It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO symbolysm in Kamloops BC, Canada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is just a thread addressing the freemason building in kamloops. You're coming down columbia street and you see the appt. building with the v and upside down v with what looks like could be the all seeing eye in the middle. It's probably just owned by the freemasons, but has anyone seen/heard of anything weird going on there? I don't live in kamloops any more by the way, as i moved to edmonton for the "boom". This symbol isn't hiding either, it's huge and right on the roof. I'm not claiming a conspiracy here, like maybe they put signs on the buildings everywhere. dunno. just thought i would've seen more by now as i've live in both edmonton and calgary (both approx 10 times pop) and haven't seen them there.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
do you have a picture or anything?

i'd like to see what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I've never seen the structure you're talking about....

How long ago was it there? When were you last in Kamloops...?

Coming down Columbia - how far down columbia? Past the Hospital?

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I could honestly go and take a picture right now if you wanted....

it's a little late here right now, .. but why not eh?
maybe I will and grab a beer at the same time. .lol

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Ok i grew up in clearwater so i'm not from kamloops but i lived there fore a couple of years. The actual signal is on top of the building!! You can't miss it...and it's closer to the top you can see it like by the mohawk or whatever with the pizza shop in it. the thing looks like a "v" with another "v" but upside down. they're superimposed and where they connect is like a diamond with four sides. I don't recall any other specific details. It may not be on columbia, but it's on a main road that leads into a valley...yeah it's gotta be columbia. the building is nondescript.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Pure, let me know if you're going down there for a drive (and a beer)!!

Okay it MIGHT not be Columbia?? So then which is it? There are a lot of roads, and I have NO idea what you're even talking about so I can't venture a guess, I'm sorry...

Can you name some things around the street?

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

well with a name like that i expected you to muster the, uh, energy to do so. I lived on mcbeth road i can't believe i never took a picture of it. Actually tho, that was before i knew what was really going on. You know, back in the UCC days. You probably wont, but if you find out anything weird on it let me know.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

i have a photographic memory and i can see the building on the left when i'm going downhill. also, since pure energy knows of it too, it must be there or he probably would have corrected me. You should check it out tomorrow!!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It's a lodge. It's a small ground floor building, directly adjacent to a tall, brown apartment building right? Yeah... no secret
There's one other in Kamloops too.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

No the one i'm seeing is an appartment building. Grey. Lets wait and see if the other ats member will put a photo on for all to see.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Is this it? Is this what were supposed to be looking for...?

I'm kind of confused guys...sorry
I don't see a V..

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
could this be the place your looking at, the link gives addresses and the masonic symbol of 'set and square' (think thats what it's called), can't find a pic of the building though.

www3.telus.net...

Zenith No. 16
Masonic Hall
351 Nicola Street
Kamloops

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

hmmm, ok i'll meet you at brownish grey lol. yes that is it, and the sign is on the roof right? This thread is just to satisfy a question i should have asked long ago. Just a regular lodge eh? Well, it probably is then. thx for the pic!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

since the symbol is on the roof of the building, i haven't gotten close enough to make much detail, however, that symbol does have the "2 v" thing. If i had to say, i would guess that the symbol is probaby about 6 feet high.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I think that symbol is pretty usual for a lodge, I'm sure onof our esteemed ATS'rs thats a member will happen by and let us know for sure, I think the headline on NWO may be a bit misleading though

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
heard this guy talk about it on alex jones show about.. a week and a half ago.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

yeah i apologize for being selfish but i did sensationalize the title just a smidge so i could get a quicker response. I'm still fairly new to the whole nwo thing and don't really know the symbols that represent each particular "club".

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Really? Did they mention it in passing or did they elaborate?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I did take some pictures, I'm just uploading them now..

Yes there is another lodge in Kamloops.. there is the Chinese Masonic Lodge on the northshore

Okay I'm done uploading and writing info for each picture..

Kamloops British Columbia Downtown Masonic Lodge Pictures
There are (13) Photographs in total

[edit on 11/28/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join