It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please, stop spamming other sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I am a member of a few MMORPG, and Battlenet, for those who don't know battlenet is for games made by blizzard entertainment, we play the games online with people, anyway, in the chat area of battlenet, and in the PM system in my MMORPG i have recently been getting alot of spam, mostly on religion, and 2012 (which is in fact a myth) and i am getting sick of it, i report them, the account is deleted, then its back a week later, an example would be this. account name Godistruth(if there is an account name on ATS/BTS i am not aiming this at you) sends a mail to me about Christianity, he gets reported, and deleted. a week later an account by the name G()distruth mails me with the EXACT same message, and all i have to say is STOP SPAMMING MY HOBBY, i go on the internet to get AWAY from reality, not be thrust into a debate about religion(except here) you are not welcome in my circle if you constantly spam asking to join another site, or trying to push your religion on me, i will refuse to back down from my belief, so in one final statement i have this to say. Ahem.

FUDGE OFF, thank you for listening, anyone else have any input?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Spamming e-mail is like junk mail. You just don't get to line the bird cage with it. Spam mail is here to stay just don't let it bother you. Just report them and be done with it. What gets me is people get mad at this. You don't like religion so you have you right not to believe, but to get mad at spamming e-mail is a little childish. Just delete it and get over it I just throw out my junk mail not get mad at it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by silverflame

i wouldn't mind a little spam, but i get over 100 spam mails a day ON ONE ACCOUNT, its annoying, and one day im going to be ruler of the world, when this day comes they better hope they can run very fast

join