It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter's Jaw Wired Shut

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

I love how you embeded YOUR comments about there not being any name calling or attacks on her personal appearance in MY QUOTES! Therefore, I can't easily quote YOU as saying that.

Let me see, 5 adam's apple comments, 2 references to "Mann Coulter"; you need to just scroll up in this thread and read the insults by your liberal buddies. (I'm not even counting them all.....)

[edit on 25-11-2008 by CreeWolf]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i don't believe in god but if we can get al sharptons and jesse jacksons jaws wired shut i just start might too

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf

That's funny right there I tell ya!

Hah! The only thing funny about that image is that it tries to pass Laura Bush and Ann Coulter off as hot.

And last I checked, most of the beautiful celebrities were Democrats. What's your point again?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

I disagree. I don't know what it is, but I have always thought Laura Bush was sexy. It may sound strange, but she definitely has a thing going.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't think that this is a good thing to be happy about. She speaks her mind. So what? Is it okay for othersto be happy about bad things that happen to us because they disagree with what we say? No!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have to say this, I'm a die hard conservative and a former republican but I find it mildly amusing if it is true. I think maybe that other guy should also get a jaw broken and wired shut and then the global warming will improve by 20 basis points, at least for a few months.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
hovind now coulter if the bigman makes it atriple whammy and gets ken ham then im gonan have to start being all religical again

but i am putting a time limit of 2 weeks on this

no cheap and weasly ways

direct action or nothing im afraid

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Blueracer, I don't think people have a problem with her because she speaks her mind. I think it has more to do with what goes on in her head that she chooses to express. Do you hate a person for speaking their mind or do you hate them for being corrupt enough to think such horrible thoughts?

As for celebrating her misfortune... yeah, it is pretty messed up. But when bad things happen to people you don't like, it's only natural to get a slight sense of satisfaction. We're stupid animals before all else.

Now all we need is for the other attention seekers to also get their mouths wired shut and we might actually get the masses to stop getting distracted and see the real problems with the world. Trust me on this, God is NOT making the world go to hell in a hand basket because of homosexuals. We need to move on and stop the fear mongering.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Damn,
It's a good thing Coulter got taken out for a while. I think she's almost as rabid as you bunch.
Cree Wolfs little art project was pretty amusing though.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
lately i've come to the conclusion that this is true...the next 4 years

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by Implosion

If you love America neuter a conservative.

Have fun finding a real conservative. I know of only two, Ron Paul and ironically enough a democrat named Dennis Kunicich. And if you plan of taking them out Heaven help you because they are about the only two people in congress that actually give a hoot about America or Americans.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I just want to know when that dude is getting Twisted Sister back together.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
reply to post by SIEGE

I love how you embeded YOUR comments about there not being any name calling or attacks on her personal appearance in MY QUOTES! Therefore, I can't easily quote YOU as saying that.

Let me see, 5 adam's apple comments, 2 references to "Mann Coulter"; you need to just scroll up in this thread and read the insults by your liberal buddies. (I'm not even counting them all.....)

[edit on 25-11-2008 by CreeWolf]

You are in fact correct. But this is just a normal Freudian defense mechanism being employed, it is both typical and expected. I believe it is referred to as projection. When one cannot make a legitimate argument they instead chose to project their own negative qualities upon their adversary. This is merely a way to divert the focus away from their own inequities and place them or similar inequities upon someone else as to not make themselves look foolish.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Yeah, and most of the beautiful celebrities are airheads!

Which brings me to the point I was originally going to make:

From all the vituperation, crude comments, and downright hateful diatribes and posts that the misfortune of a conservative elicit, one thing becomes crystal clear; the liberals are mean, spiteful and shallow.

Just review or survey all of the posts up to this point. You will find that 92% are meanspirited and vicious, and 100% of those are from liberals (or is it progressives, or what do you call yourselves today to hide your true position?).

Can't can't can't we all just get along? No, we can't! Because someone has to fix this nation after you've broken it.

You have made your administrative bed and we will all have to lie in it. Next year, when conservatives tell you, "I told you so," what will you call yourselves then, other than fooled and mistaken? No, you won't do that, because you will blame failed policies on any/everyone else.

Wake up.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by jdub297]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I had to skip ahead for this one, as I just noticed it... Does anyone know what happened to her?
I have seen a couple of people in my day with their jaws wired shut, and it has always been due to the same thing.

I skipped ahead on page two, but I guess she still hasn't *commented* on what happened.
(wanted to get one jab in there... she deserves one joke in bad taste)

Seriously though, EVERY SINGLE TIME I have EVER listened to that woMAN speak, I have thought about how nice it would be to punch her in the mouth. (I'll stop the fantasy there)
Yes, people who value her opinions are hopeless. She embodies everything that is wrong with the United States today. The divisiveness, she emboldens it. She thrives off of it like some sort of vampire. Her victims are the folks who don't realize that they are listening to a psycho. In fact, they are probably psychotic themselves, just maybe not as dangerous.
I hope this is the last news I EVER hear of her.

Edit to add... There are only two more reasons I would POSSIBLY want to hear news of her. 1) She recants on *CNN* every single position she has ever taken on anything in the past in conjuction with a sex-tape she is releasing of her giving fellatio to Barack Obama. 2) An obituary.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wow. A bit late for my birthday. But it's one hell of a belated gift.
Why anyone listens to that insane person is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wow. A bit late for my birthday. But it's one hell of a belated gift.
Why anyone listens to that insane person is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm an Atheist but...I may have found God.....

Thank you

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Wow, where do I start? While the talk of violence towards anyone disturbs me, with a few extreme exceptions, (Hitler I'd punch) I do believe in karma, as I've seen it in action, and usually, I kind of feel bad for the
recipient, regardless of how deserved it is. This one seems to me to be
just the right amount of payback. Now, before I get labeled a liberal, let me just say that I've voted Republican since the Reagan era, until this year, and I just had too many doubts about McCain and his trophy candidate. He left his wife and went after a younger, richer, prettier woman after she stuck with him through all of his troubles with PTSD, etc.
He's a known cheat, he didn't even know how many houses he owned, I mean, his wife owns. On the other side of that, he showed extreme grace and humility when he lost the election, he finally won some points in my book. Now, on Coulter and her compatriots, in the last 8 years I've become embarrassed to be Republican, because of just such venomous
tripe and intolerance for anyone's views but ones own. I've seen perfectly nice, intelligent, God fearing and patriotic people hurt, ridiculed and even run out of a church because they had the gall to think for themselves and not simply accept everything they were told to believe. It's crap. If someone can't disagree with you without the name calling commencing then you should go back to 2 grade and try again. Also, it's very easy to find both attractive and unattractive pics of either party, that was childish as well, and only speaks to the maturity of the poster. I also love how all the people who for the last eight years have screamed that Bush is our president and if you don't love him your unamerican, are now spouting how Obama isn't "their" president. More crap. This is a democracy, and you don't get to decide whether or not you're going to accept a president just because he's not from your party. Bush was our president, he deserved our respect, even though I disagreed with a lot of his actions.
I may disagree with a lot of Obama's, but you know, I was scared spitless when Clinton got elected, and we wound up with a surplus, and the only thing they could get him on was getting a bj in the oval office, like half of congress hasn't done the same with their pages. And like most of our founding fathers didn't have illicit affairs. Grow up, people. All of this bickering is pointless and divisive, and really more of the same we've had for the last 10-12 years. It's time to let it go and quit trying to prove who's the more American.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I fail to see how this is funny in any sense or fashion. So if Obama breaks his legs, and can no longer "run" for President (Ha....Ha), or stand at his lectern, we should all praise God and poke fun at the President's expense? Get a grip on yourselves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join