It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masters of Reality - the prince's capstone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am a programmed computer.

praise GOD?

live god

evil dog

I was raised a christian, it is a torment.

I am fractured, split. I am torn asunder by the chains of faith!

Veiled reality. Insane with ignorance and indignance. Where is the enemy?

Ceaseless vacillation. Concept to bind the mind, only to be parted and probed. locked into the cage of Kulture, I will die.

True evil has a face like the sun.

I know nothing. The truth is murdering me. Questions are answered with the same responses. "enter the fold...."

God is not the name of the I it describes. As above so below? Evil abounds when thought is slow.. The end was never near it was always here since day one, "there is nothing new under the sun."

"in the name of" We're slaves of, the hand that held the pen.

We must exit the pyramid. I am not hu-man but man. I want to escape the game but the cage extends endlessly.

We, are all a flock. God haters and lovers alike.. we are all trapped..

I believe it was paul who called satan the "Prince of The Power of The Air".

Prince of The Power of The Air.

The King Of Information! Air used to be wholly necesarry to relay info and message.

The prince of Perception is "satan"

Let your mind inhale this.

Do your eyes see, or is it I who am blind.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Do you feel tormented because you feel like you are coming up a bit empty handed?

Are you looking for answers or not?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Edit: sorry for babbling and not answering your questions. I don't come up empty handed, just is what I clutch in my hand worthless or true gold.

Give me your secret answers if you can. The ones you build your life off of.

We are the builders. We don't create anything, we take what is here and make things out of pre-existing things. If the banking dynasties monoplize money, who controls information?

That's when what Paul said spoke to me. It is easy to hide things, and the book which I've placed everything upon has been cut and chopped and remade time and time again.

I believe in the Christ mind. I think it is our inherent nature. Christ is a man word. I believe in those passages that describe you being able to control atom and element. I think the process is shrouded and locked away though. Our languages may even bind "the power of words" Christ spoke of.

I am just enraged by the orchestrated world market collapse. Even now they are talking about the issuance of a new single world currency.

I am full of ignorance and misguided action. I am confused. Revelation is not a prophecy but a blueprint.

We are all in a ridiculous race. Live Work Buy Die.

I want to destroy the thing that destroys our true nature. Is the God Book a case of the truth hidden in plain view... or is it the Lay mans play book?

Prayer could be seen as self-hypnosis. I cannot pray to the name GOD anymore for it is from the mind of men. I kneel and send vibration to the mirror image of us, I AM.

I hope I will someday understand that to the fullest.

"I AM THAT I AM".

Does anyone, know the truth? No.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by depth om]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
"And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience"
-Ephesians 2 excerpt.

KJV: “the prince of the power of the air, the spirit”

RSV: “the prince of the power of the air, the spirit”

NAB: “the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit”

NIV: “the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit”

NJB: “the ruler who dominates the air, the spirit”

NKJV: “the prince of the power of the air, the spirit”

TEV: “the ruler of the spiritual powers in space, the spirit”

NLT: “the mighty prince of the power of the air. He is the spirit”

NRSV: “the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit”

REB: “the commander of the spiritual powers of the air, the spirit”

ESV: “the prince of the power of the air, the spirit”

TNIV: “the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit”

The king of world affair and information, The commander of wavelengths. "Sa Tan".

You believe the Bible is untouched, un marred by the meme master? Is this the ultimate deception that was prophecied, that the Bible itself will be transformed from it's original intent?

"A great many will be deceived".

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
can you be more specific with your question freind.im not quite sure exactly what your asking although i have an idea.
life really is simple and the answers are there .

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok you are sounding too much like Mabus.

like the last guy said, who has alot of wisdom, life is simple.

Nobody touched the bible until the 1500s and the revolt causes numerous translation errors because satan created the revolt that was prophecied 1000 years before it came to pass.

Now the prince of this air means nothing more then satan has abilites within nature and roams the Earth like a Lion.

so please tell us what you are saying in plain english?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

You'll only be deceived if you allow it happen. Don't allow it to happen.

Your signature holds a partial answer: "it is all hidden in plain sight"

When are you least likely to be a programmed computer?

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What is the most pristine information?

Edit: answer to Myrtales - when I identify and un-install the programs?

[edit on 24-11-2008 by depth om]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
What is the most pristine information?

Edit: answer to Myrtales - when I identify and un-install the programs?

One of the most pristine pieces of information is to go back to the beginning. We are only programmed because we allow it. We're inadvertently on their schedule, because they designed it.

Mans day starts at the crack of dawn, God's doesn't and it never has. His day has always unfolded from eve til morn. From an angel wrestling with Jacob through the night, to the manna falling from heaven, from mysteries being revealed to Daniel, to something moving passed Job's face, from Esther reading the King his Chronicles, to Moses lifting his hand to part the sea, from the vigils kept at night at the Tent of Meeting, to Elijah climbing the mountain to have a little talk with God - all of these wonderful things happened under the cover of nightime. And these are just some of the great things from the Old Testament but it's the exact same way in Jesus' teaching also.

You don't un-install nothing - you let the things of the night happen and unfold as they will. The majority of people fear the dark and the things they can't see, that is why 'fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge." But at the same time a person has to be able to balance the fear, to that of an expectant child, because you must become like a child to receive and partake in the kingdom.

We can preach or teach. I prefer the latter.

top topics

join