It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO footage from mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I don’t know if anybody saw this video before but I just found it on youtube

Here is the link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
At 1:48 you can see it clearly and I think this is one of the best footages I have ever seen at night

It doesn’t look fake to me and I hope that it isn’t

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It should be noted that the erratic movements were not the spacecraft, but caused by shaking the camera.

Cool footage, not a fake either. You have to wonder what all those little orbs were surrounding the upside down triangle type figure. The object looks as though it was holographic and could not contain matter. Interesting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Why couldn't it be a garbage or dry cleaning bag hot air balloon with a candle attached to the bottom? Is there any reason it couldn't be that?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I remember when i first saw this and being absolutely gobsmacked....BUT...I'm sure it was debunked here on ATS as balloons, i dont know where the actual thread is.......

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by October

It is a balloon.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

It’s got to be a very large one looking at it from that distance
From my opinion its not
But if anyone can get this full video from Jaime Maussans presentations I think we will know if it’s fake or not

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

this was posted in another thread already

good video though

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It is a balloon, as seen in the other thread. Guy did a decent job taping it though.

Maussan doesn't seem like a very critical thinking guy, and has put out a lot of junk since the big disc in Mexico City footage of 97 (which was a fake). He's also put out some interesting stuff. I don't know if he just doesn't discern well enough or puts it all out there regardless of testing. I feel for him in a way because he doesn't seem to know who to align himself with very well. Nice guy though.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
jritzmann,

That is exactly the same opinion i have on the man, some good, some bad footage and like you say i dont think he knows what he is showing, a lot of egg on his face but he still brings us some compelling stuff from time to time.

October

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
for what its worth.. I got this at ufowatchdog.com Promoter and supporter of various UFO hoaxes. Constantly claims to have scientific proof, but nevers seems able to produce it when asked. Claimed to have radar tapes confirming UFOs in Mexico airspace. Was reportedly asked for the tapes - the tapes never came to fruition. Supported Hale-Bopp UFO hoax made infamous via Art Bell and Courtney Brown. Told people at a 1996 UFO conference that stars in the sky were actually giant UFOs hovering in space above the planet. Said this was reason stars shifted position in sky! Sold infamous tape of daylight UFO to a television network for a reported $120,000 - the tape was proven to be a hoax. Maussan has also supported the Billy Meier UFO fraud. Maussan is now best known for his promotion of the shameless Reed UFO Fraud. Maussan claims to have scientific proof of the Reed UFO Fraud - again, he has yet to produce it. Will jump the gun and claim a bogus alien photo is real without proper investigation. Maussan had the gall to call your ufowatchdog.com an amateur - funny, but I recall this so-called amateur exposing the Reed UFO Fraud that was sitting right under Maussan's nose. So, Jaime, what ever did happen to your supposed investigation showing "Dr. Reed" to be real? Beware of so-called journalists that don't report all of the facts...it is indeed a wonder why anyone would give Maussan a grain of credibility. Let's just hope a real case of import never finds its way to Maussan...God help us if it does...clowns belong in the circus, not doing investigations.

new topics

top topics

join