It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter's Jaw Wired Shut

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Ann Coulter's Jaw Wired Shut

www.huffingtonpost.com

Ann Coulter may be completely silenced, at least for a while.

If the New York Post's Page Six report is true, Coulter broke her jaw and her mouth is wired shut:

WE HEAR...THAT although we didn't think it would be possible to silence Ann Coulter, the leggy reactionary broke her jaw and the mouth that roared has been wired shut...

(visit the link for the full news article)

www.nypost.com...

[edit on 25-11-2008 by grover]

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There is a God.

Now if only her doctor forgets to undo it he will be a candidate for the Nobel peace (and quiet) prize.

After all she/he is an oozing abscess on the arse of the body politic of our nation...

... I was going to call her a tapeworm like parasite but that would be slurring parasites.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-11-2008 by grover]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Too many jokes aggggggg my head is going to explode.......

But on the serious side, having her mouth shut will hardly silence her brand of politcal garbage. Blogs, essays and the like will be more than enough to keep her nonesence alive

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

We could break her fingers and super glue them up her/his rear.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
She can still type!!

Perhaps Stephen Hawking will loan out his voice synthesizer.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Thats why we break her fingers. We could also remove her adam's apple... I mean voice box.

link   
It's funny but I was going to make a post about Coulter earlier. From this side of the pond, Coulter seemed very, very quiet during the run-up to the election. I wondered what the score was with that? Was she pushed out of the limelight by Palin?

link   
Ann Coulter has a book coming out in January. If her jaw is broken (and that is a big if because it is coming from Huffpo) it should be healed just in time for her book tour!!!!

www.drudgereport.com...

SHEEEEE'S BACK! COULTER DELIVERS BOOK EXPOSING 'GUILTY' OBAMA MEDIA
Tue Nov 25 2008 10:52:15 ET

Bestselling author and controversialist Ann Coulter plans to crash Obama's inauguration party with her new work, GUILTY.

Set for release first week of January, the book exposes and mocks, in graphic detail, the media's love affair with all things Democrat and Obama. Coulter presents exhibits A through Z.

"GUILTY is a much-needed reality check on a Left gone wild," declares the book's jacket.

"When it comes to bullying, no one outdoes the Left. Citing case after case, ranging from the hilariously absurd to the shockingly vicious, Coulter dissects so-called victims who are invariably the oppressors. For instance: While B. Hussein Obama piously condemned attacks on candidates' families, his media and campaign surrogates ripped open the court-sealed divorce records of his two principal opponents in his Senate race in Illinois."

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Anyone who takes her rants seriously is a moron especially if they put hard money down on her dribble.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Anyone who takes her rants seriously is a moron...

There's a lot of them around.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Mann Coulter is a good example of what is wrong with America.

We are not a country of intelligent discourse anymore, we have let the Reich Wingnuts out of the funny farm and onto the airwaves.

Coulter is clearly psychotic. His/her rantings are violent and insane.

And she is joined by a multitude of psycho Reich Wingnuts.

Rush Limbaugh is a junkie who flies down to Dominica to bed teen boys in dresses. He got caught with a cigar box full of junk but did no time.

Bill O'Reilly sexually harassed his assistant and Rupert had to pay ten million to make it go away. Pervo Bill never got punished for what would get you or me fired.

Michelle Malkin is an anchor baby (her dad was an undocumented Philippino worker) who rants against illegal aliens.

Then there's Michael Savage Weiner, Smerconish and the rest of the loons.

None of these whackos would even be on the air except Poopy Pants Reagan got rid of the Fairness Doctrine and opened the doors to the loony bin.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
It's funny but I was going to make a post about Coulter earlier. From this side of the pond, Coulter seemed very, very quiet during the run-up to the election. I wondered what the score was with that? Was she pushed out of the limelight by Palin?

Actually in the runup to the election I failed to notice this. Also Rush was pretty quiet as well.

My guess is that the rest of the country has tuned them out, so they spent thier time pandering to the ultra conservative base who got all worked up about Palin. No doubt in these circles they wait with baited breath for thier very utterance

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Implosion

Yes I know and they have a tendency to breed.

If you love America neuter a conservative.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I also wonder why she was not more active in the last election. Maybe because she seems to hate McCain, and would not want to endorse Obama. Either way, this is one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile. I actually enjoy reading some of her stuff, political psychos crack me up.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Too many jokes aggggggg my head is going to explode.......

But on the serious side, having her mouth shut will hardly silence her brand of politcal garbage. Blogs, essays and the like will be more than enough to keep her nonesence alive

Too true. Disappointing.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

She was on Faux News a lot building up to the election, especially on Hannity and Colmes. Probably the only news station and show that still takes her seriously.

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.

"The swing voters -- I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster."

These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband's deaths so much." -on 9/11 widows who have been critical of the Bush administration

You'd think somebody who hated liberals so much that she'd live somewhere extremley red. Yet she lives where I live, Palm Beach County. Don't think I havn't thought about tracking her house down and well... I shouldn't incriminate myself. =p

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by Implosion

Yes I know and they have a tendency to breed.

If you love America neuter a conservative.

You definitely made me laugh. Have never been able to stand her
rudeness. Ah, the silence.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomIII
Mann Coulter is a good example of what is wrong with America.

We are not a country of intelligent discourse anymore, we have let the Reich Wingnuts out of the funny farm and onto the airwaves.

Coulter is clearly psychotic. His/her rantings are violent and insane.

And she is joined by a multitude of psycho Reich Wingnuts.

Rush Limbaugh is a junkie who flies down to Dominica to bed teen boys in dresses. He got caught with a cigar box full of junk but did no time.

Bill O'Reilly sexually harassed his assistant and Rupert had to pay ten million to make it go away. Pervo Bill never got punished for what would get you or me fired.

Michelle Malkin is an anchor baby (her dad was an undocumented Philippino worker) who rants against illegal aliens.

Then there's Michael Savage Weiner, Smerconish and the rest of the loons.

None of these whackos would even be on the air except Poopy Pants Reagan got rid of the Fairness Doctrine and opened the doors to the loony bin.

Welcome to ATS! With a post like this you are sure to fit right in.

Remember when slamming Republicans no sources or any proof of your claims are needed. That only applies when you are slamming Democrats...especially Lord Obama. In fact ATS made special rules for Obama when the election was hot and heavy (I wonder if they are still in effect?)

Any way just the mention of Ann Coulters name drives the left into derangement. I've heard of Bush Derangement Syndrome...do we need have Coulter Derangement Syndrome diagnosed as a mental illness also?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by djpaec
Yet she lives where I live, Palm Beach County. Don't think I havn't thought about tracking her house down and well... I shouldn't incriminate myself. =p

Track down her house and well... break her jaw?

OMG It was YOU!

All hail our new savior!

lol.

The woman gets excited over the idea of America nuking countries and killing civilians. She's a freaking nut job.
I think the only reason she was put on the air is because they know she'll say something stupid every 5 minutes and create a heated atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Remember when slamming Republicans no sources or any proof of your claims are needed. That only applies when you are slamming Democrats...especially Lord Obama. In fact ATS made special rules for Obama when the election was hot and heavy (I wonder if they are still in effect?)

[edit on 25/11/08 by Implosion]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join