It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tekken 6

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Would anyone here happen to know when this game's gonna come out? I've heard it was in the making but haven't heard anything about it's release date.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Some Tekken 6 talk( check the links out as well as this article)

There’s been a lot of talk about fighters lately and as it turns out - here’s some more. Namco Japan sat down and talked about the arcade and console versions of Tekken 6 with Gamepro Magazine (I remember them - a long time ago they used to review arcades and pinball machines when it was OK to do so). They talk a bit about the online features for the game and how it will differ on the consoles from TEKKEN.NET (aka lag on the consoles for a variety of reasons) but they also talk some about extra goodies that the consoles will get in the end. They also acknowledge how bad of an idea it was for them to release Tekken 5 only two months after the arcade release, which soured some relations with operators who essentially got shafted by such a move. It’s all at the link below.

Visit this link:
Tekken 6

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I saw it in some arcade the other day when I was there with some mates. It looked really really good too. It was at a nice high res as well and the models looked really really good from what I saw.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Wasn't Tekken 6 supposed to be one of the launch titles on the PS3? Didn't they show some crazy CGI that was nothing like it looks like now? It is weird that it hasn't been released yet. At this point they may as well wait for the next generation of systems and really make it a launch title.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
i actually thought this game was out already
Was looking foward to playing it, Went into gamestop and asked did they have it nd the guy said it wasnt even out yet
I hope it comes out soon, and even more so because of the online feature

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The console version recently got revamped in Tekken 6:Bloodline Rebellion. The announcement of a 360 version probably set back developement for another 6 months, so I would hold your breathe at this coming out for awhile.

top topics

join