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

pharaohmoan, here is another comment from the teaching of don Juan, which has a least one passage that closely fits your thread's concept:

Warriors of the Unknowable
"The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or as a curse."--Don Juan

"The prerequisite for entrance into any of the three stages of attention is the possession of life force, because without it warriors cannot have direction and purpose. Upon dying our awareness also enters into the third attention; but only for an instant, as a purging action, just before the Indescribable Force devours it."--Don Juan

"We're warriors, and warriors have only one thing in mind--their freedom. To die and be consumed by the Indescribable Force is no challenge. On the other hand, to sneak around the Indescribable Force and be free is the ultimate audacity."--Don Juan

"Warriors have no life of their own. From the moment they understand the nature of awareness, they cease to be persons and the human condition is no longer part of their view. You have your duty as a warrior and nothing else is important. So do your best."--Don Juan

"We have been put together by forces incomprehensible to our reason. The only thing we do not have is time. Every minute might be our last; therefore, it has to be lived with the spirit."--Don Juan

A Man of Knowledge Is a Warrior

To Become A Man of Knowledge is a Matter of Strenuous Labor

To Become a Man of Knowledge Is an Unceasing Process

"Our fellow men are black magicians. And whoever is with them
is a black magician on the spot. Think for a moment, can you
deviate from the path that your fellow men have lined up for you?
And if you remain with them, your thoughts and your actions are
fixed forever in their terms. That is slavery. The warrior, on the
other hand, is free from all that. Freedom is expensive, but the
price is not impossible to pay. So, fear your captors, your
masters. Don't waste your time and your power fearing freedom."
--Don Juan
(from "The Eagle's Gift," by Carlos Castaneda [the word "Indescribable Force" has been interposed for the word "Eagle" for easier understanding by prismagems site author])

And, of course, you remember my orignal Tom Kenyon quote:

"As you move deeper and deeper into consciousness,
you become more non-localized, more connected to a
greater realm of awareness. So that finally, at the deepest
levels of consciousness, you are aware of all things. This
is called being omniscient. It is possible. It is a potential
for humans to reach this state. Of course, at that point,
you would hardly be called human, by human standards today,
but you would still have a physical form.
Even in your
limited historical records, there are reports about beings who
have attained various degrees of omniscience, or consciousness
of all Creation, through entering the deepest, subtlest
state of consciousness. However, unless you finally move
awareness beyond your physical senses, omniscience is
impossible."
("The Hathor Material," Tom Kenyon)

"Exhibiting Signs of Alien Consciousness!?? Come on in....."

You are much closer to the very Heart of Truth than most readers could guess!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join