It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Book.... And Stuff!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So like I am penning a book. A real book...... Gee go figure. I am almost halfway done. No it is not a comedy, although has a funny moment or two. And nope not about anything I've ever written about here. As I write the book, I am also writing the screenplay. Maybe someday it'll actually get published. But when I'm done, I'll put together a couple PDF's of some snippets.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Whats it about?

And can I be in you film... go on

You always need a British person in a film

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Good luck to you friend.

I started writing a book a couple of years ago and stalled out. It's a great challenge for sure.

Regardless of the topic and/or subject matter, I'll be first in line to read it. Unless of course its some kind of perverted ode to the Dallas Cowboys.

Then I won't read it.

Ever.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Actually I will need quite of my friends from across the pond! I'll tell you after I'm a little further along with the story line.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Does it need a stalker? I know someone who is perfect for the part. hehe

Seriously though lom, I wish you the best of luck with it and if it half as eloquently written as your stories and threads it is sure to be a success.

Rush

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Is it a tall-tale, true coming of age story of a young guy growing up on the south side of Philly rooting for those dreadful Eagles year in and year out, only to be disappointed every year when they fail to take home that elusive championship?

...I'd read it.

Jokes aside, best of luck! Looking forward to what you've got to show us.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I wish you well in your writing Lombozo. I myself have a disturbing tendency to start projects and never complete them. There was a Science fiction bit of writing that I tried to do. Only got a little bit of it done, and a bunch of Background but I haven't touched it in some time though.

Keep plugging away at it and it should turn out.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Actually I will need quite of my friends from across the pond! I'll tell you after I'm a little further along with the story line.

If you mean your gonna take the mick outta my accent or kill me off early... well... Let me see the pay packet before I finish the sentence

Hope all goes well, as your a talented writer, im sure all will go wicked

- Oni x x

(edit - couldn't spell durrrrrrrr brain ).

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Oni x x]

new topics

top topics

join