It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need an answer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Can somebody tell me if there is any known psychic ability when people can interfere with electric currents,like causing light bulbs to pop?Something like the SLIder effect only with your home appliances?And have you ever experienced it?Thank you in advance for your answers.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

There was some guy on C2C a little while ago that claimed to be able to effect a speaker with his eyes into creating some sound or noise and was going so far as to take some standing challenge to prove in super natural ability for a cash prize issued by some rich guy. Haven't herd anything ever sense that one C2C show .

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have heard it claimed that some possess this, but have never seen it myself and thus, being of little faith in much of what I have not witnessed or experienced, I can draw no conclusions. It would make sense though considering the amount of energy we are capable of putting out and it is rather fascinating to contemplate. But again, not sure if this is something that those seeking attention claim just for *snips and grins* or if this is a true phenomenon. Guess I would have to witness it and then be allowed to run some "uneducated" (LOL) tests... and even then, the way my mind works, I would probably still try to rationalize it as being some kind of hoax. *shrugs*

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
Can somebody tell me if there is any known psychic ability when people can interfere with electric currents,like causing light bulbs to pop?Something like the SLIder effect only with your home appliances?And have you ever experienced it?Thank you in advance for your answers.

Yes Ive experienced it quite a few times and other things of psychic nature. Telekinesis might be where to start.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This has only happened to me in very intense moments, sometimes when I am angry, or thinking very rapidly, sometimes the lights may flicker. On one occasion I was thinking some very, lets say, anti-religious thoughts, and then all of a sudden the lights went out in the assembly hall. Another time I shorted out my computer just by touching it. Often its when in an intense stream of thought my computer often has a glitch. There are some people that can make streetlights flicker and other such things. Some people seem to develop a strong electrical charge, but most of the time it is something that does not occur intentionally.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The human being is an electrical and magnetic field generator, with enough focus combined with random chance, along with fragility of a hot filament in a lightbulb or perhaps faulty wiring, I wouldn't doubt the chance for a human body to alter its electrical surroundings.

As with all things, some folks are most potent then others in certain regards, but I'm not so sure it would be a mental psychic power...or just a physical mastery of the entire body.

-GM

new topics

top topics

join