It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awaken 100 This Week With Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hello all,
This is my first attempt to rally people towards acheiving small goal's in awakening our fellow man.

Here is my backGround USMC Vet, NY patriot, tired of the lies.
I love so much that I cant sit back and wait.
I pledge this week to attempt to awaken 100 people through a varitey of plans.
I will make 100 dvd's for $20 and print 100 fliers for cheap. I will Write notes and plan according to the text of SUN TZU, we are at war, and the master can lead us to victory.

I have viewed people that I see in my life that have jobs within infastructure, people who I belive that can be in places to make changes.

I would love others to share this goal, and lets network information. I would support group meditation, and any Idea's. I belive that we can acheive our goals with out violence.

I belive that people want to wake up, and it is our chance to inspire other's.
I have allready started, I have ideas for multiple angles and I welcome critisism and honest peacful contact.

I would love to talk to anyone, I love all this goodness of the universe. I have love and I have seen much and done much, and still recovered.
I had to kill and order kills in Iraq, but I did it because I belived that we were there for good, but now I know that Ghandi Had it right with sitting in protest. Set a high standard and do not lower it for the plans of the NWO.

Who will join me?

Cpl B. 3/7 I co. 2nd Plt
I offer neither pay, nor quarters' nor provision...
I offer hunger, thirst, forced marches and death.
Let him who loves his country in his heart, And not his lips only...
Follow Me

Removed All Caps from title

[edit on 17/3/09 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I. LAYING PLANS

1. Sun Tzu said: The art of war is of vital importance
to the State.

2. It is a matter of life and death, a road either
to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry
which can on no account be neglected.

3. The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

4. These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
(4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.

5,6. The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete
accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him
regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger.

7. Heaven signifies night and day, cold and heat,
times and seasons.

8. Earth comprises distances, great and small;
danger and security; open ground and narrow passes;
the chances of life and death.

9. The Commander stands for the virtues of wisdom,
sincerely, benevolence, courage and strictness.

10. By method and discipline are to be understood
the marshaling of the army in its proper subdivisions,
the graduations of rank among the officers, the maintenance
of roads by which supplies may reach the army, and the
control of military expenditure.

11. These five heads should be familiar to every general:
he who knows them will be victorious; he who knows them
not will fail.

12. Therefore, in your deliberations, when seeking
to determine the military conditions, let them be made
the basis of a comparison, in this wise:--

13. (1) Which of the two sovereigns is imbued
with the Moral law?
(2) Which of the two generals has most ability?
(3) With whom lie the advantages derived from Heaven
and Earth?
(4) On which side is discipline most rigorously enforced?
(5) Which army is stronger?
(6) On which side are officers and men more highly trained?
(7) In which army is there the greater constancy
both in reward and punishment?

14. By means of these seven considerations I can
forecast victory or defeat.

15. The general that hearkens to my counsel and acts
upon it, will conquer: let such a one be retained in command!
The general that hearkens not to my counsel nor acts upon it,
will suffer defeat:--let such a one be dismissed!

16. While heading the profit of my counsel,
avail yourself also of any helpful circumstances
over and beyond the ordinary rules.

17. According as circumstances are favorable,
one should modify one's plans.

18. All warfare is based on deception.

19. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable;
when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we
are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away;
when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

20. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder,
and crush him.

21. If he is secure at all points, be prepared for him.
If he is in superior strength, evade him.

22. If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to
irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

23. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest.
If his forces are united, separate them.

24. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where
you are not expected.

25. These military devices, leading to victory,
must not be divulged beforehand.

26. Now the general who wins a battle makes many
calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought.
The general who loses a battle makes but few
calculations beforehand. Thus do many calculations
lead to victory, and few calculations to defeat:
how much more no calculation at all! It is by attention
to this point that I can foresee who is likely to win or lose.
[To Chinese text |To Top]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
get people to watch awakening videos

lots here

1984news.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I support what you are saying, although I don't know much about Ghandi, I do know he was a peaceful man.

I believe in the spirit of what you are doing, and in my own small way am trying to educate as many people as I can.

I have found out over and over again how many folks are afraid of rocking the boat.

I have found out that "conspiracy" people are laughed at and ridiculed for their perspectives.

I have found that the "enemy" infiltrates your/our ranks and overwhelms the process with disinformation.

what kind of fliers do you have available for distribution? I could print some out and post them on your behalf.

A somewhat dated Video from the mid 1990's

An excellent historical perspective on "Fractional Reserve Banking", the fraud method used to enslave the world by secret sociopaths, and despots.

Beware of the intelligence and capabilities of these creatures.

In the spirit of Andrew Jackson...

Hidden Bankers Rule the World

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Kudos. 100% with you on this.

However I have found the truth is not enough.

I have alienated my own children with my attempts to inform them. (ages 19,22,25)

I try to think of new methods.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

Bless you and Bless your Mission, Brother.

Those that have ears will hear. Those that do not are not yet ready.

Peace Out.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

Well I am not sure that your Kid's WANT to know whats going on. I see similar things going on with co-workers of mine who are slightly immature (still reading comic's when we are being robbed blind)

Marsha I think that we need to take steps to safe guard our closest loved ones like having nessasary food, water, medical supplies and let's just sit on it until it's ready.

Leading by example is usually the best way to influence or prove your point.
Get some stored food, ask for help "moving it" around. Don't be negative while presenting the reason's why we should prepare and know basic skill's like fixing cars, planting garden's, and applying first aid/cpr.
Always be light heart6ed even while we face the purest form of fascism ever seen. Explain history and prepare things for them to read.

I have seen some who HATE Alex Jones form www.infowars.com or www.prisonplanet.com and they say he's a CIA spy NWO agent, whatever.
I do see him as a gateway for some to open there mind.
Maybe if they like his way off putting it they will open up to it.

UPDATE
:/
I have 22 dvd's made with all types off goodies and I belive they will be the easy ones to give out first. I want to do 20 per day for the 5 buisness days this week with a 2 day asessment on wens/thurs to adapt or change my strategy.

By mid week I hope to have some 25 dvd's and paper's that provide SOURCES for material, in the POLICE"S hand's because they are our front lines and if they turn on us we are in for a rocky road.

In closing, all who wish to do this for their own, I may now be expediant at replying over the net but I am very busy reading and preparing to do this.

By end of Buisness Friday I should have the materials adapted to my audience and that must be changed for whereever you reside.

Good Luck Every one

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Sounds like a great idea, funny how more people are posting about things they cannot affect when they can choose to work towards a future goal.
You've got my support, and I may try out that 1984 video's website that the other gentleman posted about.

Webbot pedicted earthquakes are more immportant than spreading the truth?
GEEZ

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well 1st week + and I came well below my numeric goal. (Awaken 100)
I did though acheive personal conquest's and I help several people understand what exactly is going on.

I'm on Gen 3 of my freee DVD I am handing out. It's Sleeve is a copy of the Bill of right's I fold and staple to make a dvd case. I figure that most people dont know them or have a copy so it's a double effect.

Feels like i'm still in the planning phase, I have enlisted a few others to pass word's along my expectation's and another to upgrade my presentation.

The most satisfiying thing is seeing people awake, stop feeding their babies Melamime formula, they stop drinking sodas with aspartame, and they put there nose in the books in stead of watching FoxMsNbCnn....

I have not been challeneged by just about anyone when I present the fact's, this scares me. The average person seems ripe for the Fema DeathCamps, Coffins, And Ovens.

Operating expenses are about .20-.25$ per DVD' with paper biil o rights.
A couple bucks here and there and It's been a very exciting enterprise, the greatest question's know to man have been echoed through my mind in the last week.

What is life about?
Why am I alive / Why am I who I am, in this exact time?
When faced with the choice to do good or evil in a given circumstance what do I choose, and why?

Well I have been continuing the fight, and I embrace peace love and the warrior spirit that flows through my body. My friend from the USMC, Kilo Co. 3Bn/7th Marines, is fighting tonight on The Fight For The Troops @NC. It's on Spike Tv. (9pm eastern) He fights for profit and charity. He also fought for The US in Iraq. He is one of the good guy's and he would have died for YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, and he still would. So be it.

The warrior Live's to test them self. And the warrior live's for the service of other's.

The Way of Goodness and peace is through the mastery of war. Only one who understands one, understands both. We are at a crossroads and You will either part of the problem, solution, or landscape. By the way, the landscape will be destroyed if the former takes over with Martial law and becomes the Living Entitled NWO. Not just the one on the back of the dollar, the one who embodies the made up BS that they live for. (Inbred jerks)

Knowing how to defend your self is very important.

Good luck and if anyone wants to trade idea's I'm right here.
I'm right here and I won't sit down, I am a free man, and freedom is contagious.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
the problem as I see it... this revolution is online and not in the streets yet... let get off the internet anyway we can... 911 has throughly distroyed thousands, and these bastards are going to pay dearly.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Start fighting back.
Make your own initiative. Go out and drop Dvd's in people's laps. Mine has 12+ hours of video that can be played in an PC plus some text files showing internet links.

I'm not the type to set up Bar Room meetings to organize and such.
I'll sit in the bushes in plain sight hoping not to be seen until I pop up at my time of convinence.

Suprise is the best way of attack, and I do just that to people everyday with this effort.

Operateing in smaller size units, with maximum sercrecy is the way to fight back. I operate indipendently and I obey the law. I do everything in the open because I belive good is done that way.

This is a war, an Info war right now and we must make our own media to dispense in hopes of saving our own lives.
The Fema coffin's The camps. The poision in our every day lives from the food water and even the GMO cotten in our clothes.
Our enemy is cunning but evil will always lose, they will need to kill every free person to win, and thats their plan.

I say make killing ILLEGAL.
We start from there.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I just thought it would be nice to remind people that we can do as I originally documented....

I stopped recording results to not reveal my strength/weakness but let me tell you that I have personally now awaken HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS...

I have had people ask what they can do to help and I tell them to donate DVD's for me to burn.

My operation has cost little to nothing.

WIth the ZeitGeist and now the infobomb The Obama Deception, there is no reason to not join the battle, and help inspire your beloved brothers and sisters to join humanity in the fight against the globalist New World Order.

Semper Fi

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

Ooo Rah!!

Hey, this ButterCookie...i'm a former U.S. Marine (black female) and I gotcha back.. I just finished watching the Obama Deception and I've been hip to it all for about a year now, from back when I first watched Zeitgeist. I will join you...I am going to make copies of Zeitgeist, End Game, The Obama Deception and have weeken get-togethers at my home ( in Memphis TN) and try to wake folks up...I've been pretty succesful so far, especially with passing out copies of Zeitgeist...I find that people tend to listen more when you are extremely knowledgebal and are even able to slide in alil slang from time to time when discussing.....LETS DO IT

new topics

top topics

join