It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panasonic employs aircraft engineers for all major airlines except British Airways

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Still doesn't explain what it has to do with "chemtrails", as you say. The reason it doesn't supply BA isn't really of anything that you need to be in a huff over, I mean...seriously...go to a store sometime, they will supply many manufacturers of electronics...we'll use Wal-Mart as an example, lots of choices...BUT...many brands they do not stock for example Pioneer, LG, (I can't believe I'm using these idiots for an example) Insignia.

Wal Mart does not supply them. But others do. It can be a choice of either BA's, or Panasonics, either way...who cares? It's just entertainment and communications, what does that have to do with anything?

[edit on 28.11.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Conect the dots Shugo! Connect the dots!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
reply to post by Shugo

Conect the dots Shugo! Connect the dots!

At what point does 'connecting the dots' become apophenia? Where do you draw the line?

What happens if I 'connect the dots' and get 'disgruntled Thales employee'?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

How do you connect the dots, when no two dots are on the same page or even the same book? You didn't think your argument over very well before posting it apparently.

[edit on 28.11.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well, if Panasonic engineers HAVE ACCESS to ALL THE PLANES IN THE WORLD, that gives them an opportunity to, with some internal help from each airline, plant chemicals in the fuel tanks.
The logic is OBVIOUS, but there are a couple of agents here, trying to make it hard to prove such a simple logic. What do you want, solid proof, evidence, what? If anyone had the evidence, they would be dead by now.

Even if Panasonic is not responsible for this poisoning of people, having the access to all the planes in the world makes them a suspect.

Simple and OBVIOUS. But, if you come here with intention to sabotage every topic, like hundreds of paid litle ugly agents do, you are not interested in LOGIC, but how to make the topic unreadable.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

How on earth do you think that no two dots are on the same page when EVERY major airline bar ONE is employed by Panasonic? I would say you have dots to connect circumnavigating the globe in EVERY country of the world. What is not to connect?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

And I go back to my post at the top of this page, and furthermore ask you what this has to do with chemtrails? You still haven't answered that one. Avoiding the questions, no?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Shugo, dont take this personally but you seem young??? Like 12?
As far as your question, the answer is on my first post.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I connected the dots.

Turnes out they spelled a sentence:
"Most stupid thread posted at ATS ever"

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I ask a question, and you give me that as an answer? There is no information in your first post, it's a stab in the dark. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about what-so-ever. You have failed to point out what Panasonic, an entertainment & communication company have to do with anything, furthermore, you haven't made ANY connection with Panasonic to "chemtrails", even the people who believe in chemtrails don't think this thread of any value.

Please, don't question a persons intelligence if you keep avoiding an issue, it's childish, it's immature, and when you make smart arse comments like you have been making, and spamming the forum like you have been, it doesn't sit well with me, it doesn't sit well with other members, and it sure as hell doesn't sit well with the staff. If I am 12, you must be what...4? 5?

I have been called a disinformation agent.
I have been called a mod sock puppet.
I have been called a blind skeptic.
I have been called closed minded.
People have assumed I am anywhere from 20-40.
But never in my life has anyone made a remark like that to me. Yet, for some reason, I don't feel like you deserve any kudos for that ridiculous, uneducated assumption.

[edit on 29.11.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You don't have a case. There is no evidence that Panasonic is doing anything strange. All aircraft need in-flight entertainment systems and miles of cabling. The larger the company that offers these systems/services, the better the price they can offer, and the more staff they have in airports around the world.

You need to get some evidence before you can reasonably expect anyone to believe what you are saying. You are connecting several dots you don't even know exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

And I repeat:

"...I always wondered how the global lie could exist re chemtrails as in how the chemical is put into so many aircraft without aircraft engineers noticing or telling.

Now I have discovered a major player, Panasonic, employs ALL aircraft engineers for ALL major airlines except British Airways.

That seems odd to me? Anyone else know anything about this? "

This thread was just a statement of fact and a wondering if it could have something to do with chemtrails. Thats it. Nothing more than that. Posters here are trying consistently to minimalize the role of AIRCRAFT ENGINEER here. Posters here want to think that these AIRCRAFT ENGINEERS just tune in TV's on planes. It is extraordinary how that fact is not being grasped? The other fact not being grasped is no poster here has a clue about Panasonic Avionics. So they guestimate with oh it's just tuning in the TVs but the fact is, they are all guessing as noone here had ever heard of this branch of Panasonic before.

So at the very least you have all learnt something new. I was hoping that an aircraft engineer would cone here and share some info. Or someone here would have a clue about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You hope that someone that knows will come? Why? You ignored the answer to your questions.

I have 25 years experience working on planes. As stated the reason that BA doesn't use Panasonic is because they use Thales, which is a European company.

I'm kind of curious as to how you got chemtrails from installing IFE systems. You don't just slap a system on the plane, and then not weigh the plane afterwards. The manufacturer and the airline know what the weight should be, and they know the weight of the IFE system. Any kind of spraying system would add much more weight than an IFE system. More weight means fewer passengers and less cargo. That means less money.

As for why it requires an engineer, it's because putting an IFE system on the plane requires the ability to balance the weight on the plane. If you put the weight too far forward, you throw the center of gravity off and the plane flies nose down. Too far back and it flies nose up. This would require constant elevator input, which means more drag. More drag means more fuel. More fuel means more weight. You can't just pull someone off the street and say "Here, install this." and expect it to be installed properly.

As for Panasonic installing for "all the major airlines but one" I'd hardly call 200 customers all the major airlines. There are hundreds if not thousands of major airlines around the world. Panasonic IFE systems are installed on all of 3000 planes. Boeing and Airbus combined make close to 2000 planes in a busy year.

So what you're saying is that every single airline's engineer is actually working for Panasonic? That's pretty impressive.

[edit on 11/29/2008 by Zaphod58]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Excuse me? We haven't?
Those who haven't been arsed with, have looked up Panasonic Aviation, and they have quoted the jobs roles, all of which have nothing to do with the designing of the plane outside of the Entertainment and Communications end, it has, and I am repeating for the 3rd time, and citing Panasonic NOTHING TO DO with aircraft design, aeronautics, or aviation. PERIOD.

They do not design any frames for planes. They wire the planes, they hook up TV's in planes, they hook up audio in planes, they put in the radios in planes. THATS IT. Now I've tried to explain to you, that it could be Panasonic's choice, or British Airway's choice on why Panasonic doesn't employ them, but it has NOTHING to do with chemtrails, and it has NOTHING to do with aircraft design other than...again...ENTERTAINMENT and COMMUNICATIONS.

For the record as well, you have done NOTHING to support your claims other than say "I have a source", that means zilch, especially when the evidence points to the contrary of your claims. Get proof, or get off.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

And I wonder if it has anything to do with Santa Claus and Bigfoot. They are just as plausible as this having anything to do with chemtrails. Everything technical on aircraft is tended to by engineers. It isn't Best Buy - the ramifications of a poorly-installed electrical subsystem on an aircraft isn't someone returning a TV, but an aircraft losing power and possibly even hydraulics, and smashing into the ocean killing hundreds of people.

I don't know how the fact that Panasonic having contracts with most airlines is worthy of a thread on ATS, that's all. Either you don't know that great a deal about aircraft electronics, or you are indeed connecting dots you don't even know are there, and that's even before we get to the whole chemtrail claims.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well with Thales mentioned along with 'chemtrails,' after doing a quick google search I found this thread. I would just like to add a screenshot from the frontpage of their Australian site to this discussion:

www.thalesgroup.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/657f73d58632.jpg[/atsimg]

They use the above image to promote their aerospace division.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join