It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO symbolysm in Kamloops BC, Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

wow it's people like you that put a smile on my face. Awesome pictures. Weird thing is i haven't lived there since '06 but i just had to get that off my chest tonight.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

wow it's people like you that put a smile on my face. Awesome pictures. Weird thing is i haven't lived there since '06 but i just had to get that off my chest tonight.

No probs, I haven't been getting out much in the past year or two....

I was so excited to see someone talking about Kamloops (since I'm living here and it's really boring)

I felt like some kind of spy hehe, got my beer first of course

There's another really weird building that I'll try and photograph tomorrow, it looks VERY odd, and it sits atop a building downtown near 1st and Lansdowne...

It isn't so much the entire building as this weird OLD looking widows peak made out of cement at the top.. it looks like a prison of some sort lol haha

I was going to go take pics tonight, but I was like.. hrm.. beer.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
These lodges are everywhere. We had a lodge in our town (BC) It had bricked in windows, the compass symbol and other typical features. Now it's had all the signs taken off, and has apparantly changed over to a childrens dance studio. There was also a church adjacent to it. I've heard they locate near churches. I don't know where they moved to, must be another building in town.

Not to get on a morbid topic, but once you recognize this compass sign, take a look at the obituary section in The Province newspaper, on average it seems about one in 6 male deaths has this symbol with mentions of the deceased being a mason etc .This indicates to me there's alot masons, just here in BC.

But anyways I stopped into this thread because I also used to live in kamloops

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
These lodges are everywhere. We had a lodge in our town (BC) It had bricked in windows, the compass symbol and other typical features. Now it's had all the signs taken off, and has apparantly changed over to a childrens dance studio. There was also a church adjacent to it. I've heard they locate near churches. I don't know where they moved to, must be another building in town.

Not to get on a morbid topic, but once you recognize this compass sign, take a look at the obituary section in The Province newspaper, on average it seems about one in 6 male deaths has this symbol with mentions of the deceased being a mason etc .This indicates to me there's alot masons, just here in BC.

But anyways I stopped into this thread because I also used to live in kamloops

It has a lot to do with being british COLUMBIA, like in the states.. the district of COLUMBIA... the word Columbia itself is apparently important to masons.. I watched some documentary that talked about it, can't recall why or whatever, .. but remember hearing that Columbia was "important" as it has some semantics or history behind it.
But really they are all over the world.

[edit on 11/28/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

It has a lot to do with being british COLUMBIA, like in the states.. the district of COLUMBIA... the word Columbia itself is apparently important to masons.. I watched some documentary that talked about it, can't recall why or whatever, .. but remember hearing that Columbia was "important" as it has some semantics or history behind it.

Didn't know about columbia having importance

Yes they're all over the world. I just didn't realize how many until I saw those obits. Most of them were Royal Canadian Legion members

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
No doubt masonic.
wonder if they skinned any young boys there?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus187
No doubt masonic.
wonder if they skinned any young boys there?

huh?

where did that come from?

what is it with people on ats lately?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
LOL

whats up with ATSers?

cant speak on behalf of the other crazies out there,
but im just having a little fun!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
And if anyone that lives in the area make sure they get look at the city at night time when your driving on the mountains look at the city in the distance at
night and if you got a good eye the lights of the city make a shape of a
cross.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

I don't know what you were watching, but that is simply not true. The word Columbia - nor any other word I've seen on CT "documentaries" that supposedly masons think is "important" - means nothing to masons. While there are a few words that do have meaning to masons, you can find them all very quickly and they certainly aren't important enough to cause people to move based on a word.

Also, the "NWO symbol" is of course not a NWO symbol but just the masonic square and compass. The square reminds masons to square their actions and the compass reminds us to circumscribe ourselves and contain our passions. The G in the middle is a reference to Geometry, which is essential to much of the symbolism used in freemasonry.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here's a pic of the creepy lodge in the town I used to live in. I like the pentagram in the middle lower window. Nice touch :p

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

I knew someone would come in to clarify thanks, I called them the set an square for some reason, no idea where that came from.

It's a G in the middle, I always thought It was an eye, as in the all seeing eye, is that in some other masonic symbolism?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

Happy to be of assistance

In the US you will always find a G in the middle, for Geometry (some also say it stands for God, but Geometry is the most overt meaning). You don't find it in european lodges, across the pond its just the square and compass with nothing in the middle.

The all seeing eye is what I would call a "minor" symbol of freemasonry in that it holds some level of importance but its not huge. Also, the all seeing eye is far older than freemasonry and has origins in India, Buddhism, and Egypt. Its a symbol used by many different cultures. In freemasonry, the all seeing eye is to remind use that the Great Architect of the Universe is omnipresent.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dedalive
Here's a pic of the creepy lodge in the town I used to live in. I like the pentagram in the middle lower window. Nice touch :p

4.bp.blogspot.com...

Doesn't seem creepy at all to me.

Also...that is not a pentagram, its a five pointed star that is the emblem of the Order of the Eastern Star, a masonic organization for master masons and their female relatives.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join