It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Supposedly the NWO's main goal to achieving total control of the world is by making a one world currency, government, army, & religion. As some of us know, the one world currency is in its first stage of development through the current global crisis. The one world government is probably being development through the global terrorism crisis. And the one world religion was suppose to be developed in the next 10 years through the Project Blue Beam (look on youtube). Anyway I was searching for what type of religion they would come up with to unite everyone when I came across "The Legend of Atlantis" on Youtube.

au.youtube.com...

Well looking at the illuminati symbols subtley placed through out the movie, Im guessing this is it. They say that to achieve peace & enlightenment you have to obey the re-incarnated masters. The people of Atlantis were destroyed because they were searching for knowledge without the masters permission. This has NWO written all over it.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The NWO religion is atheism. Atheism was always the goal. Hijack spiritual teachings, turn them into a religious institution by warping the context of the original teachings, break the religions into many different factions, pit them against each other for a couple of millenia of war between each other to discredit any harmonious aspects still left in the pieces of religion that echo the original teachings, then introduce alchemy and then science and then corporatism and rampant nationalism.patriotism... make people lose faith in anything but their fear of death. Replace religion with science, replace nationalism with capitalism, and there ya go.... completely spiritually severed biological slaves to your bidding.

That's the short version. For the long version, ummmm figure it out for yourself.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Although I don't know what teh false religion will be, it will be close to the real truth, and it will be forced. I wonder if this force will be in the form of guilt for not participating it? anyways thanks for the post it's nice to get specific info on specific aspects of their plan.

new topics

join